68 love your enemy coloring page
love your enemy coloring page
Love Your Enemies Colouring Page | Love your enemies, Enemy, Coloring pages 0
Kid Crafts. This Bible Verse Coloring Page features the scripture Ephesians 4:32. "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." This printable … 1
Matthew 5 Love Your Enemies Sunday School Coloring Pages | Sharefaith Kids 2
Love Your Enemies Coloring Page | Sermons4Kids 3
Coloring (Loving Our Enemies - Sermon on the Mount) - Kids Korner - BibleWise 4
Coloring Pages Love Your Enemies - Franklin Morrison's Coloring Pages 5
Aug 28, 2022 · Love Your Enemies Coloring Page. Here is a brand-new, hand-drawn Love Your Enemies Coloring Page for you this week. It features a verse I’ve been thinking a lot … 6
Use the Love Your Enemies Coloring Page as a fun activity for your next children's sermon. Use the Love Your Enemies Coloring Page as a fun activity for your next children's sermon. … 7
Description: Let your kids get creative with these hand-illustrated Love Your Enemies coloring pages! Perfect for your upcoming Matthew 5 Sunday School lesson these printable coloring … 8
Coloring Pages Love Your Enemies - High Quality Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 9
31 Love Your Enemies Coloring Pages - Free Printable Coloring Pages 10
Nov 28, 2009 · Love Your Enemies Coloring Page from Sojourn Kids; Excellent Sermon on the Mount teaching activities from Mission Bible Class; Download our 11-page coloring book on the … 11
Love Your Enemies Coloring Page For Kids : love your enemies - colouring page | Coloring pages 12
Love Your Enemies Matthew 5 Coloring Page Coloring Pages 13
Love Your Enemies Page Coloring Pages 14
17 Bible Coloring Pages Love Your Enemies - Free Printable Coloring Pages 15
10 Bible Coloring Pages Love Your Enemies | Top Free Printable Coloring Pages for All 16
Pin on Top Spot the Difference Bible Activities for Kids 17
Love Your Enemies - Coloring Page | kids | Pinterest | Enemies, Sunday school and Children ministry 18
Love Your Enemies | Coloring, The o'jays and Coloring pages 19
Love Your Enemies Coloring Page Coloring Pages 20
Love Your Enemies Coloring Page For Kids : love your enemies - colouring page | Coloring pages 21
Love Your Neighbor Coloring Page - Coloring Home 22
Coloring Pages Love Your Enemies - Franklin Morrison's Coloring Pages 23
Coloring Pages Love Your Enemies - Food Ideas 24
Love Your Enemies Matthew 5 Coloring Page Coloring Pages 25
Coloring Pages Love Your Enemies - Franklin Morrison's Coloring Pages 26
Matthew 5 Love Your Enemies Bible Mazes | Bible Mazes 27
Love Your Enemies Matthew 5 Coloring Page Coloring Pages 28
Pin on Kiddos - God Stuff 29
Love Your Enemies Bible Coloring Pages Free Download 30
Love Coloring Pages Coloring Pages Love Your Enemies Love 173289 - Coloring Home 31
Coloring Pages Love Your Enemies - Franklin Morrison's Coloring Pages 32
Love Your Enemies Coloring Page For Kids : love your enemies - colouring page | Coloring pages 33
Love Jesus Coloring Page Enemies Coloring Pages 34
hey everyone welcome back to another, lesson from the Bible with me pastor, Doug don't forget that you can head to, faiths co.com slash curriculum to, download activity sheets for this lesson, finally don't forget to subscribe to, support our Channel, all right let's begin, [Music], it's payback man in the brightest night, in the darkest day, payback man is always there to make you, pay that's right you knocked down my, blocks blocks you steal my treat it's, payback time baby hey dusty how's it, going who is this dusty I don't know, where dusty although he does sound like, the coolest hound dog ever no um, payback man what payback time whoa, getting excited there dusty dusty you, know I don't know if payback man is, really a great idea for a superhero well, of course it is it's a great idea, because if anyone you know messes around, with him or his friends why he just pays, them back give him a taste of their own, medicine you know that reminds me, actually about what we were gonna talk, today in our lesson we're talking about, loving your enemies what loving them, Doug I'm not so sure you know what, loving your enemy means you know you're, right dusty we should perhaps start, right there I've got an idea why don't, you join the kids for today's lesson, whoa okay fine maybe I'll go sit with, that one over there, yeah she seems nice maybe she'll scratch, my ears all right let's find out what is, an enemy by taking a look at this clip, from mountains, [Music], and then just make sure that you're on, time and that's basically it, this year's talent contest is going to, be excellent there are always some new, children coming up some very talented, ones - oh I've heard that every year but, that doesn't stop me from cleaning up on, first place every time, well things do change you know this is a, new town for you I know this is my first, competition in this town but with my, experience I will win, well don't be overly confident I'm just, warning you you've just made me think of, someone a person I think who'll be a, little competition for you tell melody, who's this creative talented kid you're, talking about oh I have a flute player, her name's Elizabeth she's much younger, than you but she's what I would call a, budding artist ready to bloom into a, wonderful musician oh really, I'd love to meet her well if you stay, around long enough she'll be here for, her lesson coming in next yes any minute, now, well I'd better get going as I'm, preparing to do for the talent contest, hey are you by any chance going to, Melody's music store for your lesson yes, how did you know, melody told me I'm putting the finishing, touches on my solo for the talent, contest when it comes to finishing, you're going to finish last are you, entered in the contest I sure AM and I'm, going to win first place - how can you, be sure of that, you can steer I've got it go remember if, you say anything I'll just say your life, you won't prove a thing now beat it, loser, hi Elizabeth I'll be right with you, what's the matter I can't tell you, clearly something's upset you it's that, new girl that moved into the square she, also said if I told anyone she would, just say I was lying well that's what a, bully does they try to scare you so that, you'll do what they want you to do I, can't believe she would do all this just, to win well I think she's a hurting, young lady she's been moved from town to, town all her life I think she's her own, worst enemy well what am I going to do, well first of all with any bully you, have to go to those who are your, authority like your parents or your, teacher in this case your parents you, need to tell them exactly what happened, but I'm scared well remember second, Timothy 1 verse 7 says God did not give, us a spirit that makes us afraid he gave, us a spirit of power and love and, self-control, yes but I'm still afraid of her, well the Bible also says that the fear, of man will lead you to a snare or a, trap you don't want to be trapped by, this bully do you no no no I don't well, then trust me I'm gonna take you home, and we'll talk to your parents about, this a lot of trouble and I get in a lot, of trouble with her well you know I, think God wants to help you through this, and I think that he has a plan for, Adalind to be helped too, really yes now let's pray father I pray, for Elizabeth not to be afraid, hey everyone welcome back did you know, that there's a right way and a wrong way, to respond to a bully it's true there is, here let me demonstrate with a really, quick and easy science experiment now, you're gonna need a few things the first, of which is cornstarch just like that, and you're also gonna need some water, right and some food coloring just for, fun good there we go finally we're gonna, need a container to mix them all in, alright looks like we got everything, that was easy now this is really simple, you're gonna take your cornstarch and, pour it in to your container it can be a, bit messy you might want to put down, some newspaper or at least have some, paper towels handy then you're gonna add, your food coloring to the water you, could do as many drops or whatever, colour that you want to do I'm gonna do, about seven or eight drops of the blue, here and let that kind of mix around now, I'm gonna add my water to the cornstarch, but doing it kind of slowly I'm looking, to get sort of like a honey texture a, combination of the cornstarch and the, water together all right let's try just, want to mix it until it's all well, blended and smooth so let me show you, what this does this is called a, non-newtonian liquid basically what it, means is it's partway between, a solid and a liquid and sometimes has, the properties of both so you've let me, demonstrate if I smack it hard it, resists my hand my hand doesn't sink in, watch my hand goes all the way to the, bottom comes up all goopy cool huh you, know this demonstrates human behavior in, a sort of way you see because when we, approached someone aggressively bullying, them or maybe being mean to them it's, kind of like you know we're coming at, them hard and we're gonna get a hard, response back, but if we try a softer approach well we, get something totally different we can, receive a soft welcome the Bible teaches, us this in proverbs 15:1 it says a, gentle answer turns anger away but mean, words stir up anger all right well, that's our experiment it's really quite, simple to do so you can do it at home to, just maybe ask your parents first let's, take a look at this clip from shaping up, while I tidy 8 9 10 that is awesome that, is so very good you know you're getting, a whole lot stronger yep, soon I'll be strong enough to take down, big oh wait a minute we don't shape up, our body so we can physically go after, people here at shape it up our goal is, to be fit and healthy but I'm tired of, him pushing me around it's time to put, these muscles to some good news well I, believe you're strong enough to stand up, to Bill, but it's the strength of your character, and not your muscles that will solve, your problem with him heard it takes, strength on the inside to do what is, right even when it's not popular Hey and, you can use this as an opportunity to, help bill help him why should help a guy, that wants to push me around this, doesn't seem fair this isn't what he, deserves I know some things some things, just don't seem fair but the question we, should be asking ourselves is what is, right I know you're right I think this, is what Jesus would like you do exactly, because jesus loves you and he loves, Billy equally this is gonna be harder, than I thought yes but when we do things, God's Way it always works out best in, the end mister can we pray with me, absolutely, dear Heavenly Father please give the, strength to do what's right I know, you're not how do you want your children, hurt each other, I'm glad that Cowan realized he had a, better option for responding to his, bully and we often have the same option, it's just sometimes our thinking gets, mixed up backwards upside down we start, thinking that we need to repay, unkindness with more unkindness whoa yep, definitely upside-down thinking you see, Jesus helps us understand that we need, to repay evil with good actually, whoa that's much better you see that, such things too right again another, thing we do is sometimes we think that, you know we need to be aggressive we, need to protect what's ours and force, other people to do things our way whoa, oh yeah this isn't good you see but, really Jesus teaches us that we can be, strong by showing mercy grace and even, humility whoa that feels much better and, we also sometimes think that by hurting, others we might make ourselves feel, better whoa this is really uncomfortable, but Jesus says that it's really, forgiveness which kills our hearts whoa, you see it might not always feel natural, or even like it's gonna lead us where we, want to go but Jesus is way, really is better let's take another look, at a story from the bottom it's called, the Good Samaritan and this is an, excellent example of the power of loving, our enemies let's take a look, [Music], hi boys and girls and everyone at home, welcome to the library at gospel times, square our Bible story begins with a man, who asked Jesus to very important, questions teacher what should I do so, that I can go to heaven and live forever, jesus replied what is written in the law, how do you read it the man answered love, the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your, strength love your neighbor as yourself, that is right answer jesus do this and, you will live forever in heaven so far, so good, here's the man's second question who is, my neighbor, in reply Jesus told this parable a man, was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers they, stripped him of his clothes beat him and, went away leaving him half dead a priest, happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man he passed by on, the other side so too a Levite when he, came to the place and saw him passed by, on the other side, [Music], but a Samaritan as he traveled came, where the man was and when he saw him he, took pity on him he went to him and, bandaged his wounds pouring on oil and, wine then he put the injured man on his, own donkey brought him to an inn and, took care of him look after him he said, and when I return I will pay you back, for any extra expense you may have when, Jesus finished the story he asked the, lawyer which one of these three do you, think was a neighbor to the man who fell, into the hands of the robbers the lawyer, replied the one who had mercy on him, Jesus told him go and do the same the, hero in this story took care of the, needs of this injured man over his own, he loved his neighbor as himself even, though this injured man was a stranger, you know Jesus is looking for heroes, today sometimes it only takes a small, act to be a hero for someone so who's, your neighbor well think about everyone, you know friends at school friends that, live down the street and even your, brothers and sisters who better to stand, up for them then you a neighbor could, also be someone you have never met, someone that may need your help so go, out and be a good neighbor today be a, hero for someone, bye for now I will see you next time at, possible Times Square you see kids the, Samaritans and the Jews were enemies, they did not like each other and the, point that Jesus was making was that we, need to treat everyone this way that, everyone is our neighbor everyone is our, friend and we need to show them love, just like the Good Samaritan there's a, verse that Jesus shares why don't we, read it together but first let's go get, our Bibles, [Music], [Music], okay let's read it together this comes, from Matthew 5 verses 43 to 44 so what, you want to do is flip to the new, testament and matthew is the very first, book then flip the pages to get to the, big number 5 and the little number 43, all right let's read it together you, have heard that it was said love your, neighbor hate your enemy but here's what, I tell you love your enemies and pray, for those who hurt you, you see Jesus teaches us a whole, different way of responding to those who, mistreat us he wants us to love everyone, even our enemies the hardest people it, will be for us to show love to oh hey, dusty so what did you think of today's, lesson well I was maybe having some, second thoughts about payback man yeah I, was thinking that I could be love your, enemies and pray for those who persecute, you man ok not sure quite has the same, ring to it as you know a superhero name, should we can maybe work on that a, little bit kids, just before we go why don't you take a, look at this song from the notable for, okay yeah let's do that yeah I think we, could maybe come up with a better name, [Music], give me eyes to see that you're here, with me, [Music], I, [Music], all right everyone let's pray before we, say goodbye Heavenly Father thank you, that you are a God of justice and also a, God of mercy that you help show us how, we can treat each other how we can show, each other love even in the most, difficult situations and I pray that, this week you would help each of us to, have the strength according to your Holy, Spirit to love even our enemies in Jesus, name we pray amen, all right everyone we'll see you back, here next week for more lessons with me, pastor Doug I can't wait, [Music], hey kids if you'd like to do some of our, activity sheets head on over to, Fayetteville dot-com slash curriculum, [Music], love your enemies
Reddit Images 30
Love and Power, a page from my latest coloring book 0
Got a new coloring book I wuv it it's sooo cute and I love it sooo much I had so much fun coloring the first page 🐈🌌🌌🧮🍼🥳 1
I finally finished my stitch sampler from my embroidery book. Every stitch from 1 to 6 threads with the page number as a reference. And man did I HATE some of those stitches! (And LOVE some of the others!). I even added the DMC colors I used for each sheet on the last page. 2
Title page from Coloring With Your Octopus. Derwents, gel impact pens, a tiny bit of posca and gel highlighter for the pathway. Really digging on the gel highlighter sticks for backgrounds and stuff. Snake Tax included 3
[Art] - Kaguya-sama: Love is War Color Page in Weekly Young Jump promoting the release of Volume 27! 4
Happy Halloween! What’s in *your* haunted house? Enjoy this coloring page for your heathen household. 5
Plugin to turn your art work into coloring page. 6
Love your neighbor. Love your enemy. 7
[TotK] If you had your pick, which enemy would you most anticipate returning for ToTK? Personally I’d love the see the Iron Knuckle or Darknut return, as a Lynel difficulty type baddie. 8
It took me a whole year but I finally finished one of the biggest projects of my artistic life. I created my very own, 12 page coloring book 🥹😍 I’m so proud of it, has anyone else here created their own? I’m curious to know about your journey! 9
you love it, your enemies hate it 10
Love your enemy and Let God be your Vindicator! 🙏🏼❤️🙂 11
Love | Coloring page | PENUP 12
Ah, man I love this stuff. Victorian Age comic treasures - 5 issues of Puck Magazine. Profusely illustrated w/ Intensely vivid colors for 138 years old. 4 covers by F. Opper, creator of Happy Hooligan, Alphonse and Gaston, And Her Name Is Maud, etc. Tabloid size, so the double page spreads are huge! 13
I love coloring hair 💕 I’m based in Brooklyn at my own salon suite and would love to do your hair 🥰https://www.instagram.com/savyscissorhands/ 14
Ah, man I love this stuff. Victorian Age comic treasures - 5 issues of Puck Magazine. Profusely illustrated w/ Intensely vivid colors for 138 years old. 4 covers by F. Opper, creator of Happy Hooligan, Alphonse and Gaston, And Her Name Is Maud, etc. Tabloid size, so the double page spreads are huge! 15
Louisiana State Coloring Page for Kids. Please check out my small business. Thanks for your support. 16
What is love your enemies Sunday school lesson?, What is love your enemies Sunday school lesson?, What does the Bible say about loving your enemies?, What does the Bible say about loving your enemies?, How do you teach children how to treat their enemies?, How do you teach children how to treat their enemies? , What is love your enemies Sunday school lesson?, What is love your enemies Sunday school lesson?, What does the Bible say about loving your enemies?, What does the Bible say about loving your enemies?, How do you teach children how to treat their enemies?, How do you teach children how to treat their enemies?
Comments
Post a Comment