99 mood tracker coloring page



mood tracker coloring page



Pin on april bullet journal

Check out our mood tracker coloring page selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our digital shops. 0



Mood Tracker Monthly Coloring Book Pages - 5 Months of Printable Bullet

Check out our mood tracker coloring page selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our calendars & … 1



Pin op Coloring

Pin op Coloring 2



Mood Tracker Monthly Coloring Book Pages 5 Months of | Etsy | Mood

Mood Tracker Monthly Coloring Book Pages 5 Months of | Etsy | Mood 3



Mood Tracker Daily Bullet Journal Coloring Pages - Mandala - 7 Days (1

Mood Tracker Daily Bullet Journal Coloring Pages - Mandala - 7 Days (1 4



FREE Printable Mood Tracker Bullet Journal & Classic Style | 20 Templates

FREE Printable Mood Tracker Bullet Journal & Classic Style | 20 Templates 5



This floral mood tracker is a one-page tracker. The different flowers

Blank dot grid pages are provided in between each month for notes, goals, to-do list, etc. etc. Tracking pages include sketches of mushrooms, plants, stars and much more. Tags: bullet journal, mood tracker journal, 12 month, coloring pages… 6



FREE Printable Mood Tracker Bullet Journal & Classic Style | 20 Templates

FREE Printable Mood Tracker Bullet Journal & Classic Style | 20 Templates 7



Free Undated Mandala Mood Tracker Tracking Page - Make Breaks | Bullet

Free Undated Mandala Mood Tracker Tracking Page - Make Breaks | Bullet 8



Pin on Planner

Pin on Planner 9



FREE Printable Mood Tracker Bullet Journal & Classic Style | 20 Templates

FREE Printable Mood Tracker Bullet Journal & Classic Style | 20 Templates 10



Mood Tracker Coloring Page Bullet Journal Printable Bujo | Etsy

Mood Tracker Coloring Page Bullet Journal Printable Bujo | Etsy 11



Mood Tracker Daily Bullet Journal Coloring Pages - Butterflies - 7 Days

Mood Tracker Daily Bullet Journal Coloring Pages - Butterflies - 7 Days 12



Heart mood tracker printable - Mood trackers are a great way to stay in

Heart mood tracker printable - Mood trackers are a great way to stay in 13



FREE Printable Mood Tracker PDF (Mandala 2021) - Strength Essence

FREE Printable Mood Tracker PDF (Mandala 2021) - Strength Essence 14



Mood Tracker Printable Insert for Bullet Journal & Planner | Etsy in

Mood Tracker Printable Insert for Bullet Journal & Planner | Etsy in 15



13 Free Mood Tracker Printables to Understand Yourself Better - Happier

13 Free Mood Tracker Printables to Understand Yourself Better - Happier 16



Pin by Autumn Summers on Bullet journal Maandthema | Bullet journal

Pin by Autumn Summers on Bullet journal Maandthema | Bullet journal 17



Pin op Bullet Journaling

Pin op Bullet Journaling 18



Mood Tracker Monthly Turtle Coloring Book Pages - 5 Months of Printable

Mood Tracker Monthly Turtle Coloring Book Pages - 5 Months of Printable 19



Bullet Journal Mood Tracker Ideas Plus Free Printables - The Clever Side

Bullet Journal Mood Tracker Ideas Plus Free Printables - The Clever Side 20



Mood Tracker Monthly Butterfly Coloring Book Pages 5 Months | Etsy

Mood Tracker Monthly Butterfly Coloring Book Pages 5 Months | Etsy 21



Free Undated Doodle Free Mood Tracker Tracking Page - Make Breaks

Free Undated Doodle Free Mood Tracker Tracking Page - Make Breaks 22



Free Undated Feather Free Mood Tracker Tracking Page - Make Breaks

Free Undated Feather Free Mood Tracker Tracking Page - Make Breaks 23



Mood Tracker Monthly Turtle Coloring Book Pages 5 Months of | Etsy

Mood Tracker Monthly Turtle Coloring Book Pages 5 Months of | Etsy 24



Mood Tracker Monthly Butterfly Coloring Book Pages 5 Months | Etsy

Mood Tracker Monthly Butterfly Coloring Book Pages 5 Months | Etsy 25



Bullet Journal Mood Tracker Ideas Plus Free Printables - The Clever Side

Bullet Journal Mood Tracker Ideas Plus Free Printables - The Clever Side 26



13 Free Mood Tracker Printables to Understand Yourself Better - Happier

13 Free Mood Tracker Printables to Understand Yourself Better - Happier 27



Mood Tracker just add your own colours to the feelings and add month at

Mood Tracker just add your own colours to the feelings and add month at 28



FREE Printable Mood Tracker Bullet Journal & Classic Style | 20 Templates

FREE Printable Mood Tracker Bullet Journal & Classic Style | 20 Templates 29



13 Free Mood Tracker Printables to Understand Yourself Better - Happier

13 Free Mood Tracker Printables to Understand Yourself Better - Happier 30



Pin on Bullet Journaling

Pin on Bullet Journaling 31



20+ Free Mood Tracker Printables (so you can bujo even if you stink at

20+ Free Mood Tracker Printables (so you can bujo even if you stink at 32



February Coloring Heart Mood/Habit Tracker | Bullet journal mood, Free

February Coloring Heart Mood/Habit Tracker | Bullet journal mood, Free 33



Space Themed Mood Tracker Printable Insert Monthly Tracker 31 | Etsy in

Space Themed Mood Tracker Printable Insert Monthly Tracker 31 | Etsy in 34



this video is sponsored by rusty go, [Laughter], [Music], [Laughter], [Music], hello friends this is Hera and today I'd, like to talk to you about mood trackers, mood trackers are so popular in the, bullet journal community but are they, really that great are you doing it right, is there a right way to do it these are, all things I'd like to discuss in this, video while also showing you some loot, drinker setups in today's video I will, be using an artist's artist's loft, artist loft artist's loft internal as, this is kind of my test notebook I'm, actually quite impressed with the, quality considering that this was like, five dollars mo truckers are widely used, as a tool to map your emotions and, they're particularly popular among, people who use their journal as a way to, improve their mental health and there, are many types of my triggers some are, more helpful than others but please keep, in mind that what I'm saying in this, video is purely my own opinion it's, based on my own experience and I am NOT, some all-knowing celestial being who is, telling you what to do so yeah just keep, that in mind alright let's get into the, video the first type of mood tracker I, want to talk about is what I call the, one color per day mood tracker this is, in my opinion the least helpful mood, tracker there is basically you make some, sort of grid or other shape and then you, choose to certain colors to represent, certain moods and then you fill in one, space per day this doesn't allow for, more than one route a day which I think, we can all agree is a little bit, one-dimensional and not really, reflecting the real life of a human, being on the Left page here I'm making, quite a popular mood tracker which is, called a year in pixels this is a grid, with one square for each day in a whole, year and the idea is that you, fill in one mood per day every day of, the year and then at the end you have a, pretty colorful grid to look back on, where you can see how you felt most days, perhaps you'll see patterns or maybe you, won't I'm using a few different pink and, purple Crayola super tips for the spread, but it would work just as well with a, more varied color palette so here I'm, just assigning one color to each mood, and I did this completely randomly but, you might want to consider which colors, you assigned to which mood depending on, how visible it will be in your grid if, you don't feel like drawing the grid you, could cut out the right number of boxes, from a sheet of grid paper like I did, for my reading tracker in my reading, journal this way the grid is slightly, muted as well which I really like here's, a quick demonstration of what the grid, will look like once you start filling it, in as you can see it looks really pretty, it might make the mood stand more out if, you use a more varied color palette but, this is all up to you on the right page, I'm making a mood tracker wheel I just, used a stencil to make a circle and then, I found the middle point also by using, the stencil and then I used one of my, pen holders to make a smaller circle, within the first one this acrylic pen, holder from Muji was actually perfect, because it has a mark in the center of, the bottom so it was easy to align it, with a larger circle I'm using that, green works on the stencil to separate, the wheel into 31 sections and then I'm, using a regular ruler to draw a line in, between the two circles and I got around, halfway through the wheel before, realizing I could have drawn the line on, both sides of the circle at the same, time because I use the stencil to create, spaces with ten degrees in between so, smart this tracker is meant to be used, for one month hence, the 31 spaces because I'm pretending, that we're in a month with 31 days I'm, also going to add some decorations in, case you're looking for ideas for this, kind of tracker and this type of mood, trekker is usually tailored to fit the, theme you're doing for that month, so let's just pretend that this mood, trekker is made for a pink floral theme, it looks pretty I'm not going to deny, that however I don't find these mood, trekkers particularly helpful the reason, for that is that like I said earlier, it's quite rare to only have one emotion, in an entire day you could argue that, people generally have an overarching, mood for each day but imagine having the, best day ever like you're kissing your, crush for the first time or being, accepted into your dream program in, University and then at like 8 p.m. that, night your cat is run over by a car and, dies what color do you put in your mood, trucker then I know that's an extreme, example but most days have both ups and, downs and this will affect your mood I, have used this type of mood tracker, before but honestly it didn't really, give me anything it was just mindless, coloring of shapes just to fill it up, and I have a slight suspicion that some, people make these types of mood truckers, just because they look nice when they're, filled in and I just think that's a, waste of time now let's move on to the, second category which I will call graph, trackers I'll make a few different ones, so you can get an idea of what you can, do with a tracker like this my camera, decided not to film this part so half of, the spread I only have the side view of, but I think we'll manage a graph tracker, is pretty self-explanatory I think one, axis represent the days and the other, axis represents the mood generally from, good to bad although I'm sure you can do, different types of scales too on the, right side here I will make three graph, trackers just to show you some exam, my notebook doesn't have 31 squares, horizontally so I will just pretend the, month has 24 days or something instead, of 30 so please just ignore that in, these my tracker graphs the x-axis, represents the days and the y-axis runs, from good mood to bad mood I'm using, smiley faces to signify bad neutral and, good mood but honestly that's not a very, good way to separate the moods us it's, very simplified but on a scale like this, it's kind of the best way to do it in, this top tracker you put a dot on the, scale from bad to good for each day and, connect the dots and in this second, graph here you make a bar graph so each, day you fill the bar up to how good your, mood was and you can do this in a weekly, spread as well I actually saw this in my, friends journal she made a weekly spread, that looked somewhat like this and then, she used the graph idea but vertically, following each day so that she could, track her mood even if it fluctuated, throughout the day and I thought that, this was really clever it does take up a, lot of room in your weekly spread though, okay back to the monthly graphs in the, bottom graph what I'll do is I'll allow, for two moods in one day so I make the, same graph like before but I include a, legend as well signifying different, moods so I'll use both the scale from, bad to good on the y-axis as well as, colors to signify the secondary mood for, that day for example using the example, from before you could draw the bar all, the way to the top because you got to, kiss your crush but also fill it with, the color signifying the sad emotions, because your cat got run over by a car, this is a decent mood tracker in my, opinion but it takes a bit more, concentration to analyze the results, from your data collection over the pre, month these graphs might not seem any, more helpful than the one color per day, trackers and I honestly think these are, cool to look at but not that helpful in, the long run it lets you look at your, mood in a different format than the, color tracker and you'll see your ups, and downs literally us ups and downs in, the graph which is cool if you're into, graphs I have said graphs so many times, now you know it's annoying when you try, to draw a straight line and the ruler, moves on the Left page here I will drop, the only graph mood tracker that I, actually think makes sense, this one actually allows for more than, one or two moods in a day crazy right so, for the sake of creativity I'm switching, up the axis so the y-axis is the days of, the month and the x-axis is the mood, from bad to good still using the smiley, faces I'm so sorry so to fill this in, you don't draw the bar from the y axis, to the mood you're feeling but rather, you're drawing the bar from the lowest, slash worst mood you felt that day to, the highest slash bust Moody felt this, way you can capture the spectrum of, emotions you felt rather than the most, general I highly recommend trying this, if you've been using graphs to track, your mood it's good to try something new, I used this very successfully a couple, of years ago and it is by far my most, favorite graph tracker before we get, into the last and best category I want, to talk a little bit about rustico, rustico is based in utah us and create, notebooks and leather goods designed and, manufactured in the US they gifted me, the travelers notebook I'm currently, using for my bullet journal as well as, the notebook I'm using for my reading, journal I really recommend checking out, their website rustico comm if you're in, the market for a new journal, the third type of mood trekkers I'd like, to present you with our trackers that, use words basically I don't think we can, successfully convey our moods through, colors and graphs it might make sense on, the specific day you color in or draw, the graph but what about when you look, back on your tracker, a month later half a year later there is, nothing in those trackers showing what, exactly made you feel that way so this, next section will show a couple of ways, to use your words to track your mood, first up is the one line a day spread, some of you might consider this more, like a diary type of spread but if, you're right felt happy because I kissed, my crush you're conveying how you felt, and why you felt that way in one, sentence it's genius it will make you, think about why you're feeling the way, you feel not just mindlessly registering, the mood and picking a color to, represent it it's really simple to make, to you just write down each day of the, month vertically make a header and, that's all you need you can of course, decorate it with colors what you tape or, whatever you like to decorate with the, last spread I want to show you is, actually an idea I got from Erin float, Oh designs it combines color coding and, words which might be perfect for those, of you who want a combination of a word, trekker and a color trekker I'm going to, use my pack of warm colored melt liners, for the spread both the highlighters and, the brush pens slightly overkill that I, own both but I just really like these, colors so basically what you do is you, make a few categories for your daily, life and then you color code them so for, example if you're a student you can make, the categories school friends family, personal and maybe work throughout the, month when you feel like it you write, the date of the month pick the color for, the category you have a feeling about, and then write a word or two that shows, how you feel so for example you had a, fight with your friend you pick the, color for friend, and you're right son or you got an a at, a school project so you pick the color, for school and write proud you can make, several entries a day and you can use as, much space as you want you can even, combine different fonts and different, sizes to make it look like a piece of, art as well if that's important to you, it will probably be easier to tell the, categories apart if there are different, colors rather than different use of the, same color which is why I use these my, liners instead of the pink and purple, Crayola super tips I used in the rest of, the video so I guess it's kind of time, for a conclusion there is an, overwhelming amount of one color per day, mood trekkers out there if you try, searching for mood trekker on Pinterest, or Instagram 98% of them are one color, per day trackers perhaps they do work, for some people but I have the suspicion, that some people make them purely for, aesthetic purposes making elaborate, designs simply to make it look good when, it's filled in and there are so many, gorgeous one color per day mood truckers, out there don't get me wrong I just, don't think they're very helpful on the, grand scale and our perhaps not worth, the time you put in making it when you, think about what you actually gain from, it I would love to hear your opinions on, this though so let me know in the, comments below what you think, if you liked this video make sure to, subscribe to my channel I know I say, this every time but an overwhelming, amount of the people watching my video, actually aren't subscribed so maybe I, can bribe you with the promise of an, upcoming giveaway anyway I hope you're, having a lovely day and I'll see you, next time bye, [Music]



Reddit Images 56

My first mood tracker page! My hand might fall off!

My first mood tracker page! My hand might fall off! 0



My cover page for May with a mood tracker included, feels like the month is coming alive with coloring it in

My cover page for May with a mood tracker included, feels like the month is coming alive with coloring it in 1



Paw patrol Tracker free coloring page

Paw patrol Tracker free coloring page 2



Morning, here are some of my current pages. I’m still working on august and have a bunch of trackers not pictured and my calendar isn’t pictured. But this month I have my mood tracker, ways to boost my mood (still have to fill out), working in learning Scottish Gaelic so adding a word a day aside fr

Morning, here are some of my current pages. I’m still working on august and have a bunch of trackers not pictured and my calendar isn’t pictured. But this month I have my mood tracker, ways to boost my mood (still have to fill out), working in learning Scottish Gaelic so adding a word a day aside fr 3



Just sharing another page from my journal, a mood tracker with all the Mos (plus Bubble/Air, a bee, and the snail) I will color in their faces according to the mood of the day. Except for 17, which I accidentally colored in completely, whoops.

Just sharing another page from my journal, a mood tracker with all the Mos (plus Bubble/Air, a bee, and the snail) I will color in their faces according to the mood of the day. Except for 17, which I accidentally colored in completely, whoops. 4



Mood tracker from last month but Im an INFP so there are a million colors

Mood tracker from last month but Im an INFP so there are a million colors 5



Health tracker for 2022. I drew the skull and used a coloring book page to symbolize what a migraine feels and even looks like. Auras are very visual for me.

Health tracker for 2022. I drew the skull and used a coloring book page to symbolize what a migraine feels and even looks like. Auras are very visual for me. 6



Messed up on the coloring but my mood tracker for this month! (Today was a good day!)

Messed up on the coloring but my mood tracker for this month! (Today was a good day!) 7



my august spread is mostly complete! i’ll fill in the negative space on the ‘I did it’ page and color the borders black of the ‘things’ tracker.

my august spread is mostly complete! i’ll fill in the negative space on the ‘I did it’ page and color the borders black of the ‘things’ tracker. 8



My first time making a mood tracker! I think it's actually my favourite page I've made so far.

My first time making a mood tracker! I think it's actually my favourite page I've made so far. 9



Making a spin-off of a temperature blanket - a mood tracker blanket. Something about my color selection bothers me. Any suggestions?

Making a spin-off of a temperature blanket - a mood tracker blanket. Something about my color selection bothers me. Any suggestions? 10



My planner/ journal has these cute mood tracking coloring pages. This is next month’s page. It’s dragon themed!

My planner/ journal has these cute mood tracking coloring pages. This is next month’s page. It’s dragon themed! 11



this month's mood tracker

this month's mood tracker 12



I couldn't find the right tracker anywhere so I created my own. Whole year on a page, 8-in-one symptom/mood tracker inspired by Frankenlog

I couldn't find the right tracker anywhere so I created my own. Whole year on a page, 8-in-one symptom/mood tracker inspired by Frankenlog 13



First Reddit post, first BuJo post, first bullet journal, first page, first mood tracker ever, first mistakes … in short an experiment … YAY

First Reddit post, first BuJo post, first bullet journal, first page, first mood tracker ever, first mistakes … in short an experiment … YAY 14



All out of inspiration, but made these 🙂 Cover page, qoute, monthly spread, mood and habit tracker, expense tracker and weekly spread.

All out of inspiration, but made these 🙂 Cover page, qoute, monthly spread, mood and habit tracker, expense tracker and weekly spread. 15



Wanted to share some of my journal pages :) mood & sleep tracker for october plus some inktober stuff i did :)

Wanted to share some of my journal pages :) mood & sleep tracker for october plus some inktober stuff i did :) 16



Drew a Fall Guys themed tracker page for my new bullet journal! Looking forward to coloring in all the different colors/patterns on the little beans!

Drew a Fall Guys themed tracker page for my new bullet journal! Looking forward to coloring in all the different colors/patterns on the little beans! 17



Trying out this mood tracker thing. Got my partner (who works at a print shop) to bring home these holes from their hole punch. Glued them onto a tree and am coloring them to look like ornaments. Gonna put some sequins on later maybe to make it SPARKLE!

Trying out this mood tracker thing. Got my partner (who works at a print shop) to bring home these holes from their hole punch. Glued them onto a tree and am coloring them to look like ornaments. Gonna put some sequins on later maybe to make it SPARKLE! 18



Data is power (my personal mood tracker with and without one of my meds)

Data is power (my personal mood tracker with and without one of my meds) 19



Are there any free mood tracker printables?, Are there any free mood tracker printables?, What do the colors in this mood tracker mean?, What do the colors in this mood tracker mean?, How do I track my moods and gratitude?, How do I track my moods and gratitude?, What is the May mood tracker?, What is the May mood tracker? , Are there any free mood tracker printables?, Are there any free mood tracker printables?, What do the colors in this mood tracker mean?, What do the colors in this mood tracker mean?, How do I track my moods and gratitude?, How do I track my moods and gratitude?, What is the May mood tracker?, What is the May mood tracker?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

86 miss fritter coloring page

16 mclaren coloring page

71 mother day coloring page