96 months coloring page
months coloring page
Month Coloring Pages We have tons of coloring pages perfect for every month and season! Customize your coloring page by changing the font and text. Coloring Pages 1 - 20 of 696 Month Coloring Pages A is for April Coloring Page A is for August Coloring Page April 2021 Calendar Coloring Page April ABC Order Coloring Page April Bookmark Coloring Page 0
Here are some Months of the Year Coloring Pages! They are great to use for school calendars and schedules. They are sure to brighten up any classroom and school. January Coloring Page. February Coloring Page. March Coloring Page. April … 1
Months of the Year Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 2
Months of the Year Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 3
Months of the Year Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 4
Months of the Year Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 5
Months Of The Year Coloring Pages Download and print these Months Of The Year coloring pages for free. Months Of The Year coloring pages … 6
Months of the Year Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 7
Months coloring pages | Coloring pages to download and print 8
Months of the Year Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 9
Months of the Year Coloring Pages | Months in a year, Coloring pages 10
Months of the Year Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 11
Months Of The Year Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable 12
Months of the Year Tracing and Coloring Pages | Coloring pages 13
Months of the Year Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 14
Months coloring pages | Coloring pages to download and print 15
Months of the year colouring pages | Teaching Resources 16
February Colouring Page — Thrifty Mommas Tips 17
Months Coloring Sheets | New Calendar Template Site 18
Months of the Year – Coloring Page 19
Months of the Year Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 20
January Coloring Pages - DOODLE ART ALLEY 21
July Colouring Page Printable - Thrifty Mommas Tips 22
Monthly calendar coloring pages download and print for free 23
Months Coloring Page - Twisty Noodle 24
Monthly Coloring Calendars Coloring Calendar Pages Months | Etsy 25
Free January Coloring Pages Printable 26
Months of the Year Coloring Pages by Mini Mountain Learning | TpT 27
Summer Month June coloring sheet – Coloring Page 28
Color your birthday month Coloring Page - Twisty Noodle 29
Teacher Neidinha Franca: #Months of the #Year #Coloring #Pages 30
Spring Months Coloring Page - Twisty Noodle 31
Free Printable 12 Months Of The Year Coloring Pages 32
My favorite month is Coloring Page - Twisty Noodle 33
Trace the 12 months. Coloring Page | Preschool worksheets, Preschool 34
hi coloring friends and welcome to my, colorful world I have a very very big, stack of books to share today and this, is uh books that I completed a page in, uh for the month of August a few of the, books I did do a couple of pages in so I, am very proud of myself this is a record, month for me coloring wise I think I, colored 14 pages and, yeah so I was very happy with the work I, did and I'm going to go ahead and stop, rambling and move these to the side and, we will work through what I colored I'm, also going to share at the end a few uh, or one, one fun project that we worked on this, month too so that'll be at the very end, I will start with this one on top here, I'm not going in any particular order I, it is a gray gray rainy day outside so I, apologize for any glare on the books but, the lights are necessary today so I'm, starting with Timeless Creations stained, glass coloring book, and I did this page here, now a lot of these pages I did to, complete a box in my uh my colorful, summer bingo I did a video announcing it, at the beginning of the summer and I, really used August to try and well for, one make sure I got my bingo and I, really was trying to fill up the whole, board, um I did not but, technically summer doesn't end until I, think September 22nd and it is only the, uh, sixth now so I have some time I'm going, to allow myself until the official end, of summer to work through my Bingo but, anyway this is another page that I, completed in this book using uh all, prismacolor I really love how they work, in this book and blend, and I did use a, I used some inspiration images of, sunsets to get my colors for the, background and kind of work my way up, with that and I'm really happy with the, way it turned out so pretty this book, has really become one of my favorites I, just, always enjoy and this one I think I, might do uh soon or maybe in October, that's that's going to be a good, October one for sure, but yeah I've loved every picture I've, done so far I think that's my third in, the book, I believe I've only done the first page, and then yeah so that's my third page in, this book but, I really love working in it so and plan, on doing it again this month so that's, in the Timeless creation stained glass, coloring book, by crazy art there's no artist listed, but it is put out by crazy art, um I'm gonna come in a little closer, here all right I have multiple book, sizes hopefully I found a happy medium, of, um where the camera is here so Johanna, basford's Ivy and the inky butterfly I, am trying to get this book done by the, end of the year it will not happen I can, already guarantee you but I did finish a, page in here this month and I did a, video uh color and chat Style video with, this one, um, and if you didn't catch that video the, Smoky effect here is because, um, there's smoke in the story here so I, wanted to make sure that I Contin, carried that smoke and I will continue, it over onto the dragon page when I work, on it, um but yep I just enjoyed coloring some, flowers, and this was a nice relaxing page to do, I do have a whip in here as well let me, see if I can find that one I'm gonna put, this back in just so, the smoke I did with a pasta chalk, pastels so I just don't want it to get, where I don't want it right now where is, okay so this is the whip that I was, working on and I believe I was yes I was, using my brute fooner Square pencils to, do the this page both of these pages, and, just another fun flower one, I think it's going pretty well I'm happy, with it so far, I'm kind of coloring this page and then, as the inspiration hits me attacking a, leaf or flower on this page because, there's just so many, sometimes I need to feel that little bit, of creative spark before I attempt one, um but yes so there's another page in, progress there, better than nothing, um and that's in Johanna bassford's Ivy, and the inky butterfly, all right then I have the beach coloring, book by color questopia and, I'm sure you can guess I use this very, much to complete uh some Bingo pages, or some Bingo spaces this month, um, so we have this one and in this book I'm, alternating doing a colored pencil page, and a marker page so this was a colored, pencil page and, I think I used it to get my Sandy scene, space on my bingo board, and then I did this one with marker and, that was for the surfboard space, and then I did this one with colored, pencil, and that was for the picnic food space, on the board, I tried to do a little bit of shading on, it, just to make it a little more, interesting, and I have one more in here, and sorry for all the swiveling, back and forth and this one I used, marker and I um it got me the waves, space on my my colorful summer Bingo, board, so that was fun, and that got me quite a good bit of the, way through this book I don't have, too many more pages to do and I think, this might have been one of my I need to, look back at my video but this might, have been one of the ones that I was, trying to complete this year so, I made a good dent in it in August for, sure that is the beach coloring book by, color questopia, and then another one this is another, book that I hope to complete this year I, think I will for this one uh the Zen, doodle stained glass uh color by number, book and it is by Deborah Muller, and, [Music], I have, oh yes I have my marker on the mousse, because I actually finished this one in, July and I forgot to share it this was, the one that the poor guy got colored uh, blood through by the other page because, my I was outside and my uh, protector page blew out of the book so, and I didn't realize it, so um he's a little colorful maybe he's, getting some Northern Lights splashed, across him I'm not sure, um but it is what it is so, and then I did these fish, um, I went for, I have an ohuhu set that had an orange, and a yellow neon marker in it and I was, looking at the it wanted orange in the, page and I was looking at my markers and, thinking I don't know if I'm ever going, to use those neons, in much of anything so I decided to use, those on this one and I think it made it, kind of cool because they kind of almost, glow so and I got to use those neon, markers which was kind of fun, and then same thing here I was like okay, I'm Gonna Keep it going and, used up that orange neon marker so which, I think kind of made it look cool too, it's a cool effect there, and then I also did this one, I think that's the last one in this book, I did this one for the summer fruit, uh Square on my colorful bingo so, that got me that one, and this book I am super close to being, done I think I have like five pages left, so I may finish that up this month, um that is the Zen doodle color by, number Stained Glass by Deborah Muller, and then I got to looking on my shelves, at books that I haven't touched, um in a long time and this one the Zen, doodle coloring cuddle bugs, and the illustrator for this one is, Jeanette wamo, I I think I've only done, this first page here right when I got it, um so I wanted to do some coloring in it, and so I chose, this one here, and I just wanted to sit and do markers, and gel pens and have some fun so that, is what I did, it is quite busy, um, but I think he turned out kind of cool, and it was definitely a relaxing page to, work on, so, um I was looking through this actually, and, I need to get back to it because it is, pretty cute look at this the little, praying mantis and whereas there was, another one I saw that was so cute, this one look at this stick bug I mean, come on he's so cute I love it, and what else was there, oh and woolly worms so I am going to, actually keep this one out for this, month too because I want to color some, fall woolly worms so, this one's probably gonna get used again, this month which will be wonderful I'm, excited to do that one, um and that was in the Zen doodle, coloring cuddle bugs by Jeanette wummel, and then I got a whip done in just add, color Mendy and this is put out by, Barons I don't believe they list any, artist here, and this was way back I can't even, remember what month it was now April, maybe and I had my dogs choose my, uh coloring page or coloring book that I, was going to color in and I finished the, one that my dog pit chose and this one, was the one that buddy chose and I, finally got it done, I just used gel pen on this, so you know it's just shiny and, fun and pretty, it was a relaxing one to do and I, enjoyed it I debated on adding a, background of some kind and, I just decided against it I'm not always, a fan of the backgrounds so sometimes I, think the simpler if you just let this, shine it's enough so, that was my decision there and I'm happy, with it, and that is in the just add color Mendy, that's put out by barons, all right I'm about halfway through the, stack are we hanging in there, if so well done, um okay so a million cute animals by, Lulu Mayo this is another book that I, wanted to have done this year and, I am not going to but that's okay I'm, still trying to work in it as much as I, can, and I did so I was flipping through on, this page, was like one of those pages that I just, had no desire to color at all like it, just wasn't my thing, probably my least favorite page in the, whole book, and so I thought okay I'm just gonna get, it out of the way and have fun with it, and so I started coloring these cats and, um by the time I got to this one I I, thought, I mean it he's like he looks like he's a, sour cat so I colored him green, and then I decided that he looked like a, pickle and that his name as a cat should, be pickle, so then at the end I added in, I don't know if you can see I'm going to, come in a little closer here, so I added in little arrows and I wrote, in his name pickle and then I decided, that maybe a few others had names too so, I named her fancy this one is marmalade, and down here we have Sam, and then I decided that maybe some of, them were meowing and purring, and then I thought it's such a doodly, type page that I wanted to make it look, like a notebook almost like a piece of, notebook paper that somebody had doodled, on so I did draw in a little border here, around the edge, um, and yeah I just had fun with it and, honestly this might end up being one of, my favorite pages in the whole book, because I just let my creativity go and, had fun with it there is a little bit of, metallic gel pen accents on a few of the, cats too, and yeah that was a super fun one I I, really really love this one, and that is in a million cute animals by, Lulu Mayo, all right I had to go back out for the, next larger size book and I should have, organized better because my next one is, a small one again, um this is 50 diminutive Countryside, scenes by Camellia Angel kova and this, is a new this was a new one for me so I, think this was the first page I colored, in this which I should have done the, I should have put it out there for the, hashtag by um, T's world of adult coloring and, um lavella's coloring that they do, um but maybe I'll have one for next, month, um so I did this page here, and I used this one for one of my bingo, spots I think it was for, I want to say it was for beach ball the, beach ball space, [Music], um, I cannot remember what pencils I used so, I used pencil there is a little bit of, gel pen on the, the bicycle, a tricycle, so I kind of wanted it to have that, metallicy, shiny look to it, and, the background was just chalk pastel, my my go-to background, the one I feel most comfortable with so, I use it the most, um yeah and that was a fun one I like, the way it turned out I think it's a, pretty pretty scene and of course I love, her work so, always a pleasure to do one of her pages, and that was the 50 diminutive, Countryside scenes by Camellia angel, kova, then, I have another one that I could have, posted a, um, what is it it's the color your horde, color your horde tag, um on Instagram I could have done this, one too and I didn't, um so this is her, I am not gonna try pronouncing the whole, thing mind summer, um by Rita Berman and it is the first, page I've done in this book, and I used it to get the I think the, boat space, maybe the crab space I can't remember, now, um, I can't remember which one it was but, yeah I did this little picture here, and I did use a little bit of metallic, paint, on some of the uh, bubbles I guess in the picture, and then the rest is just pencil, I can't remember what pencils I used for, that one, but yeah the rest was definitely pencil, and it was fun to do I kind of like that, I used this little tiny page to work on, because I don't know why I've been, um intimidated to dive into this book, um this is the only one I have, of Rita Berman's I'd love to have her, other ones but someday, um but I've been so that's part of why I, haven't bought anymore is I've been so, uh intimidated to color in this one that, I kind of thought well why am I going to, buy more if I can't even color oh I did, start a strawberry there, why am I gonna buy more if I can't, even do one in here so, so I was glad that I got in there and, did one I'm happy with how it turned out, and hopefully that'll give me a little, courage to dive into one of the other, pages in this book because I do love it, it's beautiful, I love her work as well, um, and so that is mine summer Spas are gone, by Rita Berman I'm sure I said that, wrong, all right and then we have another whip, this was in the color or another whip, that I completed this is in the coloring, Heaven fairy story special, um by Fabiana attilacio and I finished, my Pinocchio page here, camera works out there I don't know why, for The Coloring Heaven books sometimes, it has trouble, maybe it's because of the spine moving, um, yeah but I finished my Pinocchio here, and I did a chalk pastel in the, background of the picture there and I, used, I'm pretty sure it is all the Sioux, color pencils on this page so, I did do a little bit of a white, sorry my camera is having trouble, focusing on this page I did do a little, bit of white, um gel pen Accents in a few areas, mostly the candy canes at the top I, think, um, but I'm happy with how it turned out it, took me forever to finish this I I can't, even remember when I started it, months and months and months ago, um, but I kind of tackled it by sitting down, and doing a little piece, every night throughout August and, um and then finally knocked out the end, um, well on the last day of August I, finished it on August 31st so, um yeah but that was that's my first one, done in this one too so, it's a cute one the fairy story Special, by Fabiana attenasio, and I saved my favorite, completed page another whip that I, completed this month I really tried to, um get in and complete a lot of the, whips that I had, out there, um, mostly for the fact that I just don't, like having unfinished things out there, uh so this is the summer nights coloring, book by Hannah Carlson, and if you saw my cruise coloring Vlog, video this is the page that I started, working on while I was on the cruise and, I did ask for advice on how to do the, background of this page and thank you to, those who gave me suggestions I did end, up using a black paint pen it was not, posca because I don't have a pasta but, it was the castle art, um paint pen and there she is all done, I love it I'm so so happy with this page, mostly for the fact that well a that, this is all the pencil work is all crazy, art pencils so nothing fancy, I feel like that's accessible to anybody, and look what you can do with them, and, um, uh two because I just remember where I, was on the cruise ship when I was, working on different parts of the page, and, it's always going to make me uh remember, my trip so, I feel like such a great Memento of the, the vacation that I took this summer so, the only thing I wish is I can see, I can Envision like little sparkly lines, kind of falling down in maybe like a, gold or, like a white paint like little sparkles, coming down I can Envision that and, I just don't trust myself to pull it off, well and I don't want to mess this up so, I'm going to leave it as it is and maybe, someday my, um, skill level will grow enough that I feel, brave enough to add that, shimmery rain almost in the background, but for now we're gonna leave her the, way she is but this is definitely my, favorite page of the month I love love, how it turned out, so that was in the summer nights, coloring book by Hannah Carlson, all right and the last thing I have to, share is, we did my mom and my youngest daughter, and I had a day where we got to spend, the afternoon together and I had bought, these bird houses to paint and so we ran, to Walmart and picked out our paint, schemes there and bought a few bottles, of acrylic paint and then we came home, and put, um all the supplies out on the table on, our deck and we each had our own, birdhouse to paint and we just sat and, enjoyed the summer afternoon and painted, together and it was so fun and so, relaxing so I wanted to share this, um, for one because it was something I, colored essentially and uh also just to, give a little inspiration if you're ever, looking for a fun family actually to sit, and do together, um, here you go this is wonderful and it was, so relaxing and fun and it really adapts, to any skill level almost any age, um so this one is the one my mom did, and it's just a cute little fairy house, I told her that I think it needs to have, a little tiny fairy perched on the on, the little perch spot there, but so pretty, and this is the one that my daughter did, and she really worked on, she wanted the Perfect Blend on her, house so, I think she did a really nice job, blending those paint colors, she's nine and she is very artistic so, and then she did paint some planets on, the roof of The Birdhouse there, yes so she did an awesome job so cool, and then this one's mine mine does not, match the other two it's the odd ball of, the group but I did this, um, I had the little B house so I made the B, sparkly and then I did take, a stencil that I had and I drew in a, hexagon pattern on the roof and then I, used a, metallic what is it, see I use this The Deco color liquid, gold and I just went over the the, in-between areas on the roof with that, so, definitely more plain compared to these, here but I'm happy with how it turned, out, and, so that's our three birdhouses that we, painted together too, and that is everything I colored for the, month of August it was a wonderful month, of coloring I'm hoping September can be, just as good and I can keep the momentum, going, um I hope everyone out there who colors, as well has a wonderful September month, of coloring too and thanks so much for, watching if you enjoy this video please, consider liking and subscribing it, really helps out my channel and, um thanks so much again for being here, and I will see you in the next one bye, foreign
Ask HN: What is a fair price to write a tech book?Dear Hacker News,
I have recently been contacted by a publishing company and have been asked to write a 150 - 180 page book covering the essentials of Zendesk (a large company that sells support request software) and I am wondering what would be fair compensation for this work. My timeline is 1.5 months for the 1st draft and here is their explanation of payment:
"We would be paying you an advance against future royalties of 16% which is worth around $1000 (depending on the estimate writing timeline) and split across the writing timeline. Shorter the timeline higher the advances. Normally the breakdown of the advance is:
50% of advance for delivery and acceptance of the first draft of all chapters.n 25% of advance for delivery and acceptance of the final draft of all chapters.n 25% of advance upon publication. "
If I understand this right, 1000$ with no future royalties sounds extremely low, given the time it would take to write a book, but what would a fair price be?
Thanks,nEric.
,Ask HN: Sell your single page web appI'm buying all single page web apps. Have a stagnant side project you haven't touched in years, or something you are actively maintaining? Doesn't matter I'd like to buy it. Here is my criteria:
- Site must receive more than 10k unique visitors per month
- English only
I typically offer the following:
- 36x monthly revenue (industry standard) - No revenue? Lets talk anyways.
- Don't deal with brokers and their commissions
- Escrow 24hr cash close
- I have gone from settling a price to closing a sale in 30 minutes, no hoopla, no months of Q&A, just a quick and simple sale.
Shoot me the following info (email in profile) and lets talk. I have acquired a number of websites from HNers in the past:
- URL
- Last 3mo uniques/pv
- Last 3mo revenue
- Last 3mo expenses.
,Failed for the past 12 years as an tech entrepreneurBack when I was 24, I pretty much hated my 9-5 job because of lack of control over my destiny, the limit of earnings and growth and the idea of going to the office every single day. I realized I could start something of my own.
So I started to look for something easy to do work on that would not consume a lot of my time. Blogs were a rage back then and multi-million dollar exits were quite common. I bought a domain and installed WordPress and started blogging after my working hours. I started a technology blog in the hope to replicate the success of Mashable and Techcrunch. I spent about 4 hours every night covering tech news about companies and social media in general.
2 years passed and I burned out myself. Traffic to the blog was flat and I was not making any meaningful money. I shut it down.
A few months later, I started a website that pulled information from Amazon and displayed dresses in a fancy and intuitive website. I opened a Facebook page, spent a lot of time marketing it and eventually made a grand total of 2 sales in a span of 3 months.
I decided to give up.
The very next year, I decided to build a note-taking web app that was a mash of Google calendar and a to-do list app. The idea was that people would see today's schedule by default and they would easily add and manage tasks.
I hosted it for a few months and lost interest due to a lack of customers.
After taking a break for a year or so, I decided to do something ground-breaking. I built my version of Facebook Groups/Slack that would allow people to share something interesting with others. You could create groups and add/remove people from them. The UI was fancy and a few of my friends and family loved it.
A few months after running it, I shut it down. I found it hard to justify its existence since everybody else was using Facebook groups and with the rise of mobile apps that allowed seamless sharing, my application made no sense.
Sensing an opportunity in media space again, I then started a news aggregator website that aggregated news titles from hundreds of outlets storing thousands of news articles per day. The website was smart enough to cluster the news articles based on topics which, Google news does well. People loved it and it got great reviews, but it was not growing fast enough.
And like earlier, I ran out of patience after 6 months and I shut it down.
After multiple failures, I decided to take a longer break. I had pretty much given up my entrepreneurship journey knowing there was no way I could build a reasonably successful business.
A year passed and I started to feel uneasy with myself and my day job.
So, I built a stupid web app that cleaned new articles by stripping them off of ads and showing only the relevant content. I shared it and got no real feedback from others. Nobody cared.
That's where it hit me, why not pivot to and a link management platform? I thought it's so easy to build and manage it. I could feel the tingling in my body. I built https://blanq.io/ with the excitement of a toddler.
I was so wrong.
I spent the next 1 year building the landing page, the entire web app plus some extra features in a hope that it will take off.
For the first 18 months, I had no paying customers. I put everything into this. All my previous experiences of failures and learning went into building this platform. "How could I fail?" I thought.
I then decided to stick to it and give myself 3 years to decide its fate.
On the 19th month, my efforts started to pay off. I landed my first customers then 2nd and then 3rd.... and so on. It's been 8 months since then and I now have 10 paying customers using my platform almost every day and growing every month.
My learning:
1.Don't quit too soon and don't be too hard on yourself.
2.With each failure, you do get better at not failing.
3.You improve at everything as time passes - marketing, programming, sales, operations..
,Launch HN: Lyrebird (YC S17) – Create a digital copy of your voiceHi HN!
We are the co-founders of Lyrebird (https://lyrebird.ai/) and PhD students in AI at University of Montreal. We are building speech synthesis technologies to improve the way we communicate with computers. Right now, our key innovation is that we can copy the voice of someone else and make it say anything. The tech is still at its early stage but we believe that it is eventually going to make possible a wide range of new applications such as:
- reading loud text messages with the voice of the sender,
- reading audiobooks with the voice of your choice,
- giving a personalized digital voice to people who lost their voice due to a disease,
- allowing video game makers to have more customized dialogs generated on the fly, or avatars of their players,
- allowing movie makers to freeze the voice of their actors so that they can still use it if the actor ages or dies.
Yesterday we launched a beta version of our voice-cloning software: anyone can record one minute of audio and get a digital voice that sounds like them.
We know that many on HN are concerned about potential misuses surrounding these technologies and we share your concern. We write further on our ethical stance on this page: https://lyrebird.ai/ethics/.
Our blogpost about the launch: https://lyrebird.ai/blog/create-your-voice-avatar that features the first video combining generated audio and generated elements of the video.
There was a thread about us on HN when we launched our website four months ago (https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14182262) but at that time, no one could test our software yet and we did not really answer any question of the community. So this time we are ready for questions and would love some feedback!.
,Ask HN: What's my profitable startup worth? (detailed stats provided)I've been running a US-based real estate related startup for a few years. I handle all aspects of the business myself from coding thru customer service and I've set it up so that it can run on auto-pilot for long periods of time (ie. months) while I focus on other interests. It's never been marketed, doesn't have a blog or any social presence. It does however have some great clients & industry partners who view my business as being more than a one person show. I have previously received multiple buyout offers, but until now I haven't seriously considered selling and I'm not sure if I actually will or not.
TRAFFIC
2013: 1.4M sessions, 5.4M pageviews & 33% bounce (60% desktop, 32% mobile & 8% tablet)
2014: 1.7M sessions, 6.2M pageviews & 54% bounce (42% desktop, 48% mobile & 10% tablet)
2015: 2.5M sessions, 10.8M pageviews & 54% bounce (28% desktop, 64% mobile & 6% tablet)
Source of traffic: 50% organic, 37% referral, 13% direct & 0% social
REVENUE
2013: $135k revenue - $2k expenses = $130k profit
2014: $105k revenue - $5k expenses = $100k profit
2015: $140k revenue - $5k expenses = $135k profit
Source of revenue: 30% AdSense, 20% users & 50% affiliate marketing
Expenses: hosting & credit card processing fees
2014 revenue reduction: caused by affiliate marketer closing their program
For obvious reasons, I’m using a throwaway account, but I will answer followup questions. However, I won’t disclose the name of my startup or it's address.
So what do you think my startup is worth?.
,Tell HN: NoSQL NYC Meetup/Mini-Conference - this Monday Evening (Oct. 5)We are holding a Meetup/Mini-Conference in NY this coming Monday, October 5.
Full details are at: http://anyvite.com/events/home/1aczrvxjp6 including RSVP, which we request you please use so we don't flood our rented venue.
I know there's an upcoming NoSQL East conference in Atlanta at end of October, we had started planning and announcing this several months ago. Unfortunately, tracking down space and getting everything organized took a bit more time. We have finally nailed down a larger space to hold this in, and hope that despite the short notice some of you HNers would care to join us.
The idea here is a short meetup and learning; it's not always easy to duck out of work for a tech conference so we hope a few hours out of your evening will leave you feeling enlightened.
Speakers will be covering CouchDB, MongoDB (and a panel with representatives of both projects comparing and contrasting the at-the-surface-similar systems), AllegroGraph RDF Store and using Clojure with Hadoop.
We also are looking for people to present lightning talks on NoSQL topics, so if you have a 5 minute talk in mind that covers a NoSQL technology you think people should see, use cases, examples of projects you've deployed tech (or even replacing MySQL, Sybase, Oracle etc with a NoSQL system) please email me (Link to my 'lightning talk signup' mail bucket is on the anyvite page).
Also, huge thanks goes out to 10Gen <http://www.10gen.com> who has done the legwork for securing and renting a venue for this event..
,Ask HN: have Google search results worsened?It seem like over the last 6 months to a year the quality of google search results has gone down significantly.
It's not really subtle either. I'm coming across outright broken links on the first page of results fairly regularly. Other times, the quality of the linked site is so bad that I can't even view the content (e.g. popups that obscure the entire view of the page that I have no way of closing, broken javascript that doesn't let me view the content, or forced subscriptions that prevent me from viewing the content).
Sometimes it's a little more subjective, but it's things like ranking spam, ad-riddled sites over official documentation when googling for exact API terms.
Has anyone else noticed this?.
,Show HN: BrainTool – Beyond Bookmarks, a Topic Manager for your online lifeLong time looker, first time Show-er here!
I built the initial BrainTool to scratch a personal itch - to unify my bookmarks and online resources with text-based notes. I've spent the last several months iterating on it with feedback from early adopters and UX volunteers. It's finally at the point where I feel confident enough to seek this communities feedback.
BrainTool is a browser extension that makes it easy to save pages of interest into a personal 'topic' hierarchy, along with associated notes. Your topics are shown in an editable side panel which can also control the browser - opening and closing tabs, tab groups and windows by topic. There's a 90 sec intro video here: https://youtu.be/7zvyvATpoVM
The above by itself makes BrainTool one of the handiest bookmarks/tabs/browser managers around, but the kicker is that all your data is stored in a separately editable org-mode[1] format plaintext file. Off-browser I edit my braintool file in emacs but I've also played around syncing with LogSeq, Orgzly and other org-based tools. If you're an emacs user it could give you a shallow on-ramp into the world of org-mode, if you're an aspiring PKMer it's an easy way to slurp in all of your online resources, if you just want to get out of tab hell and up your browser game - dive right in!
Its serverless so your data never leaves your personal environment. Chromium-based browsers only for now (Chrome, Edge, Brave, etc. not FF).
Landing page: https://braintool.org
Some articles on use: https://braintool.org/posts.html
Github repo: https://github.com/tconfrey/BrainTool
[1] https://orgmode.org/.
,Moo.com shuts down Flavors.me (acquired 2012)Hello,
With regret, we’ve made the decision to close down Flavors.me.
Due to a change in strategic direction, we've decided to move resources to focus on other digital projects and MOO's core heartland - helping businesses of all sizes look their best with beautiful printed products.
We fully appreciate how frustrating this is and hope you understand that we’ve deliberated over this decision for many months. Recent issues with Flavors have forced us to look very carefully at the service we provide and we no longer feel we can offer a robust service into the future.
We’ve already disabled new sign-ups and in the coming months we will begin to retire parts of the service. Due to this, we will be closing all free subscriber accounts on 31st March 2017. You are more than welcome to continue using Flavors until this date, but we’d encourage you to start looking for an alternative solution.
Below are a couple of suggested tools for building an online presence, from companies that we know and trust will provide a solid platform and a good customer experience.
Squarespace: We are excited to offer 10% off Squarespace for your new website. Try Squarespace for free, and when you’re ready to launch, get ten percent off your first purchase with the offer code FLAVORS10. This offer is effective through March 31, 2017.
About.me: A simple way to create your free, one-page website in just a few minutes. There are paid upgrade options available if you want to use your own domain.
As it isn’t going to be possible to automatically migrate your existing Flavors content, if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with us via support@flavors.me
Best regards,
Flavors Support.
,Chrome Web Store Malware of the NightJust got called to help someone avoid installing this malicious extension. Chrome wouldn't allow the user to leave full screen or disable the popups which were preventing the user from closing the tab (the check box to prevent the site from creating more popups did not work at all). It constantly repeated "click add extension to leave this page". Thankfully, the person called me instead.
I've reported malicious extensions on the Chrome Web Store dozens of time before, and checked back and found it several months later. My hope is that submitting it here may gain human attention.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wwwsearch-privacyinfo/hbijangplmkecklhpefinbgopidcnkfg.
,Another AirBnB Host Horror StoryQuoraQuora connects you to everything you want to know about.
LoginSign UpAirbnb:
Has anyone had the experience of your Host listings being turned off by AirBnB due to bringing to their attention problems with their platform and procedures?
John Cohen, NYC HostYes
AirBnB recently hid all my listings. At the same time they cancelled over 19 bookings adding up to over $7000 dollars most likely more. Here is a copy of the email sent to those inconvenienced persons.
Dear xxxx,
We were just informed by John Cohen that your accommodation starting on xxx, April xx, 2012 (reservation xxxxxxx) is no longer available. You should know that hosts are penalized for canceling reservations and removed from our site if they do so frequently.
I am no longer able to access my account to see my future payouts -- approximately $2000 dollars -- or when I will recieve $954.
At the suggestion of an experienced attorney I have backed all information that was in my account including changes that were occurring after AirBnB shut off my listings.
I cannot prove what the customer service supervisor said over the phone but I will quote 'We have discussed it among ourselves', 'There are simply too many customer service requests from your account', 'You can apply in two months to be re-instated.'
After careful review of the backups it appears to be 21 bookings not 17. As of this date several guests are living in my home. Booked through airBnB. I have no idea if I will be paid for their stay. Here is a short list of my Complaints that resulted in AirBnb hiding my listings.
1) Peer review process as implemented is being used by a few guests as a threat of a 'Bad review' if I do not bend to demands for services not offered. Or if I attempt to enforce the House rules such as under age drinking or cleanig up after themselves.( Threse guests have no reviews of their own.)
2) Security Hole. Apparently airBnB does not maintain any information of the Guest of the guest.
3) CSR who answer the phones are given extraordinary power to rush to a judgement without giving the Host the benefit of the doubt.
4) Reservvation panel is a Mess if you are a busy Host. Dificult to make heads or tales from this. Even the CSR.
5) Bad reviews which are not opinion but statements of Fact. Say about the cleanliness of a Host. 'Place smells like Garbage' Bathroom's are dirty' by a guest who frequently broke house rules.
6) A clear and convincing connection between Guests who them selves have no reviews making a complaint or bad review on a Host who has asked them courteously to obey House rules.
7) Repeatedly blocking out up to 10 days or more on a room until an investigation is complete. Finding the Host acted properly
8) Many of my customer service calls were about parts of the WebSite not working or learning how to nagivate it properly. I have bad eye sight and need new glasses. EG recently a part of the listings page failed to show up where
prominently it states Host has PETS. Two guests allergic to Cats appeared.
. Though my listing clearly states CATS. I had to have my House keeper Vacume 2,000 square feet. So that the guests could finish their bookings. My cats were trapped in my bedroom for two weeks.
9) Security deposit is not a security deposit. Never in my Life have I been
compelled to negotiate with a petty thief
Their is a lot more. 24/7 is not 24/7 due to the lack of enouph Human Infrastructure to handle the Volume of calls. Resulting in knee jerk reaction's
and bad decision making.
I cannot help get the feeling that AirBnb in my opinion would like low end Hosts to quietly fade and disappear in to the night.
This one will not.
The average star rating of my spare bed rooms was 4.5 Stars.
Skirting around the Franchise laws of the State of New York and the Federal Franchise Laws.
Skirting around the case law in New York State concerning Defamation and Slander.
And who knows what else. (SPIONS)
I am a fundamentaly good New Yorker. I am confident that my fellow New Yorkers will hear my cry for HELP.
I have been crippled financially by AirBnB's actions. Humiliated. Down but not out. I have nothing to loose. I am old sickly.
In my youth in basic training at the USMC. You learn the history of this Institution.
Lt. General Chesty Puller.
'You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em.'
Below this you can read my reviews. It was AirBnB who cancelled the bookings
and Defamed and Slandered this host. I removed most of the cancelations as the web page would have been to long.
The host canceled my reservation
11 days before arrival.
Emily
The host canceled my reservation 46
days before arrival.
Alex
The host canceled my reservation 16
days before arrival.
Katharina
The host canceled my reservation 12
days before arrival.
Djamila
The host canceled my reservation 32
days before arrival.
Amy
The host canceled my reservation 22
days before arrival.
Wai
The host canceled my reservation 5 days
before arrival.
Dora
The host canceled my reservation 15
days before arrival.
Melanie And
Claas
The host canceled my reservation 4 days
before arrival.
Trevor
The host canceled my reservation 18
days before arrival.
Liudmila
The host canceled my reservation 90
days before arrival.
Jana Fabienne
The host canceled my reservation 139
days before arrival.
Alisia
The host canceled my reservation 3 days
before arrival.
Francesca
The host canceled my reservation 14
days before arrival.
Alonso
I stayed here because I didn't want to
spend a fortune in a hotel, so I booked at John's place. My room was
pretty cozy, clean and had air conditioner (which was really helpful
on those cold nights). The living room/kitchen/dinning room was ok,
and I liked the fact that there were other guests living there as
well and I met a lot of interesting people. I would recommend your
stay here if you want to save money, socialize with other cultures
and know how to clean after yourself (important part). It is up to
you if you want a clean room. The walls are really thin and sometimes
you can hear everything from the room next to yours, but overall, it
is good place for low price.
Lauren
Don't expect luxury & do not come
here if you're allergic to cats as John has 2 (very cute) or if you
don't know how to clean up after yourself (you will get told!). This
place is secure and very affordable for those on a budget, the
beds/toilets/towels are clean and John offers coffee every morning.
All in all, if you can forego any frills and live in a hostel
environment, this is a good deal. If not, try the Waldorf Astoria.
Viola
The place is just two blocks from the
subway stop and it really takes 10 minutes to get to Manhattan so is
ideal if you don't want to waste your day travelling. I have found
quite a friendly bunch of people living in John's loft and John
himself is a very helpful person. I would suggest to guests who have
never seen NYC to ask him tips on what's worth seeing in the City.
The constant presence of coffee in the place was, also, very much
appreciate!!! My overall experience was pretty positive and I would
recommend it.
Peter
John was a very nice host. The room is
great value for money. Expect no luxury, 'this isn't the
Waldorf-Astoria', as John would say. But it's a room, more or
less private, allthough you can hear everything that's going on in
the livingroom. But if you're in NYC for a few days, it's a great,
cheap spot. The room I rented had some temperture-issues, the heater
was a bit hard to control, and made some loud noises sometimes, but
John told me this in advance. He was helpful all the way.
Kyle
It was a nice private room! John was
very helpful in getting me acclimated to New York City, and he even
made me a nice BLT sandwich right when I arrived!
David
Relacin calidad precio muy buena.
Barrio'aburrido' pero el piso est muy bien conectado
(parada de metro cerca). Spermercado cerca. Lo recomiendo
positivamente para pasar ah unas vacaciones. John personalmente me
trat muy bien. Incluso cuando tuve problemas con la habitacin
S-9, la cual no recomiendo en invierno porque estn dentro las
mquinas de la calefaccin central (mucho ruido y calor), fue fcil
llegar a un acuerdo para que me diera otra habitacin que tena
libre. No s que hubiese pasado si no hubiera habido alguna
habitacin libre. En definitiva es un buen sitio para pasar tus
vacaciones en NY a muy buen precio.
Johannes
Best bang for the buck. Don't expect
luxury and don't be too picky, but there's everything you need and
it's a private room at a great rate. Quite uncomplicated, I could do
some short notice extension as I decided to stay one night longer,
and then even one more.
Iveta
I've recently stayed at the shared room
for 5 nights. It was a great experience, I can recommend this rental.
John is a great host, he is going out of his way to accommodate
everybody's requests. He is friendly and he is a great cook too! I am
planning to be back in New York at the end of April and I will stay
at this place again. I think that says a lot! it is a great place for
a great price.
New
Johns place is as described, a huge
and quiet loft that he built. Not luxury but its a good way to save
money if youre going to expend the whole day exploring the city.
Its close to the subway station wiht direct line to manhattan (A
and C line). John makes coffee every morning for the guests and he
cleans the bathrooms every morning as well.
Veronika
Great way to save money on a trip to
NYC. Bring your own blankets because it gets very cold at night and
there are none for you to use. The area is safe enough but it gets
very deserted at night. Coffee in the mornings was great. Don't
expect any privacy or luxury staying here but it is a cheap way to
see NYC. FYI, smoking is allowed indoors and there are two cats.
Average age of other guests is 22-25.
Camille
Another host nearby could not host me.
He sent me to John's place. As a young 18 year old french woman
traveling alone I am careful. The accommodations were incredible for
just $10. per day. $11. with the AirBnB fee. It is a medium size
room. Very bright. Sun drenched as the host John says. Though it has
4 twin beds on 2 wooden bunks and one twin it is not cluster phobic.
It is meant as a budget shared room to sleep in. The vanity was nice.
Storage that I locked with a padlock. The rest of the Loft is large.
Balcony's, gigantic rear deck and a giant private roof with nice
views including Manhattan. I had the room all by myself. But met
several interesting Europeans from Germany and Italy renting the
private rooms. The common area is large. Nice kitchen dining area.
Unusual. The large refrigerator is in the same room as the shower.
John is an artist. The shower room is large. The host was very
helpful. He showed me how to use the MTA Trip planner to efficiently
travel to my activities in Manhattan. John has to be the best Host on
AirBnB and possibly all of NYC ! Twice he made me a delicious meal !
3-4 Minute walk to Subway. A metro. 20 minutes 34 street Manhattan
off peak ! I am glad the other host cancelled. $10. nightly. safe,
clean convenient, food. #1 host and place to stay in NYC. Oh it is
$10. for thirty day stay. The price is more expensive for 3 days or a
week but still cheapest in NYC ! Thank you John. 5 stars. He deserves
10 stars !
Guido
John is a very good host... the loft is
in a good neighborhood just short walk from a supermarket and utica
subway station... and just 20 minutes far from Manhattan with public
transprtation!!! Sure i would be back there next time i'm going to
NYC! and if you are a good traveler who really wants to discover the
real life of the place you are visiting sure you'll enjoy this place.
Very safe, good wi fi connection, clean and easy! see you next time
John!
Patrick
This accomodation is by far the best
value for a short-stay room in New York that I have seen. The cost
for my own room per night actually worked out even cheaper than a
hostel where a person would share a full dormitory of 6-8 people.
This place was great value - and I had my own room. The host was very
helpful. My first experience of his helpfulness was when I noticed
that my computer cable had broken. When I asked him if he knew where
I could get a replacement in the city, he actually went out of his
way to fix the cable for me! He saved me a number of bucks doing
this, and also saved me the time it would have taken to locate the
replacement. Big thanks to him for that. And that was just the first
day. The host has coffee on the stove every morning. It is also
likely he will cook something for you a few times during your stay.
It could be a roast, or it could be a big breakfast sandwich that
will keep you going for a number of hours. The crowd that I came
across in the place was mostly young and vibrant and interesting. It
is a good place for you to meet up with like-minded adventurers in
the city of New York. The host has a large amount of very practical
local knowledge. He has a large willingness to share very useful
knowledge with you. This was invaluable for me because, as a
soon-to-be qualified attorney, I was in town to find out the
possibilities of locating a long-term apartment lease and a job in
the city. The host went out of his way to share his valuable
knowledge with me about these things. The host is worth listening to
carefully. The quality of the place was very satisfactory. If you are
a complainer or nit-picker, or have impossibly high standards, don't
waste anybody's time and get a 150 buck a night hotel instead.
However, if you want something with great value and have realistic
expectations of what great value is, then you will really benefit
from staying in a place like this. Even though I give a 4-star rating
(which is very good), I actually give the extra 5th star in the
rating when I factor in the price and all the extras. Again, have
realistic expectations for a place in this price range, and
appreciate good value when you see it, despite being a little rough
around the edges. Furthermore, as time goes on, the host continually
makes improvements to the place and has a genuine commitment to
creating accomodation that adds value to the people who stay there. I
expect the place will only become better and better in the future.
Matthew
5 stars! I had a great stay with John
in his loft apartment. His description of the living space is very
accurate. My room was clean and spacious, the loft was quiet through
the night (had no disruptions from flatmates in other rooms), the
bathrooms were clean and John even cooked 2 meals for me during my
stay (quite the chef I might add)! For the price range and location,
this listing can't be beat!
Stephanie
John is a welcoming friendly host.
Staying at his place in a private room beats staying at a hostel
sharing with 3-11 other unknowns. Also he makes sure he only rents to
non-sketchy people, which can only be a good thing. It's close to
Manhattan, the neighbourhood doesn't look safe but is actually
really ok and I doubt you can get a better deal than this. Peace out!
J. B.
John is a gracious and welcoming host.
The property is as described, and the bed is very comfortable. The
place (as stated) is rough-hewn, but clean, quiet., and comfortable.
The A train express is just two blocks away, so this is very
convenient to Manhattan.
Stephanie
We transferred to another room because
it was cheaper. But it's not that small - still a good size AND it's
private after all. John offered us some dinner one day which was
pretty darn good. He does keep things clean around here (but a lot of
it depends on other guests here too) so he's a good host.
Bettina
John's Place is very close to the train
station and in a safe area. I never felt insecure during the whole
stay. The rooms are in a loft and have all the advantages of a loft:
the common room, that everybody can use, is big and there are several
very big patios which is great for summer. You are welcome to use the
big kitchen and because John is a great cook, you should accept his
weekly invitation for a meal. John also knows a lot about New York
and has a lot of material and information to share. He answered my
E-mails amazingly fast and helped us a lot to find the way from the
airport to his place. On the other side, you should be aware, that
the walls in the loft are very thin and you can hear everything.
During the night it sometimes became very cold in the rooms, because
the rooms are very high and the heat accumulated under the ceiling.
There is just one shared shower for all. Altogether it's a nice place
to stay. But if you want to stay in New York for several weeks, you
should first test this place for some days and then decide if this is
the right place for you. Best wishes, Bettina
Isabella
The place is really nice and clean and
super close to the subway. My room had a beautiful view and a comfy
bed. John can be a little intense, on the first night he was quite
annoyed with me for catching a cab as he said cab drivers were
'crooks' but after that he was very helpful and pleasant.
Even gave me some delicious roast he made and let me hang out past
check out time. All in all it was a good experience.
Stephanie
Really nice spacious room which I
shared with my cousin and we had ample space for all our stuff. The
location is pretty near to the station, about five minutes walk away.
John is a really helpful host and made sure we had a place to stay on
New Year's night when he found out that we didn't have anywhere to go
for that night. And honestly I don't think you'll find a better deal
for the price you pay, especially if you're travelling alone in NYC
:)
Yoojin
I couldn't agree more with Nacio's
exact review. Close distance from subway station and warm rooms are
good. However, if you are sensitive to cigarette smoke, I don't
recommend this place. He smokes inside the house and rooms for guests
have a big glassless hole facing kitchen where he usually smoke.
Considering the cheap price of room, you may bear some shortcomings..
but I don't think it's comfortable to live for a long time in this
house.
Ling Sum
Great stay, great location! John is a
perfect host. The room is big enough. The neighborhood is safe!
Adam
Hey travelers! I stayed at john's space
in crown heights, Brooklyn for 10 days & would recommend it to
any of you out there on a budget who don't need many frills. It feels
like a cross between a hostel & a friend's place - there were
long term & short term guests here - everyone was respectful &
quiet. Excellent value for money & steps away from 24 hour
transit anywhere in NYC. The shower needs improvement but it's a
great place to hang yer hat. Would/will stay here again. Thanks John,
Merry holiday everyone!!! Adam
Cristina
I wouldn't choose Jonn's in matter of
the size of the room. But it was comfortable and the practical
facilities all right. Besides the room there is a ' shared space'
where it is possible to spend time/ do activities if the space of the
room isnt 'satisfying' which works fine. The bed was fine.
Transport to Manhattan is easy.
Carmen
If you are considering a hostel, this
would be a much better choice. The rooms are private; there is a
fridge, basic cooking facilities and John makes coffee every morning.
John gives fair warning about the neighborhood and I certainly
wouldn't walk around late at night, but it is very near the train,
the grocery store and laundromat are walking distance and the
neighborhood folk are generally friendly. It is definitely worth the
price.
Giorgio
Nice room, close to subway station and
to everything, few minutes to Manhattan. Mattresses, sheetes and
pillows where new when we arrived. John is funny and very helpful, he
gave us a lot of advices.
Nirmal
Good place overall. Pros: own room with
lock and key, on A express line, cheap Cons: My clothes smelled like
smoke, cats kept me up 3 nights, the fridge is in the bathroom for
some reason. the area is a little ghetto but overall safe since very
close to the main road. John and everyone in the house is friendly
and keep the place clean, though i bought my own cleaning wipes and
cleaned the toilets few times. I expected that since the place has 9
rooms and just 2 toilets and 1 bathroom. john was very gracious and
offered dinner on more than 2 occasions. for $29 a night it was a
bargain.
Isabell
It's a good place to stay for a few
weeks if you need an affordable homebase while you're exploring the
city The subway is just a short walk away, it takes about 20 minutes
to get to the west side of downtown Manhattan, which for New York is
very okay. John is a helpful host, often offering his guests food and
good advice or tips on where to go and how to get there. There is a
large common area with a kitchen that holds everything you need; the
bathrooms and shower are also shared by all. Rooms have loft beds,
drawers, chairs, tables, lamps - in short, everything you need. If
anything's missing, just ask; John is quite good at providing
anything extra (for example the extension cord and socket adapter I
needed to get comfortable in bed with my laptop). If you have any
more questions, just ask, I'll be happy to help you out.
Adam
I stayed at Johns place for just over a
week. The location of the place is great, only a short walk to the
train station and ~10 min to lower Manhattan. There was also on the
street parking easily available. John was a great host, provided me
information on how to get around and also recommended some places to
check out. Its great value for money, would stay here again if I'm in
NYC. Room was sun drenched and clean. He offered coffee every
morning. The complimentary BLT he made for me was delicious. If
anyone has any questions just send me an email.
Elena
Yo y mi amigo nos hospedamos en una
habitacin preciosa baada por el sol. La casa situada en un barrio
seguro y autentico newyorkino estaba a pocos minutos del metro. John
es muy simptico y habla espaol nos ayudo mucho ofreciendo su
ayuda para organizar nuestro viaje mejor. Gracias John!
Rhona
Very helpful when we had a last minute
emergency, my daughter was in New York without internet and I was in
Scotland and I had to find her somewhere quickly. He replied
immediately and made up the room for her. She says it was great to
have a private room and room to open a case and hang up clothes. Easy
to come and go as you get your own key and it's close to everything
you need especially the subway. She says she felt safe in the house
and the neighbourhood, even as a solo female. Complimentary coffee
was also nice as was the BLT he made one day.
CommentLoading... Repost 1:16 on Tue Mar 27 2012
Cannot add comment if you are logged out.
View Answer Change LogLoading...Follow QuestionAnswer Author
FollowJohn Cohen
NYC Host.
,Launchkit.io is shutting down July 31 – Do you need to migrate your services?tl;dr - Launchkit is closing down and we have a replacement - apptoolkit.io
If you used any of the Launchkit services and need a new platform for them, we'd hope you'll take a look at AppToolkit.io
Right now we have:
Screenshot Builder - You can make a single screenshot set for free, or get a pro account and make as many sets of screenshots as you need and annotate them. Multiple phone types you can place your screenshots in (including horizontal) and plenty of font and color options. Pro - $19 a month
https://apptoolkit.io/screenshots/
Website Builder - Create an app landing page from your app store data. Multiple templates and also a pro version that lets you add more features to your website. Pro - $9.99
https://apptoolkit.io/websites/
Review Monitor - Have your new iTunes reviews sent to you via email or slack. Currently free, but going to create a pro tier for more than 5 apps tracked and also add in more channels where your reviews can be sent. Free
https://apptoolkit.io/reviews/
Cloud Config - Edit your app features from the cloud. Hide features until you're ready for release, change settings, do what you want without needing to resubmit your app to iTunes for approval.
https://apptoolkit.io/config/
Super User - With the AppToolkit SDK, you can find out who your best users are. We track how often each user opens the app and how long they stay in it (along with some tracking of events). This tracking is very resource efficient, and shouldn't be noticeable at the user end at all. You can target super users for extra attention, easter eggs or review prompts (your best users are probably going to give you the best reviews).
https://apptoolkit.io/users/
SDK (Cloud Config and Super User) - Free for the first 1000 MAU, $0.001 per MAU above that (so $10 a month for 11,000 MAU).
If you'd like to try the Screenshot Builder or Website Builder, email me at info [at] apptoolkit.io and I'll give you a half off for 6 months coupon..
Reddit Images 36
Hispanic Heritage Month coloring page 0
Women’s history month coloring page Free printable 1
[Art] - 'The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses' Color Page in Monthly Gangan Joker November 2022! 2
[ART] In/Spectre (Kyokou Suiri) color page in the latest Monthly Shounen Magazine issue by Chashiba Katase, Kyou Shirodaira 3
[Art] - 'The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses' Color Page in Monthly Gangan Joker October 2022! 4
Suzume no Tojimari manga debut color page in Monthly Afternoon Issue 12/2022 5
A chapter 125 page coloring i did some months ago 6
[ART] Debut color page of A Woman Who Will Mess Up Your Emotions serialization from the latest Monthly Shonen Ace (August 25) 7
[ART] Destroy all Humankind. They Can't Be Regenerated color page in Monthly Shonen Ace issue 8/2022 8
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 9
page coloring for ch 171. 10
I colored this page from my Taylor Swift coloring book for my mom 🥲 her name is Betty and her birthday is next month 11
About every other month or so, our elderly neighbor will drop off a page to my wife from his coloring books. Here's her collection on our fridge so far. 12
Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 13
Next month Ons will get Color page and Volume 28! 14
Just finished up my first coloring page in months and I’m really happy with how this one turned out. Advice? 15
[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 16
[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 17
What are coloring pages for kids?, What are coloring pages for kids?, What can I do with calendar coloring pages?, What can I do with calendar coloring pages?, What are the benefits of coloring pages?, What are the benefits of coloring pages?, How do I print the coloring page?, How do I print the coloring page? , What are coloring pages for kids?, What are coloring pages for kids?, What can I do with calendar coloring pages?, What can I do with calendar coloring pages?, What are the benefits of coloring pages?, What are the benefits of coloring pages?, How do I print the coloring page?, How do I print the coloring page?
Comments
Post a Comment