60 magnifying glass coloring page



magnifying glass coloring page



Magnifying Glass Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable

Printable Magnifying Glass coloring page. Fun, easy & free to print. 0



Magnifying Glass Coloring Page - Ultra Coloring Pages

Magnifying Glass Coloring Page. Search Profile Coloring Page. Magnifying Glass Coloring Page. Analysis Coloring Page. Magnifying Glass Coloring Page. Zoom In Coloring Page. … 1



Magnifying Glass Coloring Page - 放大鏡 Png, Transparent Png - kindpng

Magnifying Glass 04 coloring page; Print Coloring Page Download PDF. Tags: School, Magnifying, Glass. More School Coloring Pages. Class room. Ending school time. Children … 2



Magnifying Glass 04 Coloring Page - Free School Coloring Pages

Magnifying Glass Coloring Page. 2 ratings. Save. Print Image Download PDF. 3



Drawing Coloring Book Magnifying Glass Clip Art, PNG, 1000x1000px

Drawing Coloring Book Magnifying Glass Clip Art, PNG, 1000x1000px 4



Coloring Picture Of Magnifying Glass - Coloring Walls

Coloring Picture Of Magnifying Glass - Coloring Walls 5



Pin on Printable Patterns at PatternUniverse.com

Pin on Printable Patterns at PatternUniverse.com 6



Magnifying Glass Drawing at GetDrawings.com | Free for personal use

You can Download, Favorites, Color online and Print these Fozzie with magnifying glass for free. You want to see all of these related coloring pages, please click here: Muppet Babies … 7



Magnifying Glass Coloring Pages

Download and print free Pikachu and Magnifying Glass coloring pages. Pikachu coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages, adults to develop creativity, concentration, fine motor … 8



Biology magnifying glass coloring page - Coloringcrew.com

Biology magnifying glass coloring page - Coloringcrew.com 9



Magnifying Glass Drawing | Free printable coloring pages ในปี 2021

Magnifying Glass Drawing | Free printable coloring pages ในปี 2021 10



Magnifying Glass Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable

Magnifying Glass Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable 11



Printable Magnifying Glass Template

Printable Magnifying Glass Template 12



#coloring #glass #magnifying #pages 2020 Check more at https://bo-peep

#coloring #glass #magnifying #pages 2020 Check more at https://bo-peep 13



Magnifying Glass Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable

Magnifying Glass Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable 14



Magnifying Glass Doodle Stok Vektör Sanatı & Animasyon karakter‘nin

Magnifying Glass Doodle Stok Vektör Sanatı & Animasyon karakter‘nin 15



Magnifying Glass Outline Embroidery Designs, Machine Embroidery Designs

Magnifying Glass Outline Embroidery Designs, Machine Embroidery Designs 16



Forensic Science Magnifying Glass Sketch Coloring Page

Forensic Science Magnifying Glass Sketch Coloring Page 17



Magnifying Glass Coloring Page - Ultra Coloring Pages

Magnifying Glass Coloring Page - Ultra Coloring Pages 18



Boy With Magnifying Glass Coloring Sheet

Boy With Magnifying Glass Coloring Sheet 19



The magnifying glass of a detective coloring page printable game

The magnifying glass of a detective coloring page printable game 20



Coloring Page magnifying glass - free printable coloring pages

Coloring Page magnifying glass - free printable coloring pages 21



Clipart Panda - Free Clipart Images

Clipart Panda - Free Clipart Images 22



Scientist with Big Magnifying Glass; coloring sheet for down time

Scientist with Big Magnifying Glass; coloring sheet for down time 23



Cartoon of a Rhino Detective Using a Magnifying Glass Coloring Page

Cartoon of a Rhino Detective Using a Magnifying Glass Coloring Page 24



Magnifying Glass Clip Art at Clker.com - vector clip art online

Magnifying Glass Clip Art at Clker.com - vector clip art online 25



nice Kid Scientist Looking Through Magnifying Glass Coloring Page

nice Kid Scientist Looking Through Magnifying Glass Coloring Page 26



Sid with Magnifying Glass Coloring Page for Kids - Free Sid the Science

Sid with Magnifying Glass Coloring Page for Kids - Free Sid the Science 27



Coloring Droopy magnifying glass picture

Coloring Droopy magnifying glass picture 28



Magnifying Glass Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable

Magnifying Glass Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable 29



Coloring Page magnifying glass - free printable coloring pages - Img 22950

Coloring Page magnifying glass - free printable coloring pages - Img 22950 30



Magnifying Glass Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable

Magnifying Glass Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable 31



Cartoon Clipart Of A Black And White Rhino Detective Using A Magnifying

Cartoon Clipart Of A Black And White Rhino Detective Using A Magnifying 32



Coloring Page magnifying glass - free printable coloring pages - Img 22950

Coloring Page magnifying glass - free printable coloring pages - Img 22950 33



Detective Dog with Magnifying Glass Coloring Page - NetArt

Detective Dog with Magnifying Glass Coloring Page - NetArt 34



hello, let's pop up chat and get on hey Jo Beth, how are you sweetheart hey sue hi, sweetie, welcome welcome you guys, hey Bo hey papa hey mousey hey Tony how, are y'all i doing Barbara, oh I'm sorry Joe Beth I hope it gets, better, hi Krystal y'all ready to jump back into, some more reader barman hey Abbi I hope, y'all all had a good weekend I'm doing, okay Barbara how is pecan island, [Music], okay hot yeah it's hot over here - very, not put this trait to the side because I, think I'm gonna be amusing mainly these, colors tonight and this is where we are, with this little guy hey Kimmy how are, you sweetheart hey Mia hey Maria I, Leisha ya ask Cristo I'm so ready for, the first good cool front it actually, doesn't feel too bad outside right now, we were sitting out there and they had a, good little breeze blowing cut that page, so it's not sticking out all right, because it was given me a crease, underneath it the page here we are going, to be working on the rest of this flower, here and I'm gonna try to attempt to do, those water droplets and I think Jo Beth, is gonna have a paintbrush Elle how are, you sweetheart, I think Jo Beth's gonna be teaching a, class on how to do the water droplets, soon I think that's on her list oh yes, let me mute that for a second let me see, if I can make the video a little bit, brighter because it, it seemed to be that bright on this end, let's see I don't know if that's making, it better or worse let's see I have a, new light here that Jackson put up for, me and can y'all see okay pretty good, is it lighting okay I think when i zoom, down a little bit more it'll be it'll be, okay we just have to worry about this, section right here so we're not gonna, have to worry about the bottom part so I, think it'll be okay from there let me, close this out and close this out, it just looked as dark on my screen for, some reason I'm not sure why and I don't, want to see I have a my makeshift of, filter here I have a paper towel over, the light because it was so bright and, now it doesn't seem like it's bright at, all it looks okay good good good, okay cool all right, um I want to start and we couldn't we, still gonna be using the Pablos and, these are these are the same ones that I, had it pulled out for the rest of the, picture I didn't want to incorporate any, new colors in because I want to use the, same the same structure as this and on, the flower I want to use these purple, colors to go to tie into his purple, little honey down here and um I just, wanted to paint it paint it color it, purple let's see if this will go a, little bit brighter, okay helped or not but anyway I'm gonna, go ahead and use this purple I'll have, three Purple's pulled out and with the, purple I'm going to be using this, lighter color it's called pale yellow, and the three Purple's that we're gonna, be using is mauve Albert Albert Albert, een albertine and the periwinkle blue, it's called periwinkle blue but it's, actually a purplish color hey dusty, how are you good good, let me just sharpen up these pencils to, get us a good point and I wanted to hate, this I wanted you to start earlier, because Emily's gonna be streaming at, 8:30 in I love love I love watching, those dreams so I figured if I started a, half an hour early then I can I can go, watch our stream and then we can all go, if y'all want y'all can all go watch, history afterwards okay so let's get, started I'm gonna start with the darkest, purple in the center first and I could, Center this this a little bit more in, this screen so I'm gonna be using that, out Albertine first and I know I'm, probably not saying that right but it's, okay whoa, we'll make it the very center of the, flowers they have these five little, berry looking things so I'm going to go, ahead and color though color those, pinkish reddish color and this color is, called ruby red maybe should go a little, bit I'm gonna use ruby red and rose pink, I'll use the ruby red and then blend it, in with the rose paint, I'm doing okay dusty thank you for, asking how's Helen good sick, I hope she's doing okay, did anybody do anything interesting this, past weekend except for watching streams, hey Tamara welcome in oh good I'll be, good good oh that's okay girl you're not, late huh Emily says that you all you, arrive exactly precisely the time you're, supposed to okay so we don't get those, berries out of the way and I need to, find my brush which is right here okay, now we're gonna start with the darkest, in the center, okay, I think that was supposed to be a little, berry also so I go ahead and get that, one, right here, am i zoomed in enough or is that maybe I, ought to try taking that paper towel off, of there and see how bright it's gonna, be let me try doing that first off let, me see if we are in focus moving the, camera let's see, it might get flashed out but there's, only one way to find out it's a daylight, light but I think it might be too bright, but I want to try let's see is that, better or worse, or too soon to tell just looking and I, mean it's the pages lit up it's just, looking dark top for some reason it's, looking dark dark see ou might be those, lights up there golly I don't think I'll, ever get these lights right but we, didn't work with it until we get them, right ow burking okay Diane thank you, and hi welcome in and welcome in to, anybody that I may have missed wait to, hear my sarcastic salento is thought, today, so receptionist had to have blood drawn, again for a retake of oh no not again, it's a tiny bit dark I don't get it, and all the lights that are normally on, are on this is really freaking me out, let's see let me try it just as, adjusting the settings again one more, time let's see we're gonna get this, tight, I don't know why it doesn't save your, settings from stream to stream it seems, like to me it should but for some reason, I'm having to adjust this out on every, single stream and I should not have to, do that, hey is that a little bit better okay, good, good tell me good good hey no I'm up, hi sweetheart does it sterile, it still looks dark green let's turn, these like this light on I thought it's, going to help that much but and it's, dark outside but it normally is dark so, I don't know what turn this light on, - this one's going now I'm getting a, little bit of sunlight left up in here, also let's see if that helps okay now we, just gonna roll with it, we're just gonna roll with it, okay as soon as the camera stops shaking, it count looks like that light is night, is not as bright as it was but and I, just looked at it okay cool, Coco Coco, all right no I know I could see a whole, lot better with that open like that but, it wasn't flashing right now so I closed, it and then in this area is gonna be, darker because when I flower to first, blooms it's always darker in the center, and then as the sunlight hits it it, fades the petals of the flower so the, inner part is going to be darker, than the outer part hey Jerry how are, you welcome in sweetheart hey Michelle, are you doing girl thank you so much, welcome in, I really appreciate y'all support guys I, really do it's times like this one and, you realize who your true friends are, okay oh I miss the spot right there, I worked a little bit more on my little, Victorian girl today Kim T I love young, too very very much, hi Alicia I'm very loud oh gosh okay, testing oh yeah, testing testing okay is that better, Oh Michelle oh thank you so much, Abbi is that better or is it still, extremely loud, it's okay Alicia can you lower your, volume on your computer does anybody is, any M is it loud, Oh Thank You Tamra Thank You Jerry I, appreciate it and thank you for coming, you know so sweet, all right now I'm gonna go with my, darker I mean my darker my lighter, purple which is the lot some mauve and, cover the bottom where I just colored, just go on up and blend in to the top, and we're gonna be doing pretty much the, same thing with the rest of the flowers, okay chill that's good thank you, good thank you, hi Lila welcome in sweetheart almost not, loud enough for me uh-huh Diane you must, be like me I might have just been, talking well when I reached over to take, that paper towel off the lamp I was, right there by the volume by the speaker, so maybe that's why it went louder, because my voice tends to as I talk and, my mouth gets stiffer my voice tends to, lower and volume and then my it might be, too low, and we're going to be doing this with, the majority of the flowers except for, the longer ones we're going to add the, yellow tips to them, okay, I guess it's Erin a okay, me to Elisha me too all right now I'm, gonna go the darker ones from the bottom, darker in the bottom and then just, blending up, trying to go in the same direction of, the flower, it must be cooling off here enough, because it's getting the water and the, pool is getting cooler I don't think, we're gonna use it that much longer, because it's getting cooler in the, afternoons and overnight so you could, tell fall is falling is coming fall is, falling, well okay hold on I'm gonna put it back, up all right we're gonna try it like, that for a minute okay hot dog okay, just tell me if it gets too loud and I, apologize because I don't do it on, purpose but mom, my volume does tend to go lower as I'm, coloring it's just I guess because it's, relaxing you kind of get in that zone, god of it keep breaking my point and I'm, not pressing that or if I back up a, little bit, oh good that's good, well I have more words of volume because, it was too loud but I think it was, because I had stood up right next to the, mic I'm sorry excuse me oh I wanted to, show y'all too, I've got some more happy meal in, purchased by dois and I haven't even, taken them out of the plastic yet and I, was gonna post a post on Instagram and I, completely forgot and I also got this in, today from Amazon and I'm gonna be, opening that I'm gonna it's the last one, of these that I ordered, Oh Michel thank you I love y'all too, yeah welcome you you probably know why, it's not okay that is the last one that, I ordered and that one these are by, Fabiano Fabiana well this is written in, Fabian anestachio, hey Helen how are you I hope you feeling, better, this is Beauty and the Beast and The, Wizard of Oz and the jungle book in, Hansel and Gretel ten I'd sure job the, other ones that I got in let me just get, through the paper without destroying the, book let's see and it's got a poster in, it and I could show you all, when they said it came with us oh it's, vandals how normal okay when they said, it came with a poster I didn't think it, was it was gonna be that big of a poster, but one watch I guess that's why the, rest of them that came wasn't in, cellophane but these are this is the, poster let me show you out the inside of, the book first of all the Beauty and the, Beast I'm not gonna do a complete flip, through but I could do some videos of of, some flip through videos if y'all want, of every single one but look at the size, well I'm not gonna be able to show you, that's okay mousey that's completely, fine you made me smile just so your name, so your job is done this it's like it's, like you have to lay on the floor too, and I'm laying out like on them and each, one of them comes with a poster like, this, hi Gayle and then we have this is the, Wizard of Oz I wasn't too bad at all you, just get all of the plastic off and then, we kept on I know it's huge it is, absolutely huge, here we go calls for a caller party, having the first thing I thought about, was when I was a little girl, um I think somebody huh I think Sammy's, mom Miss Susan has already finished one, I think that's what Sammy said but it, reminded me a woman with little girls my, mom used to buy us these big it was like, a poster coloring book and we used to, lay on the living room floor with the, colors the crayons spread all over the, living room floor and that's what it, reminds me of the inside cover I guess, you could color that with markers, because it has that smooth finish to it, like ugh, and then this is the back cover has the, also the same thing and then this one, hat also has a poster in it and I'm sure, what's up Hansel and Gretel yes I want, some of those they are hard to find, there's still some more that I don't, have but they're hard to come by on, they're not expensive either I mean not, they're probably about the cost of a, normal sized coloring book I can look, actually I probably had the price and, the one that I got today came from the, UK that was the only one I had to order, from the UK but the rest I'm pretty sure, came from Amazon US and this one also, has a poster in it and this is the, jungle book one and the paper is awesome, I mean the only thing it is not single, sided so you would have to and you, probably have to break the bonding, - the the center of it and cake that was, one of the things that KP was, complaining about but she's the one that, got me enabled me to buy to get these, because her channel was the first time I, had ever seen the books in and I was, hooked from there I immediately went, shopping and this is what happened so, that was the jungle book and this one is, The Wizard of Oz okay Lynette hi how are, you hi Emily welcome in guys welcome, welcome The Wizard of Oz and then this, one comes with a poster also with the, back colorable back and the pictures in, here just I love them they're whimsical, they're there I just love them and like, I said if y'all want I can do flip, threes on like proper flip foods and, each one comes with not that I'm gonna, go to read these because they're in, Spanish because but the ones that I got, that are in English I can um there's a, story in each in the front of each one, so I just thought I'd show you all those, while I was thinking about it and I, remember that I got that in from um in, the mail today which I didn't expect for, it to come you want to yes Tamra that, would be cool The Wizard of Oz yeah that, would be cool since you are let's pick, up the knife before we have any, accidents because we would not want that, could happen what we know yes kami oh my, god yes of course the artist and where, did you get them from I missed the, beginning Helen those are from Fabiana, Fabiana, you the name so you can write it down, because I'm not gonna get it right I'm, gonna get the ones that I have in, English I don't know if y'all saw these, this I also have I also have the Alice, in Wonderland one the Adventures of, Pinocchio Peter Pan and Snow White, this is the artist's name right there, the illustrations are by Fabiano ATT a, 10-8 s io and i got these four for sure, from amazon us and I think the other, four came from the UK and I may be, mistaken but I'm gonna look for the, links and put those down in the, description below and for some reason, it's flashing out let me try to focus in, back, no it's gonna start giving us problems, again all right this is the Allison ones, away or warning I took all the posters, off of these and put them on a side but, um yeah they're so cool the only problem, is I just don't know where to start, and you see they each come with the, story in the front of the book of a, little snippet of each one and then it, starts with Alice all right yeah yeah, and I started on doing Marie I'm gonna, go find uh I'm gonna go find the link, the links for all of them and I'm gonna, put them in the description down in the, description below and just a reminder, all of the if you click on any of the, links in the description I am an Amazon, affiliate and I will get a small, percentage of your purchase and of not, your purchase yeah your purchase without, with any not an additional charge to you, and I'm getting tongue-tied because I, see this flower right here that doesn't, have any lines on it and I'm thinking, about Emily who is has been drawing, flowers so um I don't know if that was, an illustrator air or if they just, decided not to put any flower any, markings on it but I'm gonna just go in, after our zoom back down, this one right here y'all see this, flower it's like they forgot to finish, it so after watching some Emily's videos, I'm gonna just follow what they have, here and bring my lines up from the, center here which I probably won't do as, good but at least is going to be there, and then follow back up and around a, little bit in tap tap tap like that so, cool now yes that is so cool huh yeah, Oh Beth in look at that thing Han what's, up um so yeah Emily skills are coming in, handy, all right I just wanna make sure we, still win, for as bright as this light is on this, paper, mmm just kind of wonky oh wait hold on, y'all, I'm sorry hang on I don't think I'm I'm, gonna get this straight but anyone, it's like a never-ending struggle with, the lighting in the balance see, I think that was because I changed the I, think that was because I took the paper, towel off that light right there and, y'all excuse me because I'll have to, close these curtains because I can't, stand to have our dark window open, because then I feel like I have somebody, staring at me so I'm going to take the, paper towel off of this lamp, okay all right sorry about all of that, but here we go, almost ha I feel like I have to put my, sunglasses on and it, all right, okay now I'm going with the next darkest, purple which is the periwinkle blue yes, ma'am it sure is, miss Kimmy we're gonna do one at 7:30, and we undo one at 8:00 are you all, ready, I'll get your numbers picked out yeah, Michelle I can't sit with the hey, Jacqueline I can't sit with a window, open in the door now in the in my living, room is a different story because it's, in the back of the house and we have a, wooden fence around the back so I don't, mind so much like that but the front of, my house sits on somewhat of a main, highway and one no Coco bear is sneaking, up come come on kidnapped me on, livestream wouldn't I be a true Oh lurk, yeah my um my eyes don't let me forget, alright y'all don't let me forget, at 7:30 we're gonna do our first, giveaway thousand sounds y'all what's up, what's up, okay, we got to get those thumbs up to I can't, tell what they are online because it, won't refresh let's see that'll make the, thumbs up and they get navy make sure, they they more than the thumbs down, [Music], I just don't know I can't believe how, washed out that looks you see if I turn, this light off, I don't know what else to do, hey Michael welcome in sweetheart, hey Deb oh what's up y'all had fun, Debbie Deb Miller is an old-time friend, of mine y'all she's just got back from, the Smoky Mountains and I love you too, sweetie I hope y'all had a good time, let's see oh thank you dusty it depends, on how many uh how many people we have, in the room Tamra and I'm gonna have to, see you see if I could figure, out hi Gail it's gonna be a gift card to, I'm giving away two gift cards to Amazon, to 50 dollar gift cards to Amazon, I see, I know uh let's see I see I see I see I, think I guys at this rate we're not, gonna get anything done but what am i, doing I'm doing come on girl get with, the program, come on Heather all right here we go, no I might be getting somewhere, Diane that I just appreciate you guys, and now more than ever because I just, appreciate you guys yo are now more than, ever truth friends do and die hard and I, just appreciate it y'all are and no I, don't have to do it nobody's forcing me, to do it I'm doing it because I want to, do it because I choose to do it, and it's my brother it's what I want to, do money's force' for you guys because I, jus wear than you and it's don't ever, come back here again you are supporting, lives and you don't ever come back here, again I'm just putting in some darker, lines where it shows that the leaf is, overlapping another leaf okay hang on, okay how's that is that better oh wait a, second okay hello hello, oh is that better still there okay, better still there okay okay how about, now, Justin one two three four okay how about, now just one two three okay so here it's, still here it's still here it can you, still hear it still there it's still, there it's more like a delayed echo I'm, like wait hold on, oh you know what I sure do no no why, would that happen okay how about now, oh yeah is it going is it going, I swear my computer has a ghost in it I, bet my computer has a ghost in it no I, had somehow but another mic came on, imagine that all right here we go, alright this is the second two lightest, pink and now I'm gonna be getting the, third two lightest pink try to get these, and before, and kind of blending those in, we get to 2,000 and when I'm gonna do to, $100 Amazon gift cards or I'm gonna let, y'all choose and we could do 425 450, can y'all hear the TV from the living, room cuz Jackson thinks he has to, entertain the whole neighborhood when he, watches TV hi Joey, imagine that Joey, imagine that okay good yeah cuz he's got, it loud he is he has hearing aids but he, doesn't hear him because then he said, that he hears too much so he he rather I, know what it is he really he he likes to, tune me out because I tend to talk his, head off not anymore though cuz we'll, he'll be watching a movie and I try to, talk to him and he's like he takes the, remote and he mutes the TV and he looks, at me like you got something to say I'm, like well nevermind put the TV back on, so I'll just kind of be quiet now and, color my little stuff up in Jobeth, streams just the coolest I agree I agree, I enjoyed it too, he's got there hi hmm okay let's see I'm, looking at this crooked because the book, is cocked to the side and I can't tell, whether that's a flower I don't know, what's going on, I wonder if and that was going down all, the way yes I'll pull it down some more, wonder if yo this has got to be the most, it's a secret I like secrets like secret, it's different than what you talked, about Jobeth, okay it's almost time to do to give away, while I'm doing this I'm just gonna, explain the rules it's just like any, other contest that was ever done on the, coloring community we're gonna pick a, number between how many do y'all show is, watching right now I'm showing 45 is, that right, okay I'm sure 147 okay we're going to do, between 1 and 100 and whoever gets the, closest without going over to 100 is the, winner make sure you are live chat not, on top chat make sure you are on live, chat and make sure that if your device, has buffered at any time joint during, the stream that you refreshed or you get, out and get back in because if not your, video is going to be behind going to be, every time you come the computer lags it, it backs your computer up that much the, other those who lagging time, and I just want to take this time again, to tell you guys how much I appreciate, you being here and sticking by me and, trusting in me and it just really means, a lot especially now I mean it just it, really means a lot, Lynette don't put your numbers in until, I think your night good, don't put your numbers in until I say go, go go, and is that candy Selena selling in a, candy, what hey Selena how are you sweetie, I just appreciated Jobeth I um, I'll just I'll just appreciate it I'm I, mean okay yes Mott's or everybody is, eligible mods or eligible and, international is eligible, thank y'all thank y'all thank y'all just, type in ready when you are whenever when, you are ready to go because it is 7:30, we want to make sure everybody is ready, make sure you're on live chat and not on, top chat, ready ready ready ready ready ready, ready baby all right we ready she's got, her fingers on the keys she's got her, fingers on the keys and go go go go go, go you haven't made me get all emotional, again no talking during the contest no, talking in the chat during the contest I, could talk I could talk, oh oh my bad hold on, hold on hold on hold on hold on, Beth please put Beth Turner please put, your number back in I mean I could see, it but put it back in because uh it was, deleted by accident my bad I'm so sorry, that was it oopsie I'm so sorry, okay thank you thank you thank you thank, you thank you okay y'all ready oh I, forgot I had to type in swap hold on, move don't go good job promise okay now, watch I'm not gonna have my phone, anything horn oh this is just uh this is, just the best strain that we have ahead, let's see it's got to be around here, somewhere, I gotta go it was still a living room, and I open the door at the of okay let's, see here we go let's find, all right random generator let me back, up a little bit 1 to 100 and are y'all, ready 1 2 3 go, number 38 number 38, that's okay lately you didn't miss it, you good, you should with me in the corner, Bamba is over Barbara is it go okay all, right boo um send me your email address, at, but I dress right there and I will get, it to you let me leave this generator, open because we're gonna have another, drawing at about ten after eight and, then we're gonna shut it down at 8:30, and we're gonna all go over to it's me, first no Diane she was before you she, had number 38 before you, go back and look up at the top you'll, see it, okay don't see no problem, ah see I get my middle pink middle, purple, and this is a leat wait a minute this is, a leaf right here now you see I'm, getting confused and Ali's waiting to, have these lines on here I need a second, no it's not because it comes up right, here and this berry well no that is the, berry okay so this is not gonna be, purple it's gonna be green get that off, of there, and this is gonna be leaf also okay just, hard to read sometimes when the lines, are so close together like that and like, I said I'm not looking straight on the, book is that like this would be straight, for me but I have to turn the book, because of the angle that my camera is, in yes oh I put my email it my email, address up at the top look for the, yellow thing and email me your email, address just email me yeah your email, address and and that's how I'm gonna, send you your gift card through your, email it's gonna come straight through, your email, okay, [Music], are you on, oh wait hold on, Diane did you go back up and look to see, Thank You Abby, Oh, we end up take it let's see hold on, I know I see that tomorrow, wait oh I saw that, oh geez and Pete, I'm sorry guys I probably should have, just set this one out, I don't know why I even hold on hold on, hold on hold on, I should have known, [Music], well, you know it can be hang on wait just one, second, all right sorry guys, so is everybody having a good time Oh, what I might say oh yeah anyhow all I, can say is he huh remember the old movie, hee haw never seen such foolishness in, my life I may have to turn my book you, know what I'll turn my book how about a, tournament book this little mouse he's, been giving me some trouble I tell you, he seems like he just don't want to be, done, it's living proof of the truth right, here right now, I gotta do is watch open your eyes and, watch, so emily is going to be on after this, guy's and I if I strongly advise you, y'all to come and check out her Channel, and her skills and I promise she won't, have as much trouble over there as we, had tonight just can't seem to get it, right, Auto Show you're so sweet, I know what you meant Thank You Abby, Oh y'all can't even see what I'm doing, my bad sorry kind of goes with the theme, of the night, we might want to turn this channel into, a soap opera how about that, or maybe the Wizard of Oz I mean it, seems like we have a wizard and then we, have one without a heart or without a, brain I'm gonna have the whole show, make it all in one all right did I miss, her me did I miss any leaves on I mean, uh no I think I've got them all same we, could stop flashing out okay as long as, the color wheel turns told me that so I, go one oh man you got a laugh just go, away, we took my grown-ass people, so everybody's got their Halloween, coloring books pulled out yet I ordered, one today from and I don't think I think, it might not be too late if you could, the coloring book cafe has a coloring, book out called the Halloween coloring, book yeah it is very fitting totally, very and it's three dollars and 99 cents, today the sale ends today, so hey Pat let them know about sassy hey, Janie, good to see you my sweetheart just got, the new Jade summer for $4.99 was it a, Halloween one Kim oh Michael Cole it is, um payroll yellow it's pale yellow Gail, you will close very close, kind of good on for color there girlie, and let's these leaves there could be it, really messes me up I'm these have to, stand up so I could see because the, glare these leaves my head's not in the, thing huh, or going up this way so you would want, to make your strokes goes the same way, as the the petal if you can and not, can't because I can't see and I'm, covering the whole bottom well I should, say top part of the leaf just to blend, in the color, with the rest of the puddle, I ordered the one you're coming in in, the victory, oh yeah Helen that's a that you're gonna, love it, that one's so pretty that one is so, pretty, um I finally looked like little, porcelain dolls but porcelains always, kind of freaked me out so, but it's the Jade summer Halloween but, didn't like the paper was it um I know, how Massey 92 degrees it doesn't, definitely does not feel like it's, almost October no by this time usually, before my birthday we have a cool front, come in and that's at the beginning of, September and we still haven't had one, so is definitely not right something is, just not right we have a very mild, winter very short amount winter or it's, gonna be longer my guess is is gonna be, milder it's not gonna be as cold what, I'm afraid of is it's gonna start, raining though and it won't stop they, won't because usually in the winter, months we have more rain and we've it's, been so dry here lately and I know as, well in the surrounding states like, Arkansas and Alabama been having a no, burn on order well they did I'm not sure, if if it's rain there but I know before, the weekend they did, can we fell in love when Pat showed some, of the images oh yeah is very pretty, it's hard to see with the glare and I, don't understand why it's not showing up, better on unless it's too much light but, know how it would be too much light or, the wrong kind of light I'm not sure, yes I'm have to go search some YouTube, videos see if I could figure it out it's, definitely a struggle, just when you think you got it right, I had a roast beef po-boy for supper and, when I tell you the little place that we, get our sandwiches from they make that, roast beef from scratch like roast beef, not sliced roast beef from the grocery, store like roast beef with the juice, dripping down the arms and stuff, my old Oh dog we're looking like it's, fine yeah everything's looking dead, everything is looking like it's dying, it was very good damn, I think I'm gonna just call you Tam from, now on because every time I know how to, pronounce your name now but every time I, see it for some reason my brain wants to, flip it I need to learn how not to press, so hard on these pencils and I'm trying, push my hand back some more and some, other Pablos are harder than then some, of the pablote pencils individual, pencils are harder than the others and, some of them are not, you see I'm going with the direction of, the petal as best as I can anyway I'm, have to try to do put my tripod on my, desk and see how that works I was, supposed to do that already was a, recommendation to do that and oops I, just caught the camera with my head, good thing it's hard I might break the, camera on my head, okay, [Music], Jobeth are you still here Thank You, Kimmy, we had to go yes that's the best pool, boy ever how far down the list is your, raindrop tutorial how far down the list, is it like way way way way down there or, is that going to be in combination with, one of your other all right I'm trying, to figure out what this area is right, here behind bond here is that what is, that y'all it looks like a round is that, a petal back there right here I bet it, is, is that a petal right there yeah but it, is watch this would be the bottom, oh I'm just picking on you Joe bet, cuz imma need it so I might have to go, look I have a Helen Ellen Ellen Stern, books but I'm one individual I have to, have somebody, I catch on better if somebody explained, it to me but I'm gonna figure it out, we'll figure it out, I can only guess this this was a a petal, all right, just kind of go with the flow, yes right okay cool, sounds great Jobeth that's the only way, it goes with the flow it's the only way, to go, that's agree with your net all right so, it's close enough to ten after so, everybody got their numbers for the, second giveaway go with the flow oh no I, didn't get it but I do do do do now, Micah go through Oh Jamie that sounds, good, strike oh boy and a piece of roast, before war for lunch what you must work, at all, do you work at all feel company Jeannie, Jeannie, everybody ready while doing that I'm, gonna start working on the stroke, berries and I'm taking this dark green, it's a dark green is the name of the, color and I'm just gonna put the dark, green in the seeds area in the seeds, where the seeds are okay can I put in, [Music], just for fun now focus then if not we'll, have to we're gonna be able to tell us, what your number was ahead of time, I mean after okay so no more typing no, more - no more David all right, and it's nine minutes after so we won, not for the line, and this is for a $50 gift card though, just type it in after hours, type in stop stop stop, hey Michel type in your number quickly, we have enough we are doing a giveaway, right now you you were walked in just in, time and I don't want to, okay cool, Oh, okay let's get the generator alright, from 1 to 100 everybody ready, Oh put it in frame everybody can see Oh, Oh golly you gotta sit on ready it's, quick quick quick, all right y'all ready 1 through 171, that's a random number 71, [Music], with oh you depict 25 huh is it Micah, let's see, I think it is is everybody have naica, kimchi are you just putting in your, number now hours in Aiko 63 okay cool I, was gonna speak girl, alright naica I think I already have, yours I think I'm I think I think you, already want to have you oh maybe not, no I don't know I don't I'm gonna give, you my email address and just email me, back with yours and that's how I'm gonna, um and it's gauging sunshine crafts at, gmail.com email me in and I'll email you, back the gift cord and congratulations, to you guys that one and thank you all, for playing and thank you all for being, here and we have 15 minutes left in um, then we're gonna head on over let me, just try something for a sec all right, you know what yeah we not gonna use that, like I should've did that a long time, ago geez, like tomorrow it's hard to me okay Tamra, I thought so I know it's gonna be that, light man dude it's got to be that light, I should have did that a long time ago, let me zoom back down and we're gonna, see if we could get some berries, done in the next 15 minutes we're gonna, try to get these berries done at least, and then all we're going to have left is, these little flowers these berries the, leaves and then these dew drops are, right here so question is do y'all want, to do another stream on this picture or, do I want to move on to something new, like maybe watercolor or glitter paints, or a journal page or a different, coloring book okay and then around that, green I'm gonna go in with another green, oh no problem Helen no problem I know I, should have turned that other one off a, long time ago it yes it made a big huge, difference I don't know that's got to be, the wrong light bulb another job a, journal, you're welcome Kimmy you welcome happy, y'all welcome you're welcome, congratulations Micah and, congratulations Bo markers oh my god Kim, tea, Oh Rochelle where were you, did you miss it I'm gonna take the, lighter green and just go around the, seeds of the berries each one and my, point broke you want to try to get us, you just want to circle the the seed of, the strawberry with a lighter color, green and then if you want to you can um, depending on how big the strawberry is, like this one at the top right here is, going to have more green around in this, area and probably on the tip because it, is smaller and in the relation the size, in relation to the picture this one, would be like a full-sized strawberry to, them well maybe not to that giant Mouse, oh I feel like I worked a whole night a, whole day's work and just can I just put, a little bit of green at the top up here, by the stem and I just realized that I, did color this down okay see if I could, get that out of there that's what that, was that I couldn't figure out what was, really what strawberry can't just be, floating me there this one doesn't look, like it has a stem or if it does is that, little bitty piece that comes around, here Thank You Michelle, it looks dull right now now the flower, the color love stole but I think it's, just that yellow when I colored over the, yellow I bet you if I would take a, blending pencil my phone my blending my, baby blending pencil baby oh yeah I, should have made sure it was clean but, what they were matte and I just usually, rub it on my mouse pad right here, because it's not it didn't have color in, it I want to press too hard because I, don't wanna take the light color off I, just want to see about blending the cars, already not no it's probably just a, lighting I'm gonna have to work on it, some more but it'll get there I promise, it will let's see the only use for a, million I want to use this really red, I'll always look so let's see, [Music], okay Yellin are you gonna be going to, Emily's because I'm gonna be headed that, way too if so I'll see you there okay, you guys we're gonna do this one berry, right here and then we gonna call it, we've had so many interruptions tonight, it's just not been but I appreciate you, guys being here I really do, hopefully they go they don't get tired, and move on and then things will get, back to normal soon, all right now, [Music], grab it darker in the center, Thank You Abby I really appreciate it, thank you sue, Thank You Jo pass, all right I'm gonna take my blender, pencil and see cute good night, barber I'll love you too, Thank You Jo Beth I'm gonna take my bun, hair pencil and blend softly around the, greens and kind of intermingle some of, those Reds into the lighter green it's, going to give it a more realistic look, and just take your time you don't have, to rush, okay see the lighting is still messed up, I'm gonna say I'm gonna raise this up to, show you all see it, see how it just brings it to life, and it still looks washed out even close, up but it's got to be the lighting so, I'm gonna have to work on that a little, bit more it seems like we all struggle, with lighting until you get it just, right and figured out it's a struggle so, yes we're going to go ahead and shut it, down now and so everybody can head on, over to Emily's give y'all time to go, potty and, get y'all something to snack on so are, we doing this again and another stream, or am i finishing this off stream and, just posting it y'all want to do a, journal page you went through a journal, page oh I mean Joe Belle we could do, that do you have any specific theme in, mind Artie we can maybe discuss that, beforehand give you time to think about, it, Halloween Wow yeah I'll see what I could, do with that that sounds sounds great it, sounds like a challenge and I'm like you, I love a good challenge for sure for, sure, I'm just in playing what this the the, camera here to see if I could get a, better picture before we all leave for, y'all and for me to just test it out and, see, ah let's see, I think that's probably where it needs, to be like right around there, that's more of what the picture looks, like in true form in real life and all I, did was went readjusts the UM the camera, settings, that's Wow okay um see y'all emily's, thank you all again so much for coming, thank you all really really really, really appreciate it, thank you all for believing in me thank, you all thank you all and I will you, know have a good Tuesday and I will see, y'all Wednesday back at the regularly, scheduled time at 7 o'clock and Jobeth, wants to see a Halloween journal picture, so we are going to do a Halloween, journal picture in the meantime I'm, gonna finish up this little guy and post, him on Instagram along with my little, Victorian girl by Marsha by night by, Abby, Michelle Jo Beth buh, mousey dev Rochelle I love you guys with, all on my heart good bye Gail and see, y'all Wednesday bye Beth good night bye, Claudia good night not everybody



Reddit Images 17

What is this dark blue-green rock with clay colored patches? Pictures taken with magnifying glass. Charlotte, NC.

What is this dark blue-green rock with clay colored patches? Pictures taken with magnifying glass. Charlotte, NC. 0



Spanish teacher said we can bring a notecard for the final. My friend wrote down the entire 10+ page study card onto a note card and brought a magnifying glass.

Spanish teacher said we can bring a notecard for the final. My friend wrote down the entire 10+ page study card onto a note card and brought a magnifying glass. 1



So what’s all going on with the lower nickel I currently only have my phone as a magnifying glass and the bottom one is smoke of a Smokey grey and no other nickels I have are that color even the older ones and has no mint the edge has one side high then the other only on one part

So what’s all going on with the lower nickel I currently only have my phone as a magnifying glass and the bottom one is smoke of a Smokey grey and no other nickels I have are that color even the older ones and has no mint the edge has one side high then the other only on one part 2



These siblings were photographed by South Dakota photographer, John Johnson, circa early 1890-1900s. I wonder what he is doing with the magnifying glass. From my glass negative collection. (640x800) (colorization) Original in the comments.

These siblings were photographed by South Dakota photographer, John Johnson, circa early 1890-1900s. I wonder what he is doing with the magnifying glass. From my glass negative collection. (640x800) (colorization) Original in the comments. 3



Burned with a magnifying glass and the sun [oc]

Burned with a magnifying glass and the sun [oc] 4



TIL that it's possible to measure if you are a super-taster by counting the small bumps on your tongue called fungiform papillae. Using blue food coloring, cotton swabs, wax paper, and a magnifying glass, if you find more than 30 papillae within a small area then you are probably a super-taster.

TIL that it's possible to measure if you are a super-taster by counting the small bumps on your tongue called fungiform papillae. Using blue food coloring, cotton swabs, wax paper, and a magnifying glass, if you find more than 30 papillae within a small area then you are probably a super-taster. 5



【repcourier】Bought an authentic Arcteryx Beta LT Womens' to rep. This is the real state of industrial products. I don't understand why you always look at my products with a magnifying glass?Does this mean I have to rep my products like a work of art than the retails?

【repcourier】Bought an authentic Arcteryx Beta LT Womens' to rep. This is the real state of industrial products. I don't understand why you always look at my products with a magnifying glass?Does this mean I have to rep my products like a work of art than the retails? 6



from the crazy old days when my mom got this, a Gameboy color, warioland 3, Mario game on gbc, Pokemon yellow, blue, silver, red, a case and a magnifying glass light. all for just €1

from the crazy old days when my mom got this, a Gameboy color, warioland 3, Mario game on gbc, Pokemon yellow, blue, silver, red, a case and a magnifying glass light. all for just €1 7



Always good to have a magnifying glass handy

Always good to have a magnifying glass handy 8



Krobus is not the magnifying glass thief

Krobus is not the magnifying glass thief 9



A wood burning I made using a magnifying glass and sunlight.

A wood burning I made using a magnifying glass and sunlight. 10



Axe inspired by the blood oath marker. Handle burned with a magnifying glass and the sun [oc]

Axe inspired by the blood oath marker. Handle burned with a magnifying glass and the sun [oc] 11



[Art] - 'The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses' Color Page in Monthly Gangan Joker November 2022!

[Art] - 'The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses' Color Page in Monthly Gangan Joker November 2022! 12



got some pics with the magnifying glass any opinions ?

got some pics with the magnifying glass any opinions ? 13



Does anyone else get lost staring at their crystals? I like to look at mine through a magnifying glass and suddenly an hour has gone by

Does anyone else get lost staring at their crystals? I like to look at mine through a magnifying glass and suddenly an hour has gone by 14



Antique magnifying glasses type thing with a plank out the front. Anybody have a clue what they are?

Antique magnifying glasses type thing with a plank out the front. Anybody have a clue what they are? 15



Thread for microscope, loupe, magnifying glass...discussion in comments

Thread for microscope, loupe, magnifying glass...discussion in comments 16



Burned with a magnifying glass and the sun! [oc]

Burned with a magnifying glass and the sun! [oc] 17



Just put together the new Wikipedia page on Color blind glasses. Take a look!

Just put together the new Wikipedia page on Color blind glasses. Take a look! 18



,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

86 miss fritter coloring page

16 mclaren coloring page

71 mother day coloring page