41 necrozma coloring page



necrozma coloring page



Pokemon Necrozma Coloring Page | Moon coloring pages, Pokemon coloring

Necrozma Coloring Pages. You can download free printable Necrozma coloring pages at Coloringonly.com. We have chosen the best Necrozma coloring pages which you can download … 0



Pokemon Ultra Necrozma Coloring Pages - XColorings.com

Free printable Pokemon Necrozma coloring pages. Select one of 1000 printable coloring pages of the category Pokemon. 1



Necrozma from Pokemon Sun and Moon Coloring Pages - XColorings.com

Necrozma from Pokemon Sun and Moon Coloring Pages - XColorings.com 2



Coloring page Pokemon Necrozma - Supercolored.com

Free printable Necrozma Pokemon coloring page for kids to download, Pokemon coloring pages 3



Dibujos de Necrozma Pokemon para Colorear, Pintar e Imprimir

necrozma coloring pages, we have 1 necrozma printable coloring pages for kids to download 4



Necrozma SL Pokemon Legendary Generation 7 Coloring Pages Printable

Pokemon Necrozma Coloring Pages - 2 Free Coloring Sheets (2021) You can find here 2 free printable coloring pages of Pokemon Necrozma. Coloring pages of most popular pokemons in … 5



Pokemon Necrozma Dawn Wings Coloring Pages - XColorings.com

Pokemon Ultra Necrozma Coloring Pages - XColorings.com (Image Info: Resolution 750px*750px, File Type: JPEG, Size: 58k.) This ‘Pokemon Ultra Necrozma Coloring Pages’ is for individual and … 6



Dawn Wings Necrozma Pokemon Coloring Pages - XColorings.com

Dusk Mane Necrozma Coloring Page - Free Printable Coloring Pages For Kids. 4 ratings. Save. Print Image. Finished coloring? 7



Necrozma Pokemon Coloring Page - Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids

If you like the Pokémon Necrozma Dawn Wings Form coloring page. Find other coloring pictures in the Pokémon beginning with N category. Pokémon Necrozma. Pokémon Necrozma Dusk … 8



New Pokemon Necrozma Coloring Pages - flower wallpaper

Pokemon Ultra Necrozma Coloring Pages - 2 Free Coloring Sheets (2021) You can find here 2 free printable coloring pages of Pokemon Ultra Necrozma. Coloring pages of most popular … 9



Coloriage Necrozma Pokemon cosmiques Generation 7 - JeColorie.com

Coloriage Necrozma Pokemon cosmiques Generation 7 - JeColorie.com 10



Coloring Pages Pokemon - Necrozma - Drawings Pokemon

Coloring Pages Pokemon - Necrozma - Drawings Pokemon 11



45+ Pokemon Necrozma Coloriage Pics - coloriages pokemon

45+ Pokemon Necrozma Coloriage Pics - coloriages pokemon 12



pokemon ultra necrozma kleurplaat - Google Zoeken | Pokemon coloring

pokemon ultra necrozma kleurplaat - Google Zoeken | Pokemon coloring 13



Print Necrozma cc pokemon legendary Generation 7 coloring pages

Print Necrozma cc pokemon legendary Generation 7 coloring pages 14



Pokemon Ultra Necrozma Coloring Pages - 2 Free Coloring Sheets (2021)

Pokemon Ultra Necrozma Coloring Pages - 2 Free Coloring Sheets (2021) 15



Dusk Mane Necrozma Coloring Page - Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids

Dusk Mane Necrozma Coloring Page - Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids 16



Learn How to Draw Ultra Necrozma from Pokemon (Pokemon) Step by Step

Learn How to Draw Ultra Necrozma from Pokemon (Pokemon) Step by Step 17



Learn How to Draw Necrozma Dusk Mane from Pokemon (Pokemon) Step by

Learn How to Draw Necrozma Dusk Mane from Pokemon (Pokemon) Step by 18



Ultra Necrozma Coloring Page - Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids

Ultra Necrozma Coloring Page - Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids 19



Pokemon Necrozma Dusk Mane Coloring Pages - XColorings.com

Pokemon Necrozma Dusk Mane Coloring Pages - XColorings.com 20



15 Beau De Coloriage Necrozma Photos - Coloriage : Coloriage

15 Beau De Coloriage Necrozma Photos - Coloriage : Coloriage 21



Dawn Wings Necrozma Coloring - Play Free Coloring Game Online

Dawn Wings Necrozma Coloring - Play Free Coloring Game Online 22



Learn How to Draw Necrozma Dawn Wings from Pokemon (Pokemon) Step by

Learn How to Draw Necrozma Dawn Wings from Pokemon (Pokemon) Step by 23



#800 Dawn Wings Necrozma #2 by realarpmbq on DeviantArt

#800 Dawn Wings Necrozma #2 by realarpmbq on DeviantArt 24



12 Inspirant De Coloriage Pokemon Necrozma Images - Coloriage : Coloriage

12 Inspirant De Coloriage Pokemon Necrozma Images - Coloriage : Coloriage 25



[Ultimo] Ultra Necrozma Da Colorare - Disegni da colorare stampabili

[Ultimo] Ultra Necrozma Da Colorare - Disegni da colorare stampabili 26



Coloring page Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon : Necrozma Dawn Wings 4

Coloring page Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon : Necrozma Dawn Wings 4 27



Ultra Necrozma Coloring Page - Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids

Ultra Necrozma Coloring Page - Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids 28



Pokemon Sun And Moon Coloring Pages Necrozma | Exeranmat Coloring

Pokemon Sun And Moon Coloring Pages Necrozma | Exeranmat Coloring 29



Necrozma doodle by elzataerinn on DeviantArt

Necrozma doodle by elzataerinn on DeviantArt 30



Necrozma Pokemon Coloring Page | divyajanani.org

Necrozma Pokemon Coloring Page | divyajanani.org 31



De Coloriages: 43+ Coloriage Pokemon Solgaleo Necrozma Pictures

De Coloriages: 43+ Coloriage Pokemon Solgaleo Necrozma Pictures 32



pokemon ultra necrozma kleurplaat - Google Zoeken | Pokemon, Kleurplaten

pokemon ultra necrozma kleurplaat - Google Zoeken | Pokemon, Kleurplaten 33



pokemon ultra necrozma kleurplaat - Google Zoeken | Pokemon

pokemon ultra necrozma kleurplaat - Google Zoeken | Pokemon 34



good eye God's victory kid and welcome, back to another drawing tutorial now I, do apologize my lack of uploads recently, I've been really busy and I haven't had, much time to make these videos and sadly, I don't think I'll be getting any less, busy for quite a while so I'll try my, best to bring out these videos as often, as I possibly can which sadly I don't, think will be too often but yeah I just, thought I'd get that out of the way, first but today we'll be drawing ultra, and across Mass so enough strolling, let's just get straight into this, drawing tutorial so here are the tools, that you will need I'm gonna be drawing, with color pencils today so obviously, you're going to need your usual pencil, and eraser my mechanical pencil I'm, gonna be using an outliner of course if, you don't have one that's totally fine, you could really use whatever you want, maybe you just want to do pencil no, outlining and since I'm using color, pencils today here are the colors that, we will be using now there is one, primary color that will be using us the, yellow a fairly mid-tone yellow I guess, it's just a normal yellow and we're, gonna be using this in two different, ways we're gonna be using this really, lightly to cover pretty much the entire, body of the crossbow just really lightly, very very light yellow and then there, are some of the more more strong areas, that we'll just be using the same pencil, to press a little harder to get a darker, shade so that's going to be pretty much, the entire drawing but we have a few, colors here which are going to be used, for the eyes there are a few colors in, there so we have just a normal mid-tone, red a slightly darkish kind of purple we, have a dark blue a light, in a normal midtown orange so those are, all the colors you'll need so alright, let's just get our pencil and let's, start sketching shall we alright so here, is the reference that we'll be using and, drawing so in this picture nick kazlik, kind of has its wings spread out and, it's kind of a I guess the three-quarter, view except it's facing towards us and, so you're gonna need to have your page, landscape now I think we'll start off, with probably the body we're gonna have, a pretty thin because we're gonna have, to fit in the wings as well so we don't, want to make the body too large, otherwise we won't be able to fit, everything in maybe you'll start with a, head because the head is the highest, point of the drawing I think that's, gonna be a bit more towards the right, Rob near the center near the center but, a bit more towards the right so we'll, just draw a rough circle bear very rough, all right and then we're just gonna have, probably just make an oval, hmm an overall like curve I'm not quite, sure people just make an oval we're just, make an oval that comes down, [Music], like so it seems about right, he's checking the image so I think the, body here should be about one and a half, of the length of all the height of the, head, roughly yeah it's good enough like one, and a half all right, and then we're gonna have the legs, coming out should we do the legs purse, or maybe the tail the tail is connected, to the body so I think we'll do that for, us actually so we'll just kind of get a, very rough idea of what the tail looks, like, [Music], it's a very rough sketch but we don't, really need too much right now all right, and I think we'll add in a leg here so, we'll just have an oval here and add, another oval there and then back here, we're just gonna have a small little, oval and then another one kind of coming, out towards more of the side something, like that let's see, let's try let's try just adding a wing, so it's kind of like mmm this kind of, odd shape not quite sure what you call, that and here is well I think we'll make, a triangle on the side with kind of like, a curves kinda like a curved triangle, this wing is gonna be really big as well, something like that maybe okay next, let's try the other wing, similar shape to the one on the other, side here, [Music], and then we got the other one here, another triangle, all right something like this very rough, idea of what this would look like, I'm just zoom out a bit like so all, right let's see let's see next I think, let's just start adding a bit more, refining I think I'm just gonna lightly, rub out all the lines at least a lighter, I mean the darker lines we just want to, lighten up a little more you generally, want to start drawing really lightly I, think I ended up pressing a little too, hard with these lines and you want to, start adding more pressure as you start, putting more detail so by the end the, darkest line should be what you end up, outlining just grab this tissue here to, put underneath my hand so it doesn't, smudge, [Music], all right uh okay so I think we'll start, off with maybe you'll do the head so, with the head it's kind of tilted so, we'll just add a line through the middle, as a guide, and we're just gonna have a spike at the, top here and let's see I don't want to, add too much detail right now so we just, have let's have it another let's have a, triangle for the head here or the face, other triangle face, and we'll add more detail later there's, gonna be like another spike somewhere, around here, [Music], another one here kind of floating this, one isn't connected to anything all, right and let's start adding the general, shape of the body now it's gonna be a, little spike on the body there and next, to it that's where the arm comes out of, except it's not I don't think it's, connected it's just very close to it but, kind of floating and we have a very big, curve inside there going into the leg, now another little spike here where the, other wing will be next - all right, let's see so coming out from here is the, cosmas foot so here we're just going to, alright let's just start adding the, general shape of the leg, alright sound like that and from here we, have like the things coming out we also, have a little little pillow like I don't, know just the thing sticking out just, kind of sticking out like this, all right so something like that it, might be a little difficult to see so, I'll just move it up so you can see that, we want to look it you want to make it, look something like that, all right so you can just start adding, the finger or the I guess in this case, it would be toes but I mean this is the, part this is like the piece that is on, the cosmos hands so I'm just gonna call, them fingers anyway even though this, case they should technically be toes but, I don't know okay I'm not gonna really, put too much detail on this so do this a, little later just to get an idea, all right um let's see so I think I'll, do the other side of the body maybe or, maybe I'll do the chest thing I don't, know, oh okay so with this spike you can't see, on this side actually because the head, is actually facing a bit more it's a, basic a bit more to the left so it's, hidden behind the head here but on the, right side you can actually see that the, spike here on the head actually is, connected to the body like so and here, we have a plate plate like feature I, guess just stuck on to chest I think for, now I'll just make this a triangle I'll, add more detail to this later so we'll, just leave it out, this one up just like that all right, um and on here we have the other leg, with a spike here again kind of give a, little curve here you have another leg, there ah let's see let's see from the, little thing sticking out of the foot, there we have the tail actually so near, the points of the right point of the top, of this little thing sticking out of the, foot we're gonna have the tail just, coming in, mmm looks slightly off I think okay I, see what I did wrong guy I need to make, this a little a little longer I think, let me fix up the leg here, [Music], [Music], okay so I just fixed that up a little so, we'll add in the other foot as well so, it's just sticking out like that, [Music], [Music], you, okay so that's the other foot done it's, basically the same thing we did on the, other side might be a little difficult, to see so I'll just move this up a, little let's see so something like that, okay uh moving on let's see I think I'm, gonna have to make this little chest, piece a little longer here extend a, little further down okay, um next thing I think we'll do the wings, now so I don't think the wings are, actually connected to the body it's just, very very close to it um so we just have, another piece I mean another spike, little point coming out next to the, point on the body like a straight line, no curves here and let's see, the bottom line the bottom line is going, to go further than the top one actually, so for the top here it's gonna curve up, around here not in the fluff in a curve, up it's just gonna go straight up a bit, of a lean and I'm just gonna make I'm, gonna make a triangle here for the hand, I'm not gonna do that just yet these, little claws on the wing there so I'm, looking to do that just yet let's see I, have a curve here and another one over, here goes a little further this time and, there's two of those like so, hmm yep seems about right, okay and I'm just gonna put another line, here cuz it's gonna be a piece they're, darker piece all the darker pieces are, like the remains of the normal the Kozma, oh that's what it looks like anyway I, haven't actually finished all just on, all jamun yet so I not actually entirely, sure but ah okay the tail of course ah, actually now we'll do the other wing, first so here we have the other wing and, it's actually going down it's not, curving I mean it's not leaning up it's, actually leaning down here at the, beginning which means that we might have, made let's see ah okay okay we're gonna, have to make the wing at the top here go, down a little further, so should be more like this yeah that, looks better, all right okay okay no big deal, it's all good, much better much better okay so here, we're going to do the same thing except, on the bottom wing they're not really, close I mean there's just this one claw, at the end kind of like a hook and this, actually overlaps the wing at the top of, it I'm gonna draw this one in because, it's not too complicated so just draw, this in here, so and once again it's in you just cause, dinner and ends at the point there again, here we're gonna have a few little, little wavy wavy shapes okay make sure, the second point here on the wing just, goes a little further than the corner of, the little top bit of the wing there and, then here I wanna make a big curve gonna, make a big big curve here make sure you, don't just make and a normal just a, normal curve that's equal on both sides, make sure that most of the curve starts, at the beginning and it kind of just, gradually just gradually goes downwards, like this and still making a perfect, perfect curve or a semicircle don't do, that we want to make it more of a hook, hook shape okay that's looking pretty, good and that will end up almost at the, same Heights pretty much the same height, as the tip of the claws on the foot, they're still not sure what the common, hold of fingers in this case they should, be technically the cause but like on, normally Cosmos the same piece they're, their fingers on them I don't know okay, here on the little corner we're gonna, have another little curve kinda looks, like a batwing it looks like a battling, [Music], yeah okay okay that's looking pretty, good it's not exactly the same as what, we were trying to work off the from the, reference we're trying to recreate that, but I mean there are a few little, differences like for example the edge of, the wing here was a little more vertical, than in the original but those kinds of, details I guess don't really matter too, much it would be nice to get as close as, possible but when you've got limitations, of paper like this it doesn't matter too, much so let's see we're gonna do the, tail now, yeah the tail okay so it's gonna come, out a little bit underneath the point, here so around here I'm gonna just gonna, curve now it will just graze the tip of, this little point and this point or just, pretty close to it but just miss it, just narrowly miss it come in and we'll, end somewhere around here not too close, to the foot, and as you go up with the tail it's, gonna become thicker and make sure that, it rejoins with the the line here, because that's also part of the tail so, it has to make you have to make sure, Riaan joints make sure re joints with, this line yeah okay and now we're just, gonna rub out a bit of the tail here, because there are like these little, little spiky spiky features just popping, out or popping out the tail all right, we're gonna come up here put a little, little spike here very little spike back, up again and a little bit past the wing, here come down a little lower this time, put another little spike like so okay, now with this spike on the tail make, sure it's not completely vertical make, sure it's a little bit tilted because, the tail is not completely horizontal, it's a little tilted which means up the, spike on top will be too it'll look a, little weird if it's a nifty little, spike is completely vertical just just, be aware of little details like that, you'll make your drawing look a little, nicer, all right we're gonna add another one, here so let's see from around here next, to the tip it's gonna be a little spike, here going back up okay they make sure, okay we're gonna curve the little tip of, the wing here a little more all right it, looks like it's coming down around here, all right and then last spike this one, you can't see the little spikes on the, side so it's just up up see, get him pretty close to that little claw, back down and we're done, okay okay I'm just gonna make the end of, the tail a little thin off gets thinner, as we get to the tip there we go all, right uh this is getting a lawn coming, along pretty nicely okay with the top, link here you can see a bit of the you, can see a bit of the end of the spike or, the end of the wave, so make sure that that's showing okay uh, okay let's add let's out the clothes, here Claud the top just draw that in and, it's actually a little a little wine, here little cup line and here as well, top line there for the joints actually, all the joints have yep okay so with, this one we've got three three claws, kind of looking like this one except a, little smaller so we chop some let's see, we got one here, [Music], there we go something like that uh-huh, okay yep there we go ah next next next, next we will do okay let's just, it looks like we're watching a bit here, just make these lines a little more, clear so it's easy to outline later okay, let's let's update let's add more detail, to the clause that's out all the little, lines we have here okay so with these, clause, it's gonna be a line in the middle line, going down the top okay okay so there's, going to be a line that's just, little triangle there and then you can, see a bit of the other side as well, little lines on the other side so you're, basically just doing just basically, doing a bunch of it's a bunch of stuff, in the way go down a bunch of little, these clothes so yeah we're just adding, a bunch of these little things on I'll, do that on the other side as well and, I'll see you in a few minutes right, [Music], okay we're done with the legs here so, now we're gonna move on to uh haha let's, see who do the other wings and then I, think we'll do the plate and then we'll, do the face last I think that's what, we'll go with, ah actually no we should do the plates, yeah we should do the plate first, because that's um it's in front of all, of the other things and it will help us, to decide where everything else would be, put it will help us decide where like, the wings will be positioned exactly you, know that little time or little detail, stuff, okay alright so with the chest there's, going to be we'll start off with a, little spike on this side comes out it, overlaps or it goes over the body a bit, here a little diamond shape, another little diamond here and then we, got a little line here goes out again, all right and goes down like that that's, the point there's going to be two lines, here the line from this little points, and in here there's gonna be a little, spike spike pointing out, okay we'll do this side here okay we've, got a spike up here as well, this one will overlap this little, floating spike on the face I'll just, overlap a little bit here line coming, out of the point there, let's see let's see all right between, these two lines will have another spike, all right and then just a line just like, here and here and then we've got a few, lines that connect in here mmm, okay a few things are a little off here, so fix that up now this diamond needs to, be a bit more vertical, yep okay yeah it looks right so now, we're gonna do let's do the face, actually we'll do the face now, all right so but I didn't okay this will, be difficult the reference I'm working, up is pretty low res so it's hard to see, the little details like on the face, which is why abit um I have a few other, references pulled up so I can kind of, make up make out what the face looks, like from the reference we're walking, off okay we got this I I'll figure it, out so we'll have a little but two, little spikes here and alright little V, shapes gone down, [Music], okay we'll start off with just lightly, putting in a v-shape and with the eyes, we're gonna put a little diamond put a, little diamond shape a little diamond, shape here and then there's another tiny, tiny diamond shape connected to it I, guess it's like the nose, I'm guessing think alright okay so we'll, do it on the other side as well, [Music], okay okay it's fine I think I figured it, out so I've got a line that goes down, the middle of the face there and with a, little teeth little teeth spikes here, how many other there are three three, spikes this is tricky but okay okay from, the eyes there are little wing like, peaches coming out, all right, yeah it looks right okay thank God thank, God okay uh so that just continues up, here and we have a lip the bottom jaw, you have the bottom jaw or actually, we'll do it later, other side will do do the other side the, teeth, [Music], oh there are actually two spikes oh I, see I see okay okay I missed that I, didn't noticed it's the first time, they're actually two spikes here so, there's one all the way down here and, then a second one around here Wow there, we go there we go okay, [Music], right okay okay okay, this is good we have the spike at the, top here right we got this other spike, on the side, and then we got these ones these little, things just kind of floating there isn't, one here behind the spike okay oh wow ah, what else oh right the bottom jaw gotta, join the bottom jaw here alright alright, he we got that got that done geez, alright I'll bring that up in case you, want to see that's what it looks like, alright now we can do the rest of go do, the other two wings and then we'll be, done with the you're done with the, drawing will be done with the sketching, and then we can move on to outlining so, so from behind the spike here we have, one of the wings poking out saying hello, [Music], all right, I'm going almost vertical here, [Music], and next to a little spike here but on, the other hand so I'll just drawn the, triangle to help alright ah let's see, basically doing the same thing that we, did over here, you, all right ah that's the other claw done, so from the little little corner here, we'll have one of these wings sticking, out mmm doesn't coat doesn't go quite as, high as the tip of the head, so we'll just stay a little just a, little lower than that, [Music], hmm write this bottom line here is gonna, go just a little further than the little, corner we have here so just be around, here I'd say and then it's gonna curve, and meet with this line here alright, that's looking good and now we have the, last wing down here now here we're gonna, go up and it's going to it's going to, meet it's gonna meet with the other wing, up there pop in and say hello like so, just a little bit just overlaps a tiny, bit, little curved line here again for the, joints and around ooh, okay so there's another line here, actually I haven't missed any other, lines have I okay no I don't think so, all right so from the end of this line, we're gonna have another curve they'll, curl much more here at the end here so, be a little curve here and then just :, much more at the end there, okay just like this spike over here just, like these ones, most of the curve starts on the left, side yeah and then it just kind of, curves a little less or it's yeah but, most most of the yeah we're gonna make, it a hook shape now that's what we're, gonna make another hook so it's gonna, curl it's gonna curl much more the, beginning here and then this last one is, a big big curl here that's gonna go down, around here mmm okay something's still a, little off okay you know redo that let's, try that again, okay then alright so we want this second, little little tip here to just be a, little further out than the corner here, so just a little further towards the, right then there maybe make this even, bigger make the car even bigger, [Music], okay I think that's about it, so probably should have position this a, little better probably should have moved, it towards the right a little more but, what about that's not a big deal um so, now that we've finished this we're gonna, start we're gonna rub out all of the, dark lines a little want to make them a, little less a little less dark and when, we do that it still look still dark, enough to be visible but we just want to, rub them out a little so that we can see, more easily what we've already outlined, in what we haven't so that's just, something just a good habit to get into, so maybe also rub out all of the, guidelines that we have the beginning, that we won't need anymore just so that, it doesn't confuse you with what you, want to outline and what you don't, okay so now that I just softened off the, lines a little bit I'm gonna start, outlining so yes just be careful that, you don't outline the wrong lines I just, removed most of the guidelines that I, don't want and so once I finish, outlining I'm gonna let the ink dry for, a few minutes maybe five maybe a little, bit more just in case and once the ink, is dry I'm just gonna go over and rub, out all of any remaining pencil and then, we'll just be left with only the outline, [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], all right so now that all we have left, is the outline and start coloring so, there are only a few things we will have, to do and that's just colored the entire, body and then fill in the eyes so for, the entire body we're gonna be using, this yellow so some parts are going to, be much lighter than others so we're, gonna cover the entire thing except for, the eyes except for the eyes we're going, to fill everything with this yellow so, there are going to be areas that are, really really light and areas that are, really really strong very strong yellow, so the really strong parts are the, little arm things we have on the wings, this chest feature some parts of the, face and the feet now so let's see some, of those areas are going to be lighter, because it's going to be like areas of, light so just be aware of that and the, rest of the entire drawing except for, the eyes of the Kozma the rest of the, Kozma is going to be just a very very, light very very light yellow almost like, a very very light cream and I was, thinking of adding a bit of adding a bit, of color to the edge to the edge of the, lines just to make a you feel like it's, glowing a little so I think I'm just, gonna like add a bit more extra color to, the edge of the lines of all the lines, except for the dark areas so yeah umm I, think that's about it for now we'll do, the eyes last and then we'll be, basically done so I'm gonna start with, the dark areas these stronger areas and, then I'll move, on to the lighter one, [Music], okay so that's done that's it with the, dark areas so now we're just gonna fill, the rest except for the eyes the rest, with a just very very light yellow so, I'm also going to add the a bit of the a, bit more color on the edge of the, outline and so hopefully that would give, it a bit of a glow effect and once we, finish that then we'll just finish the, eyes and then we should be done, [Music], okay we've pretty much done now all we, have to do is fill in the eyes so we're, gonna be using all of these colors all, these colors for the eyes alright so, let's see I'm gonna start off let's, start off with the purple man so what, the purple are just going to be just the, very top bit each eye is going to have, four colors so the purple will just be, that little top bit there and then I'm, gonna have some Z's the dark blue so, yeah next is dark blue top who goes here, at the bottom and then it's half yellow, half light blue light blue will be at, the top okay, all right that's the loop that's one I, done there we go, and next with doing the ice so we have, the red at the top that's red orange at, the bottom okay yellow and light blue, again except yellow again is on the left, side and blue light blue is on the right, side there we go yeah can you see that, just like that and yeah just like that, we are done that's it for this drawing, so be sure to hit that like button if, you enjoyed this drawing tutorial and if, you drew along with me tell me how did, your drawing of ultra cosmic go and if, you did draw along with me you can also, tweet me your drawing over at my Twitter, I left a link in the description and, yeah be sure to subscribe if you have to, keep up to date the future drunked Oreos, as usual you can leave any suggestions, that you would like for me to draw in, the future I can't 100% guarantee them, especially since I'm not going to be, able to upload too often for a while but, we'll see how it goes so yeah be sure to, subscribe to keep up to date for those, future drawing tutorials and yeah once, again follow me on Twitter cuz I'm gonna, be posting there I'm gonna try to be, posting there pretty often and I'll give, you updates on when I'll be making, whatever I'm doing so yeah I might also, be posting some other drawings that I, might be doing on my free time so yeah I, check that out if you would be, interested and so yeah I think that's, about it I will see all of you beautiful, people next time, [Music]



Reddit Images 69

LF: Shiny Zygarde or shiny Necrozma FT: anything on the pages

LF: Shiny Zygarde or shiny Necrozma FT: anything on the pages 0



Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe

Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 1



page coloring for ch 171.

page coloring for ch 171. 2



Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page)

Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 3



[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts!

[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 4



[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book

[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 5



Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book

Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 6



First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts?

First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 7



{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant).

{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 8



My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159

My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 9



This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious.

This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 10



Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you!

Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you! 11



I colored an Empires-themed page from the latest Hermits and Friends Coloring Book

I colored an Empires-themed page from the latest Hermits and Friends Coloring Book 12



coloring page!

coloring page! 13



HEAT 2 - coloring page

HEAT 2 - coloring page 14



Cool Platinum Age gem - The Story Of Just Kids (McLoughlin Bros. 1932). This is a 20 page mixture of text and prose illustrated in 3 colors. Just Kids was a kid humor strip that ran from 1923 to 1950. It was popular enough to inspire a comic book, a coloring book and a fistful of Big Little Books.

Cool Platinum Age gem - The Story Of Just Kids (McLoughlin Bros. 1932). This is a 20 page mixture of text and prose illustrated in 3 colors. Just Kids was a kid humor strip that ran from 1923 to 1950. It was popular enough to inspire a comic book, a coloring book and a fistful of Big Little Books. 15



,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

86 miss fritter coloring page

16 mclaren coloring page

71 mother day coloring page