29 may crowning coloring page
may crowning coloring page
May Crowning of Our Blessed Mother Mini Book/Coloring Pages/Prayer 0
Free Coloring Pages. Advent & Christmas; Angels; Bible; Church; Easter; Holy Days; Jesus; Lent; Mary; Prayers; Rosary Coloring Pages; Sacraments; Saint Coloring Pages; Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages; ... May Crowning Coloring Page. Tags: Crown Crowning Mary may may crowning … 1
May 8, 2022 · I’m delighted to find this tee shirt is a very soft, thin material; perfect for Houston weather on hot, … 2
Save $9 on this incredible bundle! The bundle includes the following special feast days, events and holidays that honor our Blessed Mother Mary:May Crowning Mini Book - 6 pages; Color and Black and WhiteMay Crowning Big Book - 10 pages; Color and Black and WhiteMay Crowning Coloring Pages … 3
Mary Queen of May Crowning Coloring Page - The Catholic Kid | Catholic 4
may-crowning-coloring-page-mary - The Catholic Kid - Catholic Coloring 5
Catholic clipart may crowning, Catholic may crowning Transparent FREE 6
May Crowning Coloring Pages by Miss P's PreK Pups | TpT 7
Mary Coloring Pages: Perfect to Use as May Crowning Printables in 2020 8
May Crowning Coloring Pages by Miss P's PreK Pups | TpT 9
May Crowning coloring page sheet liturgical year catholic | Etsy 10
May Crowning Marian Catholic Coloring Pages 4 Printable | Etsy 11
Coloring Pages Mother Mary May Crowning by Countless Smart Cookies 12
Pin on summer school 13
Coloring Pages Mother Mary May Crowning by Countless Smart Cookies 14
May Crowning coloring page sheet liturgical year catholic | Etsy 15
May Crowning Coloring Pages by Miss P's PreK Pups | TpT 16
May Queen — Catholic Coloring Page | Coloring pages, Garden coloring 17
May Crowning Coloring Pages | Coloring pages, Blessed mother mary, Color 18
May Crowning Activity Mary Mother of God Cut-and-paste Coloring | TpT 19
Mary Queen of May Crowning Coloring Page - The Catholic Kid (With 20
May Crowning Printables - Coloring Sheet (1) - My Catholic Kids 21
Pin on May Crowning 22
May Crowning Activity Mary Mother of God Cut-and-paste Coloring | TpT 23
Mary Coloring Pages: Perfect to Use as May Crowning Printables 24
May Crowning Mary Coloring Page Coloring Pages 25
Coloring Pages Mother Mary May Crowning by Countless Smart Cookies 26
May Crowning Coloring Pages - Food Ideas 27
Crowning Of Mary Coloring Pages | Liputan Terkini dan Teraktual 28
Mary Statue.jpg - Google Drive | Education Holidays | Pinterest 29
Faith Filled Freebies: May Crowning Mary Queen of Heaven and Earth 30
Coloring Pages Mother Mary May Crowning by Countless Smart Cookies 31
Catholic Kids: Catholic Kids Bulletins for all of May! 32
Mary Queen of May Crowning Coloring Page | Catholic kids, Catholic 33
Mary Coloring Pages: Perfect to Use as May Crowning Printables 34
hi everyone it's Saturday and time for, faith and fun so today we are going to, be talking about a special day that, happens tomorrow so on Sunday it's a, Mother's Day and usually the day that we, celebrate our May crowning because we, remember our mama so I wanted to give, you a couple ideas of some of the things, that I was thinking as I prepared for, today's reflection and a little bit of, artwork with some helpful tips on how to, make some things so here we go I just, wanted you to know that Mary is the, mother of Jesus she's the mother of God, in Greek it was Theotokos tomorrow's May, crowning always reminds me of the maid, crowning's that I experienced as a kid, so when I received First Communion we I, went to a Catholic school and we had a, large Mary statue next to the church if, I could find a picture I'm gonna like, include it or I'll post it somewhere I, don't have a picture that I could find, because back then we didn't have digital, media so they were actual photographs, that you had to get printed but there, would be this ladder to get up and be, high enough to crown Mary so of course, when I'm seven or eight years old I, couldn't be picked to go up there and, crown Mary it had to be someone who was, older in an older grade and every year, somebody was picked from school to help, crown Mary so in my job now is a d-r-e, as a director of faith formation I asked, some kids if they want to do it so I, posted some pictures you know I'll put, that up for you today too from last year, since we're sheltering in Grace at home, I have been looking for ways that you, could do am a crowning at home so not, everyone has a statue but tomorrow I'm, gonna post a little video of me singing, the first verse of Immaculate Mary with, a picture of my statue of Mary that my, grandmother gave me when I was young I, don't know how old I, don't know if it was for first communion, I don't remember but I still have the, rosary she gave me for my first, communion and I still use that to pray, with now even as an adult and it's, forever ago and it's lasted this long, which is really cool but the statue also, has cloth roses my daughter made me a, necklace a number of years ago she's an, adult from something that she saw so I'm, gonna look and see if I could find that, and how she did it but it's a necklace, with roses and they're white roses so, they're not red like maybe we would, normally put with Mary for other reasons, another story to keep this short but I, put i crowned Mary with the Rose, necklace that she made for me and I, thought what a cool thing, so make things for each other even as, adults it's kind of a fun thing to have, so I wanted to tell you that even though, tomorrow scripture is I am the way the, truth and the life and Wednesday I, talked about that scripture and those, ideas and concepts concepts from the, book of John and that example two, apostles and disciples that Jesus was, talking about and it was almost like a, flashback do you remember when he said, this because this is going back in time, and even though now we're in that Easter, season where it's not the resurrection I, mean it's after the resurrection this, actually happened before it and and I, think that's a cool thing because we, have in Scripture that Mary the mother, of Jesus was also in the Upper Room, so we we think that she was also there, advising and and praying for and, supporting and comforting all of the, apostles and disciples through this, whole process so so I was thinking that, she is she is one of my favorite models, because my mom is my favorite mom of, course too but mary has been with me, always, and I thought from that idea of she was, a gift to, from the cross she was that gift to us, also she's also our mom cuz we are, adopted in baptised into that family, that body of Christ so I thought Mary, was very close to me even as a little, kid so I chose her as my patron seat for, confirmation and I feel like through all, of my adult life she's been with me the, whole time so just to give you that, little bit of the background and my, favorite scripture written about hers, that she pondered these things in her, heart so that meditation and the, connection requires a little bit of, stillness and quiet that we all could, use as a mom she even lost Jesus but she, found him again in the temple so, everything was okay but I always think, like we're we're not perfect for sure, and if Mary could freak out about losing, Jesus she could relate to me I can, relate to her so ask me I ask it Mary, for help every single day every morning, to be a good mom friend and mentor but I, can't do it without Jesus she always, leads us to him that was the whole point, so she's not God but a trusted friend so, she's my best friend, my BFF who won't steer me wrong I wrote, it down because I didn't want to mess it, up okay so like a good mama she tells me, when I am wrong with love and compassion, she's my cheerleader and confidant so, thanks to Mary and the gift of Mary from, Jesus but also thanks to my mom happy, Mother's Day all right so we're gonna, start our coloring page and talk about a, few other things that you could do as, projects, hi everyone so today we're doing the, Mary picture we have a maid crowning, worksheet from the Catholic kid calm so, that's what we're using today and you, could see at the bottom here there were, roses to color and you should cut off, the bottom of the picture and then you, could place these roses around her head, here just glue them on so I wanted to, show you some of the things that I did, in order to color Mary I did print this, again in the light blue ink so if you, have a light blue ink printer you know, printer with color at home that could be, helpful because I really like the way, that the blue kind of blends in or, disappears in the line so you could see, the blue on this side where I didn't, finish and some of the blue and her, hands that I didn't do yet but I just, went over that with the brown Crayola, pencil you can also see that I tried to, make her eyes look a little more natural, with a little blending I only used brown, and black for her iris and her eyes I, did hear some pictures as an example so, I wanted to show you those I was looking, for some artwork that would give me an, example of maybe colors that I could use, for artwork and I really liked this, portrait background this is a 17th, century Madonna in sorrow with it which, is by Sasso Farhat oh and I really liked, it but it was too dark to try and do for, a coloring page if you were painting it, maybe you could get all of these darks, but you get the idea that she's sort of, glowing in the picture but then this one, is a portrait from the same artist and, he did the coloring a little different, so this is the coloring that I used, because I could focus on these shadows, and things to get that idea of what, might happen in the folds of her head, covering there her scarf, and so you could see that I took brown, if you could look at that, I took brown and black to make those, shadows so on this side I did some, shadowing where there might be a shadow, from the folds of the fabric and the, lighting and I didn't do this side so, you could see the difference and for her, hand I did a little brown on here and I, was going to talk about how I made her, coloring and like her skin color kind of, or give the illusion of a skin color and, left at the whites which would be maybe, the light hitting her face so you can, see that on this side I did a dark brown, for her hair I even went with some black, on the edge of the fabric on her hair so, that I could give the illusion that it, was in the shadow and you can see this, is one pass with the brown colored, pencil and I left some highlight spots, so you could see how you could do that, where you let the white come through, that's the idea that I used for her face, so you can see that it's almost like, cross hatching when I got around the, edges I did more of the circles that we, had talked about before so if you want, to not have those edges you could go in, here and make circles under here very, tiny light circles we're holding our, pencil kind of far away and now you, can't really see the lines so maybe you, can see that up close it makes a, difference in the shadow underneath her, chin and I would think that this is, probably all sort of in a shadow down, here so I would darken this a little bit, more and you could see how that changes, things in the way that she looks when I, did the shadows here originally I took, my red colored pencil and I just did a, little bit, I've read in here and even in the, shadows to warm up her skin color, instead of it just being the brown and, the white mixture and that made a huge, difference and then to look at the, highlights or the shadows that you would, have I did her eyebrow here in brown and, then I went underneath it with a little, black and then that changed it to look, like a little bit of a shadow also if, you look at drawings or portraits, there's always this shadow of where the, light source is coming from here this, way so you see the light on her nose is, white you can almost see no detail on, the side and then there's this dark, shadow area so if you look at this I did, this whole side of her face and a shadow, then I did some shadows over here but, there is shadow next to her nose and my, highlight is on this side so I only put, a little brown in this edge so and then, a little brown on this edge for the, light and I I'm not sure now if I'm like, confusing my light sources I don't think, so because all of the shadows are on, this side of her face but because of the, fabric her headscarf is over her face, here it's gonna cost shadows here too so, I'm to keep those in mind I also when I, took this so I did you know the red in, here I didn't do all of this in blue so, we could do that too to see what that, blue fabric might look like and and I, was thinking like you could use the two, different blues so the the ones that, come with this Crayola pack has a navy, blue a darker blue and then this may be, turquoise type blue and you could take, that and do some of those highlights in, the lighter blue and you could go right, over these shadows to make the brown and, black look more blue you could do that, and I'm kind of doing it kind of fast, here, but you could see I'm making sort of, like lines but they're they're big, circles to cover the space in a faster, way but then you could take the the Navy, and give it the shadow also so you could, turn this garment into blue you could, also if you wanted to make this a little, darker go right over that turquoise, color and now we have changed the color, and changed our highlights so you could, experiment with that and I just realized, that was purple guys wrong one here's, the blue my blue is actually, disappearing so here you could see the, blue Purple's not bad because I always, mix purple and blue and my shadows, anyway so you might have seen that with, another another video for like the, distance in the mountains or whatever so, this is what the blue would look like if, it was plane here's purple here's, turquoise so I could go over this purple, with another layer of color which is not, perfect because I'm doing it quickly and, the purple kind of turns into a shadow, also and you could see that the more I, go over this even though I am pressing, but I'm not pressing super hard because, I'm not writing like that you're getting, the depth of color you're getting a, layer and now it's becoming more like a, painting a block of color and with a, gradation of shadows and you can use, your lighter colors when you mix two, colors or yellow or white to give you, that blending which I didn't do for her, face because I couldn't decide if I was, really done with it but you could see, that I could make this whole part white, and I could even go over the brown of, her nose and smooth it out with the, white and it becomes less lines because, I blended with my white so you could do, that with any of the light colors so, then when I did this one I tried a, couple different ways and you could see, that if I put, yellow first and then went over them, this is what it looked like but I wanted, to try and make gold because I had, another picture that looked similar to, this and it was a golden color but I, don't have the actual pencil gold so I, was mixing my own colors so this was, yellow first then read in those rays and, then tried to remember that if you use, the yellow then you do some red over the, top try to do those if you're doing, Ray's make sure they're going outward, like you're going this way the direction, keep direction in mind whenever you're, contouring or or throwing those shadows, that can make a difference so basically, all I did was color in one of these then, I went around each of those with orange, and sort of a light orange so I didn't, like press too hard or cover it too well, then I went over the yellow a little bit, with the orange then I went into the red, into the orange then I went into the, yellow with a little red so I could sort, of blend those colors and make a shadow, behind her head so you could do that, with any color but I did go over it with, brown again because I'm trying to get a, little bit more of that golden look look, so I was trying to mix colors right on, here so you could see depending on how, much red or orange you put in you're, gonna create a difference in the, coloring now the best part was this part, where we have all of her roses at the, bottom that you could cut off so I did, one of the roses so you could see it and, you could put roses a ring of roses a, crown of roses on Mary for your May, crowning so I hope you enjoyed this part, of the tutorial and then I had a few, other things that I wanted to show you, that I made, so I wanted to share with you the the, cards that I made up the drawings that I, did that you could look at I'm trying to, bring them up closer for you and trace, over these however you would like these, are some examples so if you cut it cut, this and I put the grid in there if you, cut this into four you could make little, cards to hand out and you could write, something on the back of it the other, thing I was going to show you is that, when you go to trace and practice on, these flowers you'll see that these have, the detail the shadow some lines in it, to make those petals interesting and, kind of come alive and get making them, 3d I started this one but I didn't, finish it because you have to finish so, this one has some shadows in here dark, areas but it it doesn't have any of the, lines and this one doesn't have except, for right here the dark areas so if you, are going to trace over this to make, this petal you would want to do those, lines in there and maybe some there, showing that the petal is falling down, on the outside the petals falling that, way I really like this bird idea there, are a lot of artists doing things like, this even with their like doodle, drawings with watercolor but I did a, version of my own that I'll show you in, a second and I thought if you wanted to, do hearts and Colour in all the hearts, you could do this bouquet and I'll show, you the one that I made that I will send, to my mom which of course is going to be, late now I already told her and but I, made this card so I colored in with all, the colors same concepts like leaving, white spaces and maybe yellow for, highlights these are like lilacs so I, used some blue and purple to make, interesting colors there I just colored, in the background to fill it in in the, middle with the light green so it, wouldn't look white and empty in here, and I used dark green, different things to make shadows, underneath those the rows or the tip of, the leaf as if it's falling you can see, a shadow there or a shadow right here, and I tried to give some light or 3d, dimension so you can kind of see I'm, hoping it looks like a metal bucket kind, of watering can and I just wrote, practice your cursive on another piece, of paper you can trace it from anything, you know like if you have that available, on your computer or whatever you could, do that and the latest thing that I'm, gonna be trying is sewing on cardstock, which i think is totally fun and maybe, even doing felt things so then I took, these mini cardstock packets I have that, I often draw on and I put that, underneath my picture so it brought out, and you guys know this in my favorite, color brought out the green it's, highlighted those greens in there and, made it pop so if I wanted to I could, also cut down a page so there's a, quarter inch all the way around again, and write my note on here so it would be, green inside and I can even make this as, a bookmark put something on it and then, my mom has a bookmark and I could write, my own little personal note and I find, those to be hard to do but if you could, just tell your mom why you love her, there was one which how she inspires you, or helps you just like I talked about, how Mary inspires me if you listen to my, videos you hear all the time I'm talking, about what my mom said and my mom's not, perfect but she has some wisdom from, experience that we could all use so, while that might be blank inside right a, couple of things that you love about, your mom and that heartfelt sentiment, will mean a lot to her so that's one of, the cards then I did for fun I gave some, words to the little people down there I, think I might send this card to my, friends of course if you scan scan or, take a picture you could always do that, to you but I put I'm missing my peeps, and the response is me too I feel like, all my, friends are saying that I showed you how, to do the heart there if you color it in, however many times you want to put, layers on makes it deeper or use, different colors or shadow the edges and, make it look 3d whatever you want to do, and then I wanted to show you just the, difference between these two cards so we, have cardstock here this is white and, this is I don't know buff or light tan, or whatever it's not really yellow and I, wanted to show you what you could do, with coloring so this one this is the, example that you have a picture of in, blue in the printouts so you could see, how these have no lines and they would, have to be put in this is one that I did, on cardstock but that has a different, color background so you can see that, this one yeah it looks very white and I, put dark blue and like a navy blue and, that turquoise blue in it to give it, color because white is not really white, anyway it has a lot of colors in it if, you look at flowers but I really thought, that this was pretty against the it's a, little more muted and you have the, background of the paper blends with, whatever you're putting on top of it so, keep that in mind you know like the, darker it is the more that comes through, so this one is like a blank slate but I, think sometimes that this background is, totally cool and you don't have to color, around the edges so if you wanted to put, in lines or stems on your flowers maybe, write something right here but put stems, in here you could do that too so I hope, that you have a wonderful Mother's Day, that do something for your mom I have, one more one more thing that I made that, I'm gonna be doing in some other videos, to show you last thing I wanted to show, you is I'm gonna be showing some, techniques using felt so I made this, little pocket and you could see on here, that all I did was take my needle and go, underneath and keep looping around to, make a crossover stitch so it's going, over the outside, to hold it together and then at the top, all I did was so just like your sewing, fabric so it would give a little edge to, this pouch and then I thought I could, take this I have some buttons you might, have buttons laying around and I could, use my embroidery floss which is all six, threads I'm using it full like you would, get it in the package and you make a, knot at the end and you double loop it, and I'll show that in another video and, sew this button on and now I have a, little pouch and I could cut a slit in, here so that it will button over but I, would do this edge around the edge of, the buttonhole cuz that would reinforce, it but I'll show you in another video, how you could make those and here's the, Rosary that my grandmother gave me at, First Communion so I know it's sad that, we don't have First Communion yet but, it's coming and I wanted to show you, that you could even make very simple 9, inches by 3 to 4 inches wide, a rosary pouch for your mom as a gift, the other thing you could do is take a, piece of felt and when you're sewing, this in you just put a line across a, piece across that's like something you, could tuck this inside of so you'd only, sew it on the sides and then you would, have a pouch where you could just tuck, it in if you didn't want to do the, button so happy Mother's Day and happy, made crowning don't forget that a rosary, is a bouquet of roses to marry and we're, meditating about Jesus and his life so I, wanted you to keep in mind that's why we, have roses that's why we bring her, flowers if you could do that at home, that's a good thing to do or maybe even, find flowers to make and a crown Mary at, your own house peace be with you
Reddit Images 41
The film Dead for a Dollar has been discussed recently on this page. Some question the cinematography in the film while others think it may be largely due to miss guided creative decisions when it comes to color. What do you all think of the relationship between the cinematographer and the colorist? 0
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 1
page coloring for ch 171. 2
Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 3
May Mandala coloring page Free printable 4
[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 5
[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 6
I need help people! If anyone has the 5e mines of phandelver book, would it be asking too much for anyone to check if there are any pages where the text is bolder and the color looks off in any way? I think that I may have bought a fake starter set. Thank you! 7
First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 8
Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 9
{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 10
My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 11
Screenshot comparison between pre-OMFG and modern VR training. Sky coloring may be broken in one set of screenshots. 12
,
Comments
Post a Comment