79 mary poppins coloring page



mary poppins coloring page



mary poppins coloring pages 1 | Educative Printable

mary poppins coloring pages 1 | Educative Printable 0



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Mary Poppins coloring pages will introduce young fidgets to a nanny - a sorceress. The English family Banks was looking for a teacher for a long time. The responsible position was taken by a mysterious young lady with excellent manners Mary Poppins… 1



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 2



Mary Poppins coloring pages. Free Printable Mary Poppins coloring pages.

Mary Poppins coloring pages. Free Printable Mary Poppins coloring pages. 3



Mary Poppins - Mary Poppins Kids Coloring Pages

Mary Poppins - Mary Poppins Kids Coloring Pages 4



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Coloring Home

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 5



Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free

Check out our mary poppins coloring pages selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our coloring books … 6



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages Printable | K5 Worksheets

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages Printable | K5 Worksheets 7



Pin by Landry Thomas on Crafts | Mary poppins, Mary poppins party

Pin by Landry Thomas on Crafts | Mary poppins, Mary poppins party 8



Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free

Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free 9



Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free

Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free 10



Kids-n-fun.com | 17 coloring pages of Mary Poppins

Kids-n-fun.com | 17 coloring pages of Mary Poppins 11



Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free

Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free 12



Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free

Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free 13



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 14



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 15



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 16



Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free

Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free 17



Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free

Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free 18



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 19



Mary Poppins coloring page | Disney coloring pages, Coloring pages

Mary Poppins coloring page | Disney coloring pages, Coloring pages 20



Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free

Mary poppins coloring pages to download and print for free 21



Mary Poppins | Disney coloring pages, Super coloring pages, Coloring pages

Mary Poppins | Disney coloring pages, Super coloring pages, Coloring pages 22



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable 23



nice Just Mary Poppins Girl Coloring Page | Girl coloring page

nice Just Mary Poppins Girl Coloring Page | Girl coloring page 24



7331-mary-poppins-coloring-pages.gif (1000×1000) | Disney kleurplaten

7331-mary-poppins-coloring-pages.gif (1000×1000) | Disney kleurplaten 25



Mary Poppins coloring pages. Free Printable Mary Poppins coloring pages.

Mary Poppins coloring pages. Free Printable Mary Poppins coloring pages. 26



Mary poppins, Colouring pages disney, Mary poppins party

Mary poppins, Colouring pages disney, Mary poppins party 27



Mary Poppins coloring page by BetterthanBunnies on DeviantArt

Mary Poppins coloring page by BetterthanBunnies on DeviantArt 28



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable 29



Mary Poppins Coloring Page - Coloring Home

Mary Poppins Coloring Page - Coloring Home 30



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 31



17 coloring pages of Mary Poppins on Kids-n-Fun.co.uk. On Kids-n-Fun

17 coloring pages of Mary Poppins on Kids-n-Fun.co.uk. On Kids-n-Fun 32



Disney coloring pages, Coloring pages, Mary poppins

Disney coloring pages, Coloring pages, Mary poppins 33



Mary Poppins Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable

Mary Poppins Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable 34



hi everyone welcome to my channel in, today's video I'm going to draw Mary, Poppins who is played by Emily Blunt in, the new 2018 Mary Poppins movie due out, in December if you like this video, please give it a thumbs up and if you, new to my channel please consider, subscribing today I'm drawing on stress, more toned tan paper and I'm using my, prismacolor colored pencils but all the, item I use will be listed in the, description box below if you want to go, and check them out before I started my, Mary Poppins drawing I used my, prismacolor coloured to sketch out and, help me choose which colors I was going, to use I tested these out on the, Strathmore tone tan paper and loaded, down which colors I would need for which, part of the drawing it's really useful, to do this especially if you're using a, different color paper like I am today, since some colors will show up, differently and it saves any color, catastrophes later on so I noted down, which colors I'd need for Mary Poppins, hat hair skin eyes and so on if that, done the only thing left to do was to, lighten up my pencil sketch using a, kneaded eraser you don't have to do this, but I like to do it around the lightest, areas of the face so you don't get those, pesky pencil outlines visible on your, finished drawing, right let's jump on into this drawing I, have had to do this video as a, time-lapse because it took over four, hours to complete but you can slow it, down in YouTube settings if you want to, so i began by working on the lightest, areas of mary poppins face and was, careful to use a really light pressure, on my pencil so I wouldn't damage the, tooth of the paper prismacolor pencils, are wax based and blend really nicely if, applied in layers but you need to add, those layers lightly with a sharp pencil, and not press too hard too soon if you, press hard on your pencil this is called, burnishing which flattens out the tooth, or texture of your paper so any further, layers that color pencil will slide, about and not give you the nice smooth, blends that you're after so as I move, across Mary Poppins face I add a variety, of different colors using my reference, picture as a guide it may look a bit, patchy to begin with and the color of, the paper may still show through but, patience is the key with color pencil, drawings using the toned paper also, helps because it acts as a mid-tone, color which you can use as a base to, build color onto the main thing this, initial stage to focus on is getting the, right colors down in light layers and, remembering to keep your pencil sharp if, your pencil is sharp it will be easier, to cover the texture of the paper now, because color pencil drawings can take a, lot of time and patience I sometimes, move around the drawing to say from, getting bored with just one area so, after I'd added a few skin tones I, jumped into the eyes and mouth just to, mix it up a bit and because the eyes and, lips are a lot darker in value than the, skin tones it can help you to gauge, whether you need to go darker or lighter, in the rest of your drawing and this, helps make your values more accurate, over the picture as a whole, as a beginner to drawing and shading it, can be scary to go really dark but it's, the contrast in your work that will, really make it pop out of the page in, fact in my opinion it's more important, to have enough contrast then to have the, right colors so it doesn't matter if you, don't have all the colors that I have or, that you think you might need as long as, your values are right and when we're, talking about values white is the, lightest value whilst black is the, darkest money the difference between, them is the contrast if you want any, more help with shading and values I do, have a couple of other videos on this, channel that might help and I'll link, them in the card above or you can find, lots of amazing tutorials here on, YouTube by other fantastic artists, because I am by no means an expert so, feel free to go and check those out as, well, so back to the drawing and now the face, is starting to come together at this, stage I was happy with how the skin tone, was developing and I started to put in, some darker values under the brim of, Mary Poppins hat and had my lightest, values in the areas of her face where, light was hitting it I was also quite, happy with the eyes but it wasn't too, happy with the lips at this stage and, did make some minor alterations later on, though I did do it off-camera as I, needed to concentrate and focus really, closely to the drawing here though you, can see that once you've added multiple, layers of color pencils you can go over, with a white color pencil which blends, all those colors together really, smoothly covering the tooth of the paper, and making a realistic skin tone you can, then add further colors on top as often, using the white color pencil to blend, your layers can lighten up your values, at this point despite knowing that mary, poppins mouth and chin area needed work, i had a break from skin and started on, her color and hair again with her hair I, started with the lightest highlighted, areas and built up gradually to the, darkest areas using a mixture of oranges, reds purples and browns and used the, white pencil to blend them all together, and as I mentioned earlier I had to go, in again with darker values after I, blended in with the white with hair the, best effects can be achieved by using, the right length of pencil stroke which, will depend on hair length as well as, paying careful attention to the, direction the hair is growing in look at, the hair in terms of clumps or sections, so you don't get too bogged down by it, and avoid doing sig zag lines in all, direction to get a more realistic and, natural result also remember to add a, few wispy hairs to help make it look, realistic and blend into the face, naturally without harsh lines, [Music], so with that done it was then time to, start adding color to Mary Poppins hat, and I started with the blue band around, her hat as I did before using lots of, light layers and applying them with a, sharp pencil blending them together with, the white gave me a smooth even texture, but again since it had lightened the, color I had to reapply more color on top, to get the value I was after now for the, brim of the Hat and this could have been, really tricky because it must be made of, something like straw in the reference, picture there was a pattern texture to, the Hat which might have taken ages if I, had focused on that pattern from the, start but what I usually do when, colouring detailed patterns especially, on clothing is I leave the pattern until, last and I do have a video called how to, draw clothing on my channel which I'll, link above if you'd like to see my top, tips for drawing clothes but basically, the way I do it and it's not the only, way or the right way just the way I like, to do it is to block in the color and, the highlights and shadows and, concentrate on any pattern or design, right at the end if you try to tackle, the pattern early from the start you can, very easily get bogged down by intricate, details and lose sight of the bigger, picture if you've not tried this before, why not give it a go and let me know it, in the comments box if you found it, easier or not I find it a lot quicker, and now I actually enjoy drawing, textures and patterns and don't dread, them or leave them till the end as I, used to do for the decoration on the Hat, I had to be a bit creative as I couldn't, really make out for my reference picture, what was on her hat but I thought it, looked a bit like a bird and a feather, so that's why I drew him, if that done it was just Mary Poppins, dotty glove and coat today and the galuf, did prove a bit tricky so I started by, roughly putting the white dots with my, white colored pencil as I thought it, would be harder to put them in over the, dark blue of the glove at the end then, using an indigo blue pencil went about, going around these dots I then added a, layer of black color pencil to the dark, shadow area of the glove so I, concentrated mainly on the areas in, between the fingers but came to a, problem when I added the white pencil to, blend the layers because it turned my, indigo blue really light so I had to go, in with another blue on top and then, tried to add in some highlights to the, folds in the glove and that's where it, all went a bit blue so at this point I, brought out my zested pencil blend which, is a solvent for colored pencils and I, applied it using a cotton bud it is, important when using this to dab off any, excess solvent on a paper towel or else, it can bleed out and spread onto your, drawing this did seem to help smooth out, my glove problem though and once it had, dried I was able to then go in at the, further layers of color pencil on top, I then went back in with a white pencil, just to add in the dots where I'd lost, some of that definition so lastly it was, time for Mary Poppins coat and this, wasn't easy either mainly because I, didn't follow my own advice from earlier, I started off putting in a few of the, shadow areas with a dark red pencil and, then horror of all Horrors I put the, pattern in first but at least I get to, show you what happens or what can happen, at least if you do the pattern first so, it started out okay it did take quite a, while for me to get this all mapped out, and the first layer I went down fine but, darker second layer I went down okay as, well but being that I had to apply, several layers to cover the tooth of the, paper I did feel like I was losing a lot, of that detail because the colors were, very similar and I could also see quite, a lot of the color of the paper showing, through so I was a bit concerned that, when I would blend these together as you, can see here I lost a lot of that detail, and I still had to add in the darker, shadows to give the impression and shape, and folds in the coat that I wanted to, add in, so in my great wisdom or not I decided, to go back with my pencil blender and, blend this all out but in doing so lost, a lot more of that detail and then had, to painstakingly go in and put it back, adding the shadows and that sort of, thing afterwards I could have saved, myself a lot of time and effort if I'd, have put the shady in first and then, added the pattern at the end it's not, perfect or even practically perfect in, every way but I was generally pretty, happy with how it turned out, and I can't wait to see the film so if, you've liked this video please give it a, big thumbs up subscribe and comment, below which was your favorite part of, the original Mary Poppins film and last, note I have got another extra video, coming out tomorrow that's Saturday with, a mini art haul and what I've got in, store for December on this channel so be, sure to check that out thanks for, watching and I'll see you soon bye, [Music]



Reddit Images 95

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all!

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all! 0



I love Luisa, but can we appreciate how UGLY and confusing the color palette is with her and Mary poppins

I love Luisa, but can we appreciate how UGLY and confusing the color palette is with her and Mary poppins 1



Soviet Mary Poppins (1983):

Soviet Mary Poppins (1983): 2



I did a cover of Chim Chim Cher-ee from Mary Poppins! Hope you like it! :D

I did a cover of Chim Chim Cher-ee from Mary Poppins! Hope you like it! :D 3



Mary poppins

Mary poppins 4



Which fusion do you wish got more screen time? For me its Sugillte and Rainbow Quarts because I love Mary Poppins and their British accent.

Which fusion do you wish got more screen time? For me its Sugillte and Rainbow Quarts because I love Mary Poppins and their British accent. 5



Glynis Johns celebrates her 99th birthday. Best known as Mrs. Banks in Mary Poppins, Glynis also starred in several earlier Disney films (Rob Roy, the Highland Rogue and The Sword and the Rose)

Glynis Johns celebrates her 99th birthday. Best known as Mrs. Banks in Mary Poppins, Glynis also starred in several earlier Disney films (Rob Roy, the Highland Rogue and The Sword and the Rose) 6



MM2022 #18 - Mary Poppins (1964)

MM2022 #18 - Mary Poppins (1964) 7



How the fuck are they coming down like Mary poppins ?! that's not how umberellas work...

How the fuck are they coming down like Mary poppins ?! that's not how umberellas work... 8



Mary Poppins Returns Premiere

Mary Poppins Returns Premiere 9



my grandma said chuuya looks like Mary Poppins so I made this beautiful thing

my grandma said chuuya looks like Mary Poppins so I made this beautiful thing 10



i’m mary poppins y’all

i’m mary poppins y’all 11



a spoon full of booger sugar makes the chorin go down chorin go down...... thanks Mary Poppins

a spoon full of booger sugar makes the chorin go down chorin go down...... thanks Mary Poppins 12



Glynis Johns from Mary Poppins celebrates her 99th birthday!

Glynis Johns from Mary Poppins celebrates her 99th birthday! 13



Mary Poppins gone dark

Mary Poppins gone dark 14



Mary Poppins that you? 😂

Mary Poppins that you? 😂 15



What are Mary Poppins printables?, What are Mary Poppins printables?, Is Mary Poppins a Disney character?, Is Mary Poppins a Disney character?, What do you need to make “Mary Poppins Returns”?, What do you need to make “Mary Poppins Returns”?, What is Mary Poppins Returns about?, What is Mary Poppins Returns about? , What are Mary Poppins printables?, What are Mary Poppins printables?, Is Mary Poppins a Disney character?, Is Mary Poppins a Disney character?, What do you need to make “Mary Poppins Returns”?, What do you need to make “Mary Poppins Returns”?, What is Mary Poppins Returns about?, What is Mary Poppins Returns about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

86 miss fritter coloring page

16 mclaren coloring page

71 mother day coloring page