52 magnolia coloring page



magnolia coloring page



Magnolia Grandiflora coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages

Magnolia Grandiflora coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 0



Magnolia Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings

Magnolia Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings 1



Magnolia coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages | Free printable

Magnolia coloring pages will help your child focus on details, develop creativity, concentration, motor skills, and color recognition. They feel comfortable, interesting, and pleasant to color. … 2



Disegno di La magnolia da colorare | Disegni da colorare e stampare gratis

Magnolia Flower Coloring Pages Let's color the Magnolia flower beautifully! The magnolia flower represents a love for nature, nobility, perseverance, ignity.perseverance, dignity. Flowers can be … 3



Magnolia Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings

Magnolia coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages, adults to develop creativity, concentration, fine motor skills, and color recognition. Self-reliance and perseverance to … 4



Magnolia Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids in 2021 | Flower

Dec 20, 2018 - Explore LOVE TO CRAFT BB's board "Magnolia Coloring Pages" on Pinterest. See more ideas about coloring pages, magnolia, magnolia stamps. 5



Download Magnolia coloring for free - Designlooter 2020 👨‍🎨

Magnolia Coloring Pages. You can download free printable Magnolia coloring pages at Coloringonly.com. We have chosen the best Magnolia coloring pages which you can download … 6



Magnolia Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download

Magnolia coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages, adults to develop creativity, concentration, fine motor skills, and color recognition. Self-reliance and perseverance to … 7



Magnolia flower coloring page | Download Free Magnolia flower coloring

Magnolia Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids Magnolia trees have the most beautiful blossoms, people are excited for spring every year so they get to see them. Native to southeast … 8



Magnolia Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings

Magnolia coloring page is one of thousands of beautiful high quality pictures in this collection for coloring for kids. Every day - new coloring pages with your favorite characters! 9



Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages

Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages 10



Magnolia coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages

Magnolia coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 11



Disegno di Magnolia Grandiflora da colorare | Disegni da colorare e

Disegno di Magnolia Grandiflora da colorare | Disegni da colorare e 12



Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages

Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages 13



Printable Magnolia Flowers Coloring Pages - Coloringpagebook.com

Printable Magnolia Flowers Coloring Pages - Coloringpagebook.com 14



Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages

Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages 15



Campbells Magnolia coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages

Campbells Magnolia coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 16



Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages

Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages 17



Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages

Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages 18



Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages

Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages 19



Magnolia Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings

Magnolia Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings 20



Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages

Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages 21



Saucer Magnolia coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages

Saucer Magnolia coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 22



Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages

Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages 23



Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages

Top 26 Printable Magnolia Coloring Pages - Online Coloring Pages 24



Magnolia Pages Coloring Pages

Magnolia Pages Coloring Pages 25



Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages

Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages 26



Magnolia coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages

Magnolia coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 27



Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages

Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages 28



Magnolia Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids in 2021 | Flower

Magnolia Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids in 2021 | Flower 29



Magnolia with labels | Flower coloring pages, Coloring pages, Flag

Magnolia with labels | Flower coloring pages, Coloring pages, Flag 30



Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages

Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages 31



Pin on Ink && Steel

Pin on Ink && Steel 32



Download 56+ Magnolia Coloring Pages PNG PDF File - Free Product

Download 56+ Magnolia Coloring Pages PNG PDF File - Free Product 33



Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages

Magnolia coloring pages. Download and print Magnolia coloring pages 34



um, well hey crafty friends it's Heidi Scott, with DIY dreaming and on today's video, tutorial we're gonna do some kind of, different pumpkins okay so let me tell, you what the inspiration was then I'll, show you what we're going to use and, then we'll jump right in uh I was just, scrolling through Facebook this week, when I stumbled on a photo of some, beautiful green pumpkins that are sort, of this, Fern color that were made by weathered, Wings art, and it just stayed in my brain this, green pumpkin idea and how if you did, something like that it's really more, artistic than seasonal and you could, keep it out all the way I think until, after Thanksgiving so it wouldn't just, be a Halloween or early fall type of a a, thing so yesterday I went to, um Target and I bought these, these were just these little wooden, pumpkins, that were two for five dollars, and then I bought, this, which of course it was the brown it was, the brown paper mache and it was about, five dollars as well and um so I have, three pieces and I'm gonna show you my, um, my version my spin on this idea that I, saw from what their wings art okay so, we're gonna be using this paint right, here, it's from Walmart that's where I get it, anyways and it's called Fern and it's a, Waverly Chuck acrylic no prep paint, uh I'm also using some of this White, Waverly same deal, and um then we are gonna use a little, bit of the Magnolia wax to prepare our, surfaces before we stencil we're going, to be using this White Magnolia chalk, paste and I'm gonna try this is an, impeller that is coming next Wednesday, and it is called army green I'm not for, sure that this is going to match exactly, but we're gonna try it okay so um so, that's basically what's involved you, could also do the top you could just use, some gold paint or you know I say use, what you have and if you have a set of, these awesome markers which I encourage, everybody to get these because I think, these are a basic staple to have in your, craft stash you could use either one of, the gold pins to color your tops so okay, let's hop right in well first thing I, did, was I painted two coats, of um this Fern green paint on these, this little wood pumpkin, and on this one okay and on this one, right here, I put two coats of white, so we're gonna be doing two green, pumpkins and one white pumpkin, and the other thing I did was I used, this gorgeous stencil which I really, think of it more as a summer kind of a, stencil but honestly it's not it could, be any time of the year because it's, just beautiful it is called Floral, Fantasy and these are some of the pieces, that come in it, this is my new one the one that I've had, for two and a half three years is, looking really terrible so I decided to, go for it and cut my new one up and use, it today, um so it's called Floral Fantasy and, when I'm all finished if you want to, link I'd be glad to get that for you, okay so let me show you this little one, because it's all done and ready to go I, always want to experiment, and pre-craft before I come to craft, with you to make sure that I like it and, that it's gonna work, so I made this, before I came live, and I will do a vignette this week and, get pictures, um I have a buffet that I've had since I, was 14 years old, um it's an antique and it's in my dining, room and I'll probably set up some, pretty kind of vignette using uh natural, elements and then these three pumpkins, so the top of it I used my marker, uh to color gold and then I used white, chalk paste, and this stencil to create this design, isn't that pretty and different, it's going to be gorgeous together okay, and this one I started but we're going, to work some more on it let me just give, you one quick little sneak peek, see look at what it's gonna be, really gonna be a gorgeous, little Trio, um I hope, okay so let me set this one aside, because it's pretty much done I could do, the other side but on these I didn't, realize when I bought them they're meant, to hang and so they have this little, keyhole in the back but they grip, they're great for sitting up straight, they're nice and thick, okay so let's work on this one and then, we'll do this one, and um I did one Little Flower just to, see, if I was gonna be able to do it because, this is obviously not straight up and, down and the other thing I did was I, used my magnolia wax to prepare this, paper mache painted surface to take a, stencil and this is the Magnolia wax, it's a new product they've had it just, um, maybe a month or two, and UK kind of gives a little bit of a, Sheen you can see right there where I, stopped so and you just want to go real, light, with your wax, and then we're going to buff it really, good so let me finish the whole pumpkin, and then we'll buff it, this paint, is really pretty flat, and so the wax gives you a little bit of, a Sheen and it also makes it so that, most of the time your stencils will come, out crisper, it's going to be a little bit of a, challenge to use a bigger stencil on, this curved pumpkin, I just applied my wax, and I'm just going to use a paper towels, foreign, so um this is an alternative let me tell, you what this is used for, I, frequently, um whenever you're working on, wood that's painted stained or natural, or some other surface like paper mache, um or sometimes even stretched canvases, they can sometimes not give you a great, stencil impression so most of the time, before I stencil I'll take those items, out into my backyard and I'll give them, a coat, this is Rust-Oleum two times Ultra cover, matte clear sealer spray, but an alternative to this is, clear wax they both do the same thing, they kind of stop what you're putting on, your surface from going down into the, pores and then spreading out everywhere, this is a super great substitute for, this on a rainy or snowy or cold day, seriously, okay so I think I've buffed this enough, and I'm just gonna work on my little, tacky towel because that'll make it, easier for me to hold my thing I don't, know I've seen a couple spots where I, didn't really get it on very well, okay, so, time to decide what we want to put on, here next, and I'm kind of feeling like I want to, do this big one we'll see if it works, so I'm going to cut it off, and then I'm going to trim this down a, little bit and then we'll label it, I trim these kind of things down, um a lot of the times because it makes, it easier to, position it, and to just, manage it, especially if you're going to be working, on a curved surface, foreign, and I'm really not sure what to expect, here because, um, because this is such, a curved it's a rounded and then it's, got grooves surface okay so I'm just, gonna write floral this stencil is, called Floral Fantasy, I use it a ton in the spring and summer, I even used it a little bit in the fall, um so it's not, you know it's not not a good fall and, winter flower stencil it's just you, don't think of flowers too much this, time of year, carefully taking it off the backing, sheet, it's really stuck on here, it's probably my fault because it was in, a pile, of stuff, with a lot of other stuff sitting on top, of it, okay so I labeled the back of it and, when I'm done when it's clean and dry, I'll put it back on the shiny side and, I'm just going to fuzzle, that's what this towel is for in case, you're new, it's called a tacky towel, and it's for fuzzing your stencils and, then the other thing you can do with it, that's really nice, is, when you're done like washing a stencil, and you are impatient to let it air dry, you can put it inside of this and this, great part inside can Pat your stencils, dry so and I'm impatient frequently, I don't know if you knew that about me, okay I may just, I may just do this main big flower which, you kind of have to hold it let's see, and I'm going to use a paint brush to, apply this, and find a good one, you want something stiff, and we're using chalk paste, hopefully I won't be sorry that I, selected such a big stencil, so I'm gonna basically hold it down in, sections, on my top paste, this is pretty brave of me to attempt, this, live, because there's a pretty good chance, that it might not look good we'll see, so did you know that you can apply your, chalk paste with a paintbrush yes you, can and sometimes it's about the only, thing you can use, uh to get your chalk paste on your, surface, like a squeegee I don't know how well a, squeegee would do, and underneath, um, oops, foreign, just smudged my finger, into my white chalk paste but the good, thing is, this is completely washable, and let's go ahead and do the center, area, let me peek, it's not the best job I've ever done but, it's not terrible, just hard because this surface, is Lumpy and bumpy and rounded, so tell me in the comments if you've, ever attempted to stencil, something like this of this size, you know what it's looking like, to go a little bit further down what the, heck it's either going to be wonderful, or not, there's probably nothing I can do about, it, so what do you guys think so far do you, think I'm crazy, for trying this, the white one's going to be, significantly easier, significantly, so I'm just kind of using my fingers to, pull it as flush, as I can to the pumpkin, okay, let's say, good enough, I'm nervous, and I know there's going to be areas, that I've completely missed, so I'm going to pick lift it up and peek, as I'm, honestly you guys it doesn't look too, bad so far, wow, I'm kind of shocked, there's a few areas where, it bled a little bit let me throw this, in my tub over here, get my hands cleaned off and I can come, back you guys and, uh, you know clean up the areas like right, there, but look at that so now what I would do, is I would use another stencil on the, other side, and I think it's just going to be, beautiful in a vignette, with this, and the white, it's different you know this week I made, um, pink pink and copper, canvases, for winter, we use the speckle knife it was really, fun this is the new copper chalk paste, um so and and this week I did candy, um cotton candy tool Christmas trees so, I've been really experimenting with my, colors this week, and, I think this turned out beautiful I, can't wait to see it once I get the, whole thing done so let me set it aside, I'll clean up the spots where it's kind, of smudgy and I think it's going to be, great okay so let's work on this one, before I came live I gave it a couple of, uh where's my sandpaper a couple of, coats of White Waverly paint you can use, absolutely whatever paint you have on, hand, okay, thank you, but just a little teeny Sandy to, get this front surface smooth, and then I'm going to do a little wax on, this one, I'm not going to wax the top part where, the where we're gonna paint the handle, the, um stem, of this on, okay so the trick with this wax, is to do it very light don't go crazy, ah, and then you really want to buff it well, so here's our little white pumpkin, I didn't I don't know if I said any of, my normal stuff, Judy said she bought the deer stencil, and the new copper color oh my gosh, you're gonna love it look how pretty, this is you guys, this was one stencil that I used to make, these two, uh canvases and they were super, inexpensive canvases, um the other thing I did with that deer, stencil and then we'll finish up here, is I made a couple of trays, these were Dollar Tree five dollar trays, and I used a stack of knife on the edges, of this one too I've been in a very, speckly spackle knife moves lately, okay so we're gonna try this new color, of chalk paste that will be coming out, this Wednesday the, uh I don't know what this next Wednesday, is the 22nd Maybe, something like that it's an awesome, color it's called, army green, and I um, I have just been in a green mood lately, and I love all different greens like I, don't necessarily always like your basic, Christmas pine tree green sometimes I, like something different and, um that's what I feel like this color is, so, let's see what, should we do, this would be pretty let's use this, piece I haven't used it yet, and I'm going to write Floral, it's part of a a big stencil that has, you know multiple pieces that is called, Floral Fantasy and it's a great, especially in the summer, we made um the cutest wristlets, using ink, in Black to stencil the outline of these, flowers and then I've diluted ink and, painted in the inside of the flowers and, it looked, like a watercolor it also kind of looked, a little bit like a a bright colored, tattoo it was so interesting, so I'm gonna fuzz it because these are, super sticky, and I don't want to get it all stretched, out, [Music], and this is going to be so much easier, than the pumpkin that we just did, so much easier, okay so I'm just gonna, figure out where how do I want this to, lay on here, okay, and I'm just gonna rub it on, yeah I think that'll be pretty, okay we're gonna use a regular squeegee, to do this new, okay so Charlotte says if she could get, over her health issue she could get so, addicted to Magnolia self-control, um yeah I know what you're saying, uh but there's just something about, exercising that creative side of, yourself I think it's, foreign, it's healing, um it's good for us so when you do get, over your health issues just try a, little something try some of the crafts, that I'm doing that don't involve, stencils if uh if you don't want to use, stencils but honestly the stencils are, awesome, and I think once you use them you'll be, like oh my gosh why didn't I do this, earlier, so I'm gonna just get my chalk paste on, and then I'm going to pull off the Globs, I'm gonna go all the way up to the edges, hopefully this will look good, with the fern Waverly paint, so I did not do this project, exactly like the um the photo that I, shared earlier today from whether Wings, art, it's my own, you know she her thing was the, inspiration this is my translation of it, for my version or spin of it, look how pretty that is you guys oh my, gosh okay okay I'm throwing this over, here, in my little tub of water until I can, get out to the kitchen, to clean it, these would just be pretty together, okay so let's do the handle and I'm just, going to use my, this marker right here this is the set, of ink and chalk paste markers you get, in ink uh black a white a silver and a, gold and then in chalk paste you get a, black a white a silver and a gold and, this is actually the ink one and the, reason why I'm choosing this one right, now is because I like the darker color, of this gold, so did you know that you could color, with these, okay put that on pretty thick, so it is going to take a little while to, dry, but let's look at this, let me get a little, space here, okay, here's the Big Green pumpkin, which is not finished but I will finish, it, and here are our, little ones, I just, darn, what do you guys think, isn't it pretty and different, and I'm gonna grab a wipe right now and, just show you how easy it will be, to get the spots that are kind of a, oopsie off, a container of wipes this one's really, wet, so that was a big smooch right there, that I'm just gonna pull off, I know I saw one back here, questions, do you guys like this idea, it's very different, it is definitely not your, Orange, pumpkin idea it's a little more artsy, fartsy I think excuse my language, um but anyways I hope you like it so let, me know if you're if you would like, links to anything to my favorite pens to, any of the chalk paste, to the stencils or if there's a, particular one like if you want that, deer stencil just let me know or to this, to the tacky towel, if you don't have this yet, this is a purchase that you do want to, make sometime along your journey because, it's so useful and I get this question, all the time let me answer it right now, and then we'll wrap up, um what do you do when I get sturdy well, I put it in the washing machine with a, bunch of towels, and I wash it with regular, uh, laundry soap and then I put it in the, dryer and I don't use dryer sheets or, anything like that but I just fry it, and it's good as new so I wash it maybe, every two weeks, and they do get some kind of snags on, them but you could cut those off if you, would like or just live with them they, really don't impact anything, see if this would work for a screenshot, thank you, this one is not perfect, but, it's pretty darn good for saying that I, was really kind of having to stretch, that stencil out, um to get it to cover the different, things it'll be beautiful when I get it, finished I'll put some some more stuff, right here, so do this or this that's a thumb and, this is a heart or say something to me, in the comments check to see if you'd, like to follow up this page if you're, watching on YouTube feel free to comment, there as well or ask questions and while, you're there go ahead and subscribe to, my channel and like this video if you, liked it feel free to sprinkle, [Music], um, if you end up doing some kind of a, pumpkin in a unusual color, like this green and white with gold then, I definitely want to see pictures, so hop over to that group that I set up, for all of us to share our pictures in, It's called dreamy DIY it's a free, Facebook group where I have shared a lot, of photos and, all of you guys you're super creative, people have shared your photos and ideas, so it's a great great place to go to get, even more ideas, um and I'd love to see what you come up, with or if you just follow this same, idea I mean you can use any green paint, um, and any pumpkin shape these are the, psychotic Target but there's nothing, special about them thank you so much to, everyone who did Stars I really, appreciate that thank you to everyone, who sprinkled, um, yeah I have lots of good stuff coming up, including Christ and crafting tomorrow, so I'd love to see you for that, and then next week, um I have multiple things in the works, we're gonna do t-shirts hey and let me, show you my t-shirt that I made uh for, tonight I am going to my son and his, wife's parents house there are in-laws, for a little, fall Halloween get together and we, personally don't do a bunch of Halloween, stuff, but, I love that movie Hocus Pocus so all of, you guys out there don't chew me out, please for liking Hocus Pocus because I, don't do all the witch other witch and, demonic stuff, um anyways so I made this cute little, t-shirt to wear tonight this is my, costume and it says oh look another, glorious morning makes me sick and then, I did orange polka dots on this sleeve, and I did the Plaid in black on the, other, um so it's a little sheer I'll be, wearing a cami under it and uh, yeah so next week we'll be doing some, fun t-shirts and a whole bunch of other, things, I don't know what maybe we'll make an, apron, um, if you guys have ideas or things that, you want to see by all means tell me, that gets me ideas and I just need an, idea to get started and then I can, totally run with it, so, all right well you guys have a blessed, and wonderful rest of your day I'll see, you tomorrow and then I hopefully will, see you this week and don't hesitate to, ask questions or let me know if um, there's anything I can help you with I, bye friends see you later



Reddit Images 16

Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe

Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 0



A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding what I presume to be a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the three bars on the flag are reverse-colored. The number 1775 was written on the reverse of the bottom white bar in black ink. A light bleed of it shows through.

A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding what I presume to be a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the three bars on the flag are reverse-colored. The number 1775 was written on the reverse of the bottom white bar in black ink. A light bleed of it shows through. 1



A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding what I presume to be a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the three bars on the flag are reverse-colored. The number 1775 was written on the reverse of the bottom white bar in black ink. A light bleed of it shows through.

A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding what I presume to be a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the three bars on the flag are reverse-colored. The number 1775 was written on the reverse of the bottom white bar in black ink. A light bleed of it shows through. 2



page coloring for ch 171.

page coloring for ch 171. 3



Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page)

Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 4



A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding what I presume to be a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the three bars on the flag are reverse-colored. The number 1775 was written on the reverse of the bottom white bar in black ink. A light bleed of it shows through.

A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding what I presume to be a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the three bars on the flag are reverse-colored. The number 1775 was written on the reverse of the bottom white bar in black ink. A light bleed of it shows through. 5



[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book

[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 6



[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts!

[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 7



The AC used by J when he defeated Blue Magnolia two years before Verdict Day's story (Armored Core: Verdict Day Official Setting Documents Collection -the AFTER-, pages 39 and 217)

The AC used by J when he defeated Blue Magnolia two years before Verdict Day's story (Armored Core: Verdict Day Official Setting Documents Collection -the AFTER-, pages 39 and 217) 8



Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book

Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 9



First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts?

First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 10



{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant).

{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 11



[eBay] Kirsty MacColl - Kite [Limited 180-Gram Magnolia Colored Vinyl] $9.98 (Free Shipping)

[eBay] Kirsty MacColl - Kite [Limited 180-Gram Magnolia Colored Vinyl] $9.98 (Free Shipping) 12



My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159

My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 13



A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the colors of the flag's bars are reversed.

A small Confederate bible flag with 13 six-pointed stars surrounding a larger star or magnolia. Unusually, the colors of the flag's bars are reversed. 14



This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious.

This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 15



Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you!

Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you! 16



,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

86 miss fritter coloring page

16 mclaren coloring page

71 mother day coloring page